AlwaysTheVictimNeverMyFaultDoll4PathologicalLyingHypocrite – Part 106

Home Forum Youtuber Discussion Blndsundoll4MJ AlwaysTheVictimNeverMyFaultDoll4PathologicalLyingHypocrite – Part 106

This topic contains 883 replies, has 82 voices, and was last updated by  HMarie 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 884 total)
  • Author

pennydreadful
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 1021
      • Total Created: 1021
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Porker is really doing the most to prove to the haterz that slo mo gives a fuck about her lol. Nice try, but we all know he’s only in it to peddle his mediocre art, a bigger platform to lure new sexting penpals and maybe a free house down the line.

And how is their 6 months anniversary when he’s been talking to other women for at least half of this ‘relationshit’ and they’re only ‘official’ for a few weeks?   :scratch:  these two are so pathetic

it makes no damn sense to me that she publicly blasted jason everytime he made a joke that she didn’t like, but this  dude talks shit behind her back, humilates her publicly multiple times, sexts with other women, most likely fucks them too, but she’s pretending like everything is just fine and dandy.  :scratch:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Notorious P.I.G.
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 635
      • Total Created: 635
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

hahaha Moses has to sit on a blanket in order to sit on that filthy cum stained couch. Adam and Chads balls have been all over it and her piss of course. This whole relationship is orchestrated the same way all her tumultuous forced fake relationships go. Begging him to post her on socials, not letting him leave her sight, forcing him to move in together, checking off stupid corny childish anniversaries,  trying to sell his brother in law a business deal by having her on their podcast, with Jason she kept trying for them to get a realty show. And of course trying to make him as fat as her so she can keep being fat and not feel bad about it except constantly pester him about her weight and if he thinks she’s too fat. ExHaUsTiNg.

Sunday
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 68
      • Total Created: 68
      • Trash Talker

H3’s podcast with her will be a huge cringefest GUARANTEED. Why does he even bring her on when they struggle to even have a decent conversation with her. She’s so socially inept – there’s no rapport, no flow. She can barely string a full coherent sentence together. She tries so hard to be outrageous to seem interesting but in actuality, she’s a dull person. There’s nothing going on in her head (or life for that matter) other than food, reality tv, social media and youtubers.
    She’s so boring that this is all she will talk about: Moses (A LOT), their sex life, her OF, her ex-boyfriends, her RR, more sex, Shane/Jeffree, 90 day fiance, other youtubers, Gabbie, Keemster (depending on when this was filmed), TikTok.
    She’s the most basic of all the basic bitches you could imagine. Also looks like Hila’s not there so I’m pretty sure she will use that chance to flirt with him and try to build up sexual tension which is always one-sided for her. Honestly I love watching her make an ass out of herself time and time again.

Edit: Wait just a fucking minute. They’re making a podcast with HER? H3’s podcast has gone to shit long ago but lol wow desperate times call for desperate measures. She’s probably getting paid very little for this, if at all because she’s dumb and her standards are so low that she’s just happy to be part of something. Genuinely wonder how long they’re able to put up with her for.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  Sunday.

Lumihiutale
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 161
      • Total Created: 161
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

She has a free OF page now and just a warning she is posting nudes there, even thought it’s against the OF guidelines on free page anything nude should be censored or behind a paywall. I was curios the see how much she is really making but the likes are not that impressive like 700 was the biggest I saw. She has discounted her price to 5$ on her paid page. She got like 32$ on tips in one post. So her OF must be dying. I mean usually the free pages are more popular but full of free loaders, but with her following she should get more than 1000 likes on her stuff. Hope hes page gets banned because anyone (even underaged) can see your free page. Only paid pages need credit card but you can subscribe to one free page without any linked banking. Or atleast you could.

Sorry for my English

HMarie
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 3743
      • Total Created: 3744
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Porker is really doing the most to prove to the haterz that slo mo gives a fuck about her lol. Nice try, but we all know he’s only in it to peddle his mediocre art, a bigger platform to lure new sexting penpals and maybe a free house down the line. And how is their 6 months anniversary when he’s been talking to other women for at least half of this ‘relationshit’ and they’re only ‘official’ for a few weeks? :scratch: these two are so pathetic it makes no damn sense to me that she publicly blasted jason everytime he made a joke that she didn’t like, but this dude talks shit behind her back, humilates her publicly multiple times, sexts with other women, most likely fucks them too, but she’s pretending like everything is just fine and dandy. :scratch:

and we all know she bought that orchid and balloon. otherwise she woul dhave made cringey IG stories “LOOOOK YOU GUUUIIIISE at the SWEEEEEEET GIFTS MY BOYFRANNN GOT MEEEEEEE”

Courtneylynn
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 311
      • Total Created: 311
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Why did they keep saying the announcement was something good for “them”? Slow Mo told her I have great news for “us” regarding the podcast.

Is he getting a cut?

Its just strange how they talk about it.

Ellie
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 100
      • Total Created: 100
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Who tf brags about their vagina lips? Oh yeah, trasha does because she got a butcher job labiaplasty just like her boobs.

I love how she claims there’s only 1 or 2 people who are “obsessed” with her and trying to catfish Moses.. uh, how or why would she know this? Because it’s Trisha and mama Bacon?

i love how Ethan interacts with her, he’s just kind of grossed out, annoyed, uninterested but struggling through it and making his underhanded digs along the way lol

Indiiira
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 3117
      • Total Created: 3117
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Then you KNOW he didn’t want to but she paid him

Ice cream
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 242
      • Total Created: 242
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Omg she PUNCHED moses (he has a bruise) and ran in front of his car to keep him from leaving. She also grabbed his keys/phone and held him hostage for 12 hours.

Dude how is she not charged for this shit?? Imagine a guy did this to a girl it would have been way different.

pennydreadful
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Omg she PUNCHED moses (he has a bruise) and ran in front of his car to keep him from leaving. She also grabbed his keys/phone and held him hostage for 12 hours. Dude how is she not charged for this shit?? Imagine a guy did this to a girl it would have been way different.

and no one in the comments is talking about it either! It’s like she gets a pass for being an abuser cause she’s a ‘funny troll’

pennydreadful
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Y’all seen this shit? Spillingtea spilled some more tea lol

Attachments:

MonsieurMustard
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 214
      • Total Created: 214
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

She is disgusting

WoundedPride
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 619
      • Total Created: 619
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Notorious P.I.G.
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 635
      • Total Created: 635
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

WTF is her head made of? Its insanely wide and huge from all angles, but thats the funniest most unfortunate angle. Her dead straw is just laid on top of a mop of hair. They should have stopped like 50 pieces ago because thats way too massive. She probably requests the biggest hair to make herself appear smaller (it doesn’t work for her). Same reason she got the Rolls Royce, to appear smaller in that hearse. How does one never get tired of trickery and stupid clown shit, instead of just like um idk lose weight and live life without diabetes and health problems. I have a feeling she will dig her own grave with the H3 exposure. She comes off unhinged, crazy but also seems really nervous and the usual paranoid.

Peach Salinger
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 139
      • Total Created: 141
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Y’all seen this shit? Spillingtea spilled some more tea lol

The account is gone.

Edit: On twitter, people are saying “how do you know it’s Moses” and someone posted how the window in the back are the same in a selfie he took.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 884 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.