AlwaysTheVictimNeverMyFaultDoll4PathologicalLyingHypocrite – Part 106

Home Forum Youtuber Discussion Blndsundoll4MJ AlwaysTheVictimNeverMyFaultDoll4PathologicalLyingHypocrite – Part 106

This topic contains 722 replies, has 77 voices, and was last updated by  Kaysmile007 1 day, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 723 total)
  • Author

Indiiira
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 3094
      • Total Created: 3094
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

And so stupid thathst the license plate is totally visible!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ellie
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 87
      • Total Created: 87
      • Trash Talker

Lol she’s saying her boob scars are from having sex too soon after surgery  :rofl: BULL FUCKING SHIT. Her boobs are fucked up because she got a shitty surgeon and then she didn’t do the after care (keeping them in the compression garments). Even now she doesn’t wear bras and her boobs are getting super saggy. It really isn’t that hard to take care of yourself and be proactive with this stuff. She’s sf delusional about everything. I’m dying at the comments on the ~paparazzi~ video.

Sunday
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 57
      • Total Created: 57
      • Trash Talker

How is this getting worse… I think I was being a bit too generous thinking this might last 5 episodes max but I highly doubt if he could make it past 3 without just calling it quits. It honestly is mentally fatiguing just watching her – she’s not just irritating to the core but there’s something so dismal and bleak about her at the same time. A complete lack of substance as a person.
    1:55: Just an excuse to find out how big his penis is. Not even 3 mins in and she’s turned the subject into sex.
    3:15: I knew it, she had to get drugged up just to meet Ethan’s family. She’s such an unintelligent bore there’s no way she would be able to carry a conversation if it isn’t just about sex and youtube.
    3:25: Gotta bring up the fact she overdosed and was 5150’d any chance she can get.
    5:00: Why does she always start these little tiffs and make jabs at Ethan and just people around her in general. It’s exhausting for me to watch, I can’t imagine how he tolerates it.
    6:15: I’m sorry WHAT? She actually wore that IDF costume (beret, cropped tshirt, gut hanging out) to meet Ethan’s family?
    7:15: Kudos to Ethan calling her out on ridiculing Jewish people. I think she does it to try and get a laugh out of Ethan and try to seem quirky but he’s been over her lame antics ages ago, she’s just too stupid to realize this.
    8:00: I love how she has the confidence to shit on his parent’s cooking. Her mother knows how to make what? Shitty hamburgers with mac and cheese with some heated up some frozen fries on the side?
    11:55: She confirms that she’s only fetishing Moses and doesn’t actually like him for the person that he is.
    30:00: Doesn’t have shit to talk about in her boring life and so completely flips the topic and says she feels sorry for Ethan and suggests that he’s going to end his life. Same shit as last time. “You remind me of myself, you had such a sad unbringing” – she loves dragging people down doesn’t she. Ethan has spoken about his struggle with depression in the past but to call it out like and paint a picture of him ending his life is seriously fucked up. She’s such a downer… how does Moses tolerate being around such a nauseating person like that.
    33:30: Do you wanna come over and do molly? What a loser. Imagine at her age, constantly bragging about how much drugs you do. We get it. You have drugs.
    34:15: Why does she keep saying Ethan’s suicidal in a weird serious way. You don’t even know him.
    34:30: “You can do coke on it(anti-depressants)”. Yeah just tell that to a middle age guy with a young child. Just shut up….
    35:38: Her abilities in attempting to participate in a normal conversation, in action…. My god… how he doesn’t just get up and walk away is beyond me.
    37:38: Could barely make it 2 mins into what could have been an interesting discussion with anyone but her….She suddenly brings up doing molly again. “Mushrooms you can micro-dose on(anti-depressants)”. He sighed at the same time I did. Congratulations, we’re sooo impressed you have drugs…
    39:00: Her go-to topic: OnlyFans… yawn.
    39:35: Her second go-to topic: Horoscopes and astrology. “Are you a gemini?” After she attempts to call out Ethan out for being money-hungry. Can’t she muster up a logical thought-process and convey that into words so she can have a proper argument with Ethan she desperately wants to win. She’s too unintelligent for that I guess.
    41:40: Trying to start shit with Ethan yet again…
    42:00: Ethan: “Has it really only been 40 mins … is this shit over yet” – my thoughts exactly….
    43:25: He gives her another chance to have her explain why she thinks he’s so money-driven. Nah… it’s not happening, she has the verbal communication of a 4-year old.
    44:25: He summarises the gist of what he got from her “argument” (i.e. nothing).
    45:05: He gives her yet another chance to defend her unsubstantiated argument. Nah…
    46:00: She thinks this podcast with last 9 MONTHS LMAO
    46:20: He sums up what this entire episode was about
    47:17: She says she blacked out her childhood and doesn’t remember high school. How convenient for her when it’s brought up and she’s too embarrassed to relive her mundane childhood. Yet she’s always talking about her highschool, the students and knows all her teachers by name.
    50:35: Sure… she got fired from her a job for having sex with a customer who happens to be also be MOVIE STAR. Sure… She makes up a story on the spot. Same body language, frantic talking, going into irrelevant detail every time she tries to make up some obviously fabricated story. I love how he probes her for details because at this point, I think it’s clear he knows she’s full of shit as a person. I can’t this is too much cringe.
    I have the time to finish watching this but I can’t handle this amount of cringe. Will probably finish it later just because I can’t help but watch a complete and utter trainwreck.
    Regardless of how interesting a topic may be, he just can’t have a dialogue with her. There’s nothing thought-provoking about anything that comes out of her mouth. Everything she says is so bland and artificial. It’s baffling when there are so many comments like “They have such good chemistry”, “you can tell that they enjoy each other’s company” Are people watching more than 5 minutes?? Her “omg-she’s-soooooo-outrageous-and-funny” personality she puts on will wear out and people will see her as the boring person she truly is. I think she’s terrified of people getting past this facade. He would have a FAR more interesting talk with a fourth-grader. His brain probably goes into shutdown being around her.

View post on imgur.com

Kayla
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 62
      • Total Created: 62
      • Trash Talker

She literally turns every single thing into a fake sex story. And how delusional is she…I’ve never encountered someone that can so systematically funnel out negative comments. She actually told Ethan to his face that her boobs were ‘pretty good’, when they literally went viral on twitter and reddit for how disgusting they are. Same with her ‘tight v*g’  : :poop: she’s soo proud of. Plus seriously had the audacity to be shocked her called her FAT? She literally has gained 50 pounds since the lipo. Little bit of weight…no wonder she has to be so drugged up. A single moment of truth would destroy her.

Ripping into this married man of 10 years with a young kid, stable happy family talking about she’s “worried for him.” Bahaha.

xxhobo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 354
      • Total Created: 354
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

This woman never care about the situations-social/political-or any other of her OWN country, the one she was born & lived her whole life & now she feels like this super educated political bitch cause she fucks a dude that was born in Israel. Oh ok. & also it’s probs HIS opinion… Honestly, Trish, at least google that shit, dig for info & formulate your fucking own opinion.

This reminds me of when Drew suggested she tell Bacon she’s joining ISIS as a prank. She asked him with a straight face, “what is ISIS?”. Poor Drew, you see him instantly clue in that she’s an actual fucking moron, and doesn’t just act like one.

Porcine queen can’t be bothered to keep up with current events, but ask her when the new spicy chicken nuggets at McBeige King are coming out! She is literal uncultured swine.

IMG-0511

Ellie
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

It’s annoying how much drama channels are defending Trisha or thinking she’s rational, like we all apparently forgot how problematic she is and literally LIVES for drama.

People trying to shut down people setting Trisha straight yet we’re all going to pretend she hasn’t been obsessively STALKING the VS for over a year and now her stupid drunk of a mom is making a whole video talking about her feelings on Jason.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Trisha is at fault in every situation she finds herself in, literally EVERY situation. I have no sympathy for the stupid, fat ogre

earlgrey
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 251
      • Total Created: 251
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

She’s a country backhoe  and as big as one too

melting candle body
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 312
      • Total Created: 312
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

thank you Sunday for the podcast summary, i really don’t see this lasting long either and hope it doesn’t b/c she has nothing to talk about, as evidence by all her vids.

well she’s making a new music video and has stuffed herself into ill-fitting lingerie. the ‘dances’ she put on her ig stories, omf, her downstairs is hanging out the bottoms, how the fuck is that allowed on tiktok?

here’s a couple screencaps, nsfl  :puke2:

moose knuckle

fat baby

Indiiira
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 3094
      • Total Created: 3094
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She just doesn’t have the legs to wear hosiery.. stockings or whatever it’s called. Just terrible!

pandamacaroni
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 247
      • Total Created: 247
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Her leyhgs in the white get-up are SHOCKING. Not sure how she can honestly look in the mirror and have half of her cooter out too and STILL post it to Tik Tok.  :puke:

Universalbeezy
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 985
      • Total Created: 985
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Sorry if this has already been posted but can we talk about how busted this woman really looks?

how does Waterboy even fathom being seen with her in public. I’d be embarrassed and ashamed! She must be doing some voodoo on this fella cause this is strange.

Notorious P.I.G.
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 616
      • Total Created: 616
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

yess! I still can’t get over that video

its just shockingly such a drastic difference than what she tries to portray on social media. she looks like what I’d imagine her to be if she stayed in bumblefuck illinois. she has two fat bologna sausages for legs. man..she is something else.

Jen
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 24
      • Total Created: 24
      • Trash Talker

Re: her tiktoks where she just has her vag out… some other users have noticed trying to report her video just leads to a blank page. Her video hasn’t gotten taken down but people duetting her tiktok have gotten their video taken down.

Ellie
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

She really does look like she never left pecatonica.. short, fat, ugly, stupid hillbilly trash  :unsure:

80sPurple
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 101
      • Total Created: 101
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Moses has to look at that everyday 🤮🤢

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 723 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.