AlwaysTheVictimNeverMyFaultDoll4PathologicalLyingHypocrite – Part 106

Home Forum Youtuber Discussion Blndsundoll4MJ AlwaysTheVictimNeverMyFaultDoll4PathologicalLyingHypocrite – Part 106

This topic contains 883 replies, has 82 voices, and was last updated by  HMarie 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 884 total)
  • Author

Mz Steal Yo Man
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 143
      • Total Created: 143
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

This shit ain’t gonna get a pass as she gets older. Imagine giving a pass to a middle aged woman for beating up her significant other. I swear this generation is braindead. Domestic violence is ok cause she’s a white woman and ppl are afraid to shame her for anything because they don’t want to be called a fatphobic misogynist. The power of white women tears. Megan Thee Stallion couldn’t even get sympathy for being SHOT.

She has a temper that makes her put her mitts on boyfriends, or get physical with them, didn’t she hold Jason hostage, and break Seans laptop in half and it made him cry??

She did, and you don’t hear these drama channels bringing it up. Big T is plain abusive and she gets a pass. Ethan, Hila, and Mo are just just as much enablers as the other two Beverly Hillbillies.

Mz Steal Yo Man
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Jfc look at that pile of hoard!!!

Nothing to be proud of when you’re dating a dusty. Old Mo lookin like a scrub more and more each greasy day.

Sunday
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 65
      • Total Created: 65
      • Trash Talker

Let me get this straight… It’s not her fault that she violently assaulted her boyfriend to the point of leaving massive bruises. No definitely not her fault but Ethan’s, and everyone that’s talking about it. This is the equivalent of a rapist complaining that their victim/a witness had the audacity to report the crime to the police because no one was supposed to know about it. Domestic abuse should not be swept under the rug. Victims of DA are often too afraid or ashamed to talk about it so they’re left to suffer in silence. It’s a serious matter that should be talked about. She of all people should know this seeing as she lovesssss commenting on everyone else’s mistakes and issues.
    I’m speechless how she consistently finds ways to play the victim and blames everyone else for her actions and it’s frustrating to watch people fall for it. It’s so easy for her to say she wasn’t all there or that she just blacked out when she doesn’t want to address her mistakes. She makes zero effort to change. No improvement seen in the 10+ years she’s been on yt. She’s only getting more lazy to attempt to contain her horrible behaviour so it’s noticeably getting worse. But hey, she’s found the perfect excuse: MENTAL ILLNESS to keep her untouchable. Why is it not possible for someone just to be a completely shitty person by nature who is fully aware of it – without using a personality disorder for justification?

“Everyone thinks I’m a man beater because of you” BUT YOU ARE you dumb bitch.

View post on imgur.com

She keeps going on about Ethan leaking private DMs between the catfish (most likely an account she’s behind) and Moses. She did the very same thing months ago. She made a fully dedicated, hour long video titled ‘exposing the dms’ where she read private DMs between Moses and that catfish, verbatim. She ridiculed and made fun of him. Pretty sure she called Moses autistic in that as well. But we need to play by her rules. Only ok when she does it. That video has since been made private.

Mz Steal Yo Man
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Her whole schtick is “self-awareness”, which don’t mean shit if you’re not taking the appropriate steps to be a better individual. Being a “self-aware” asshole is even worse. She’s pretty much putting it out there that she knows she’s a pos but doesn’t give a fuck how toxic she is because she’s “owning up to it”. Ppl eat up her shit the same way they eat out of Jeffree’s asshole. Her “calling out” other creators isn’t “brave” or “refreshing”. She offers nothing constructive in her bitching about other younger, more influential, more attractive creators. Bitch is bitter and she knows her time is ticking.

TrashaPotatos
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 10
      • Total Created: 11
      • Trash Talker

Offtopic but the gg discord is back https://discord.com/invite/EKd8m2V

pennydreadful
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1021
      • Total Created: 1021
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

https://discord.com/invite/EKd8m2V

is this a new guru gossip discord or a guru gate discord? Cause guru gate is trash. Trisha thread isn’t a trash talking thread anymore, it’s NEUTRAL so expect to debate with fishies and the mods are fucking tyrants.

edit:nevermind, it’s gurugossip!  :yahoo:

TM
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2
      • Total Created: 2
      • Trash Talker

WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?

I miss old Trish. I miss the Trish with her glam squad, and her kissies for my lil baby fishies outro. I find her so boring now, and repulsive. She seems so unhinged, and unclean. She was fun to watch then-fun to make fun of.

I noticed she started changing for the worst after the whole bearding for Sean fiasco. It got even more horrendous after the Jason Saga. And now there’s Moses-I can’t even keep up with her BS.

She’s got the personality of a mentally ill homeless woman-she’s like a bag lady. If she wasn’t new money rich, she’d def be a bag lady.

:heart: ROB LOWE IS MY BOYFRIEND :heart:

PedoPaytas
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 39
      • Total Created: 39
      • Trash Talker

Dr Drew isn’t really a doctor, is he? If so, he let that fat bitch manipulate the shit outta him. She claims she is getting help and therapy… we would have seen it. You know the bitch would video it, and post it to all of her social media. She claims she never was abusive to any others, do you guys remember when she and Sean got into a fight in her parking garage, and he locked her in the pink G wagon?! She admitted she had assaulted him, and was upset her left her in the garage overnight. She got a free pass, because she was “intoxicated”. You know, as well as I do, she googled or read a comment pertaining to that DBT. Dumbfuck Drew just sat back and drank in all of her lies and bullshit, and kept siding with her. I don’t want to discredit anyone from telling their story, or seeking help from childhood trauma, but if she was truly that worried about it, she would keep it a complete secret, and never tell a YouTube about it. She’s only confide to her “therapist” It’s her crutch to gain sympathy, because she knows in society, people get forgiven for terrible things, because they had childhood trauma. She first claimed it was her moms boyfriend, then it was a distant family member. How can I see through her lies so easily, but others can’t?! She said she only made that video where she identified as a chicken nugget, because she was on meth. So when she edited, and reviewed it, and then waited for it to upload, she was high on meth, and then she was high on meth a few days later when she did the teletubbies, but accordion to her, she’s only done meth 2 specific times, and they don’t coincide with those videos?! I tried to mention that in a comment, but one of her brain dead fishies claims she was strung out on drugs for a while. I gave her receipts, and she still did everything she could to feel like she was right. (That’s the kind of idiots that follow TP). Trisha was not raised right. When she does bad things, instead of being corrected her mom just justifies it. She will always be fucked up.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  PedoPaytas.

Kaysmile007
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 41
      • Total Created: 41
      • Trash Talker

The fact that she does awful things and continues to get away with it up untill this day, Means the reality crash and burn will be SOOOO much sweeter; I have watched “Karen” compilation videos of adult women screaming, crying, having public meltdowns, and I definatly sense that’ll be Trisha’s future when she becomes irrelevant and know one cares about her botched obese body or what she has to say anymore.

WoundedPride
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 611
      • Total Created: 611
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Mother of god. It´s huge and it´s ugly.

Honestly that episode was the perfect oportunity to put her on the spot. Ethan points about what she does were perfectly valid yet that “Dr” decided to keep it polite.

Kaysmile007
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 41
      • Total Created: 41
      • Trash Talker

She keeps “Gifting”her mom all these gourmet cookies, pies, cakes, bagels…I swear Trash is determined to ruin the bodies of everyone in her vicinity, which is sad, because her mom appeared to be attractive and have good weight management couple of years ago before she became wrapped up in the life of her youngest daughter Little Miss Piggy 🐷

Ellie
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 97
      • Total Created: 97
      • Trash Talker

Always thought it was weird this Lenna was so slim her whole life, got a tummy tuck then got fat. What changed? Lenna left her “normal” life and started depending on Trisha. Same happened to Kalli. Ffs Jason even got fat with Trisha and he DIDNT depend on her, she just abused him into submission and he was shamed into eating or forced to watch the fatass shove food in her fat trap.

Indiiira
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 3100
      • Total Created: 3100
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

People around Trisha get fat because they are not active. They’re fat lazy suckers! Her family could video walking on the beach or some activity! But what you see is what you get-eating videos! Because lord knows the Paytas family is starving to death while California homeless eat once a day! Eating is her comfy blanket she’ll never get skinny EVER because she too scared to get out of that comfort zone . The more money she started earning the fatter she got !

ICantEven11
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 639
      • Total Created: 639
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Lenna was not slim her entire life. Her side of the family has weight issues, her sisters are fat, her nieces are fat & when Lenna lived in the Midwest she was fat too. If you look at videos of when she first moved to LA she looked a lot different.

Indiiira
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 3100
      • Total Created: 3100
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Lenna was not slim her entire life. Her side of the family has weight issues, her sisters are fat, her nieces are fat & when Lenna lived in the Midwest she was fat too. If you look at videos of when she first moved to LA she looked a lot different.

where can we find those pics and videos?!

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 884 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.