Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk BowBeauty24 BowBreeding35

This topic contains 258 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  Lurky 5 hours, 57 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 259 total)
  • Author

Lambchop
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 257
      • Total Created: 257
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Ahh I probably couldn’t make it through all her vlogmas videos and missed that. Maybe I will have the will power this year.

Editing to add that Matt seems super supportive so at least Allie has that going for her.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Lambchop.

SluntKai
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 238
      • Total Created: 238
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Gender reveal on her insta, they are having another little boy.

Samanthajeanbrady
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 875
      • Total Created: 875
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Saw that I’m happy for them she seems like a much better mom than Kailyn. Her kids will end up doing things and will most likely not be home schooled like she was.

SluntKai
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Saw that I’m happy for them she seems like a much better mom than Kailyn. Her kids will end up doing things and will most likely not be home schooled like she was.

I’m over the moon for them, Allie has come along way from where she was. Makes me wonder if her mother was holding her back and stopping her from growing up. Allie is a good, kind and loving mother and Matt comes across as a supportive and loving partner to her.

Becca
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1163
      • Total Created: 1163
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I can’t believe she’s pregnant again. She’s still awkward/weird but definitely a better mother and person than Kailyn Marie.

Lurky
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 305
      • Total Created: 305
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

The sperm donor barely reacted. Genuinely… is he retarded? I know Allie is a few crayons short of a full box, but he seems like he enjoys eating crayons.

SluntKai
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

The sperm donor barely reacted. Genuinely… is he retarded? I know Allie is a few crayons short of a full box, but he seems like he enjoys eating crayons.

I noticed that too. I know he was in a bad accident which left him in the hospital for a while, maybe that affected him mentally.

sex crazed gorilla
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 594
      • Total Created: 595
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I still think Allie is a fucking oppurtunistic weirdo freak. She shifted from wanting to be a teen influencer (even well into her 30s) to wanting to be a disgusting breeding vlogger family. It’s shitty and telling the way she dumped Minnie (who was the only creature always there for her) as soon as she found a guy desperate enough to fuck her. She’s taking full advantage of this poor cretin too. She’s calling all the shots in that house. Luckily her channel is still dead as ever. I dont even see any congratulations on her latest pregnancy announcements

Lurky
    Participant
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Woof

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

sex crazed gorilla
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 594
      • Total Created: 595
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

She’s so scary looking. She would look better just shaving her eyebrows off than those sharpied on wooly worms.

If she got her teeth fixed, and tried injectables she would be unrecognizable

Becca
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1163
      • Total Created: 1163
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I still think Allie is a fucking oppurtunistic weirdo freak. She shifted from wanting to be a teen influencer (even well into her 30s) to wanting to be a disgusting breeding vlogger family. It’s shitty and telling the way she dumped Minnie (who was the only creature always there for her) as soon as she found a guy desperate enough to fuck her. She’s taking full advantage of this poor cretin too. She’s calling all the shots in that house. Luckily her channel is still dead as ever. I dont even see any congratulations on her latest pregnancy announcements

She got rid of her cat ?? 🙁 I take back what I said then, she ain’t nice.

Lurky
    Participant
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Lulz standard tard dancing poses. I’m really surprised that they’re not married yet. Still living in unchristianly sin, I see.

Attachments:

LordFuckwad
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 737
      • Total Created: 737
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Jeez, I get that she has a kid and is expecting another but would it kill her if she could bother to clean up the mess before making a stupid TikTok? She’s not a bashful 16 year old anymore, she’s an old shell of a life once lived trying to hang on to the desperation of attention she doesn’t need from the public.

I get that she’s a “little” better now than what she was in the whole era of mediocrity. But it doesn’t change the fact that Allie continues this charade of being this upbeat YouTuber that never escalated beyond being a lolcow. So what if she is expecting another boy? He’s just gonna end up being paraded around for vlog fodder like she did with Legend. Speaking of, I wonder what stupid name she’s gonna curse this child with. Hope? Money? How about “Dying Dream of Being A Star?” Or just name him Shitman The Barbarian so when they do end up going to school, Legend can hide behind someone that won’t make fun of him for having a dumb name.

Also, why get rid of your pet that you’ve been with for years like that? That’s cold, Allie. Minnie has been your only friend for years and you just dump her like that for some dick who probably has the IQ of microwaved mashed potatoes. She’s lucky her mom is dead or else she’d have it for not being a good Fundie like she was raised.

“Every time I close my eyes, I wake up feeling SOOO HOOOORNNNYYY!”

Lurky
    Participant
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Sadly wiggling in her apartment to no viewers again.

Attachments:

Lurky
    Participant
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I’m honestly surprised she still makes content with views so low. Wasn’t she complaining about nobody interacting with her a few weeks ago?

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 259 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.