Busted Pelvic Floor: EmilyNoel83 Part2

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk EmilyNoel83 Busted Pelvic Floor: EmilyNoel83 Part2

This topic contains 162 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  allure 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 163 total)
  • Author

TrangPak
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 753
      • Total Created: 753
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★
    1. Shes unbelievable. Her fridge is filled with processed, refined junk. She has pleeeeenty of time to cook. Those refridgerated meals are the epitome of lazy…she cant even bother to make a pasta dish, or a fucking casserole? She gets up at 5 to slap on a pound of makeup to sit at home and cant be bothered to cook for her kids? Ugh…mothers who put in 50-60 hours a week manage to put together meals. I know this sounds a little sexist, but if shes at home all day, she can manage to cook healthy food. I understand some women hate to cook but I feel like being a good mother should be taking care of yourself and kids with healthy food.

silver
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 7
      • Total Created: 7
      • Trash Talker

I don’t even understand the refrigerated meals she picked–Tyler mentioned eggs?! Ew, wtf. Scramble some fresh ones, you demented lazy elf. And pasta? How hard is it to boil water?

This spoiled bitch is lazy or thinks she’s too special to cook. I wonder what excuse she will have when the girls are away at school for six or more hours a day.

Puppy
      • Topics Created: 8
      • Replies Created: 2855
      • Total Created: 2863
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She’s such a precious bitch.

She’s got free, in-home child care and can’t even cook…Not even the crock slop she used to throw together?

PITIFUL.

Come on  Queen Em. EVEN YOU, in all our spoiledness, can do better.

Cheryl Blossom
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1
      • Total Created: 1
      • Trash Talker

She’s such a precious bitch. She’s got free, in-home child care and can’t even cook…Not even the crock slop she used to throw together? PITIFUL. Come on Queen Em. EVEN YOU, in all our spoiledness, can do better.

In-home child care?

Puppy
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

OH sure.

Her parents literally have two homes, her childhood home, which they didn’t sell, and the home in Em’s town, so that they can live there part of the time and take care of her crotchspring.

Me55
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1177
      • Total Created: 1177
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Emily’s kids will grow up with no skills whatsoever! I was a stay at home Mom for 7 years   Returned and still employed full time.  I love both , taking care of my daughters, our home,  cooking good  meals for my family. My Husband was and still so supportive and helpful with cooking , cleaning, too.

My daughters are employed full time , one is married with her first daughter.  Looking

forward to retire in 3 years at 65!

Emily is a disgrace and her parents  deserve better than this!

silver
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 7
      • Total Created: 7
      • Trash Talker

I wonder if Emily bought the second house for her parents. Interesting that they haven’t sold their old house.

I’m surprised Emily hasn’t convinced her sister to move in next door to her yet, too. And I wonder how her black sheep brother (doesn’t he have kids, too?) feels about her parents being attached to Emily’s hip.

It’s always all about Emily. What a terrible family dynamic.

Joni
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 750
      • Total Created: 751
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Are you guys serious? Her parents bought a second house in Emily’s town?  That’s how come she & Tyler can go on date nights bc ma & pa are always at the ready?  Gee, Emily with her charmed life strikes again. I have to raise my kids with parents living 2000 miles away. I really wonder how Emily would handle a real problem or crisis if one ever came her way.

TrangPak
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Are you guys serious? Her parents bought a second house in Emily’s town? That’s how come she & Tyler can go on date nights bc ma & pa are always at the ready? Gee, Emily with her charmed life strikes again. I have to raise my kids with parents living 2000 miles away. I really wonder how Emily would handle a real problem or crisis if one ever came her way.

Dont you know? Emily is the only person in that family who matters.

Me55
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I I wonder what kind of temper tantrum, excuse Emily did to have them move there?

Dragon Lady
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 484
      • Total Created: 484
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Ugh the vlogs just get more and more cringe.  I like seeing the house though. It confirms she has no taste in decor!

A true Dragon Lady tells it like it is in all aspects of life.

Me55
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Emily has no taste with anything except hoarding makeup! Never ever realized how lazy she is, piles on makeup to say she worked a ‘job’.

Dragon Lady
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 484
      • Total Created: 484
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Is she pregnant?  She kept readjusting her kimono in the video with Jen Luvs Reviews. She also has baby hairs and her melasama seems to be peeking through. Of course the melisma could just be her shit skin

A true Dragon Lady tells it like it is in all aspects of life.

Puppy
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Is she pregnant? She kept readjusting her kimono in the video with Jen Luvs Reviews. She also has baby hairs and her melasama seems to be peeking through. Of course the melisma could just be her shit skin

She claims not to be in her most recent vlog.

I think they’re definitely going to be trying in the next few months, according to her q&a.

TrangPak
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Her house is a damn mess….I thought being a stay at home mom meant cooking and keeping a clean house…she just cakes her makeup on at 4:30 to sit on her ass. Btw, all that processed food is really beginning to show on her body. I dont like to fat shame but she shows what she eats so thats that….I think she’ll be knocked up in a year.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 163 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.