Busted Pelvic Floor: EmilyNoel83 Part2

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk EmilyNoel83 Busted Pelvic Floor: EmilyNoel83 Part2

This topic contains 162 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  allure 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 163 total)
  • Author

Joni
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 750
      • Total Created: 751
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

On another note, on the latest video by IJHFTT on affiliate links and the law, I saw that some people were very shocked that Miss Emily used affiliate links and that they were not disclosed properly. Sweet do no wrong Miss Emily used affiliate links. They had to fan themselves because they couldn’t believe it was true. I was laughing. Of course she does. They just all thought she wouldn’t. It was fun to read the comments. She wasn’t in the video, the comments were funny though. :devil: :devil:

I saw that, too.  People are so naive.  It always bugs me when commenters say, “Thank you SO much for doing all this for us,” or words to that effect.  I’m like, wtf?  Do you realize they are getting paid — and paid WELL — to “do this for us”?  It’s called a j-o-b and they are really lucky to have landed such an easy, lucrative one.

cirilin
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 14
      • Total Created: 14
      • Trash Talker

One question about the new baby: does anyone know what happened in the baby´s nose? It seems like she has something on her nose. Is she OK?

Joni
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I don’t know what you mean about the baby’s nose. I don’t see anything on it?

Does it bug anyone when she uses the tag #BelleEve?  I dunno, it just twigs my religion radar, lol.  It almost makes me wonder if she purposely chose the name Eve because it makes that word.  But that would be going the full Duggar and I don’t think she’s that into her faith.  Uh oh, I’ve just named their 3rd daughter….

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 49
      • Total Created: 49
      • Trash Talker

So I’m going to be in the minority about this, but I kind of like Emily. I’ve been watching her since the early apartment days… she’s the only Youtuber I’m still subscribed to from all those years back. That being said, she does get on my nerves sometimes. Nothing that has ever really pissed me off, though… until recently. I remember watching her “Makeup That Surprised Me” vid back in January and someone left a comment that said (paraphrasing here) “hey Em! I was just thinking how if you put the names Belle and Eve together it sounds kind of like Believe! Isn’t that cool?!” I didn’t really think anything of it until Emily’s next video where in her Random Thoughts section of the description box. She said “Put my little ones’ names together- Belle+Eve… it’s kind of like Believe! :D”. So I jumped back to the previous video, looked at the original comment that said that. No like, heart, or even comment from Em on it. And honestly it kind of pissed me off a bit… you can’t give a viewer credit for coming up with that? You have to pretend like you’re some clever little princess?

And maybe it wouldn’t bother me so much if she a) constantly didn’t use the BelleEve hashtag now b) didn’t delete the original comment–I just went back to look for it and it has mysteriously disappeared… hmm…

I think I’m just starting to see through the little cracks in her perfect persona. I’ll still watch her videos, but will be watching with a closer eye for sure.

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 49
      • Total Created: 49
      • Trash Talker

Also (sorry for the double post), is being in labor for only 4 minutes something to be proud of? I’ve never had a baby but usually when I hear labor stories it takes hours for the baby to be born. So when I hear Em pushed for 4 minutes I’m like kinda weirded out by it. And it reminds me of that one quote from Mean Girls.

La
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 933
      • Total Created: 934
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Most women are in labor much longer than Emily.

She wants everyone to think that everything in her life is perfect.

La
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Miss Perfect Emily’s cracks are showing more and more.  They were shocked that she used affiliate links and didn’t disclose properly.  They are suprised that she gets the same PR as all the big YTERS but she just doesn’t show it often.  She uses high end when she goes places but drug store when she does videos.  She could show both.  Many people want to see high end as well as drugstore but she very rarely will show her high end PR to her viewers.  Despite being asked many times.  :thinking:   :stop:   :drink:

TrangPak
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 753
      • Total Created: 753
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I posted a comment on her last foundation video(which was super dark and cakey as hell, btw). Skincare Emily! Anyways…I questioned why she linked affiliate links for the products she says are shitty…and someone said its for “reference” because those products might work for someone else……ummm okay. I call it wanting to make as much money as you can.

Me55
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1177
      • Total Created: 1177
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Yters are the most money hungry people, and seem to be constantly spending , not much budgeting or time with family.   They would never ever be contented with a normal job with holidays off, two week vacations.

Saishua
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 15
      • Total Created: 15
      • Trash Talker

When I went into labor with my first and only daughter I was at the hospital for 12 hours (I say at the hospital because I don’t know when I went into labor because I didn’t feel it starting) and I pushed maybe 20 mins? By the time I found out I was in labor (my water broke), I was already 6 cm dilated but I felt absolutely nothing.

on another note, this woman is freaking ridiculous and far beyond that. Just how tf do you give birth to your child in full mask mode?? With falsies and everything. I’m sure the doctors, nurses and even her husband must have thought that she was an idiot. Just.. why?????

Joni
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I agree.  The other day, I was looking at old photos of when I had my son, and I had absolutely zero makeup on, hair kinda flying free, tears running down my face, and just 100% authentic.  The LAST thing on my mind was looking like a pageant contestant while giving birth!  It really is fucking weird that Emily had both her babies with a full cake face on plus falsies.  Good grief, who DOES that???  Someone is insecure, deep down…

La
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Remember, Emily must look and maintain the veil of perfection at all times. :devil:   :devil:   :wacko:   :wacko:   :drink:

Me55
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Emily’s is not perfection when the makeup is the same everyday. She has household help, she just doesn’t show or tell that.

Emily trying to be June Cleaver , which women like that never existed.

La
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I haven’t watched a whole video from Emily in soooo long.  Did she admit to having household help?  The last time I heard her speak of it, she wanted no one in her home but people that were family and invited guests.  She didn’t believe in housekeepers or maid service.  I see you said she doesn’t admit.

Her makeup has never been perfection.  She tries so hard to make it so.  It just isn’t happening.  A more natural look would be better.  JMO

Me55
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

La, Emily’s parents to see the new baby, posted on IG. Almost March so must went back home. So yes, they were there for a while.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 163 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.