Busted Pelvic Floor: EmilyNoel83 Part2

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk EmilyNoel83 Busted Pelvic Floor: EmilyNoel83 Part2

This topic contains 162 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  allure 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 163 total)
  • Author

TrangPak
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 753
      • Total Created: 753
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Omg….her humor is so cringe inducing…please stop

Troll With Glasses
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 246
      • Total Created: 246
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

<script async=”” defer=”” src=”//platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js”></script> Tyler looking as fuck like a possessed ogre. And Eve…..Well, still looks like a piglet. :negative: :negative:

Why are you so obsessed about her childs looks? She is literally a baby there is no reason to abuse a young child. Before you go off on one, i know this is a trash site, however, mocking a young innocent child constantly like you do is just too far.

Not everyone is good looking. When two sub par-looking people have kids- it’s not a shock that they’re also unattractive. It’s not rocket science. Not everyone’s pretty. Move along. :good:

No Puppy, she is right, leave the children out of it because that is just wrong!! I remember you from GG and they deleted your account for this very thing, attacking Emily’s child!

Puppy
      • Topics Created: 8
      • Replies Created: 2855
      • Total Created: 2863
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

<script async=”” defer=”” src=”//platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js”></script> Tyler looking as fuck like a possessed ogre. And Eve…..Well, still looks like a piglet. :negative: :negative:

Why are you so obsessed about her childs looks? She is literally a baby there is no reason to abuse a young child. Before you go off on one, i know this is a trash site, however, mocking a young innocent child constantly like you do is just too far.

Not everyone is good looking. When two sub par-looking people have kids- it’s not a shock that they’re also unattractive. It’s not rocket science. Not everyone’s pretty. Move along. :good:

No Puppy, she is right, leave the children out of it because that is just wrong!! I remember you from GG and they deleted your account for this very thing, attacking Emily’s child!

I have no fucks.  :negative:   :negative:   :negative:

Me55
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1177
      • Total Created: 1177
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Interesting discussion on Emily on guru gossip trash which I agree with.  Read and we can discuss here, too.

Puppy
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Interesting discussion on Emily on guru gossip trash which I agree with. Read and we can discuss here, too.

I’m not sure if you’re referring to how extra-shitty her makeup is lately (i.e. very draggy) or the hoarding.

Both have been the case for years and years.

she’s a frumpy, fugly mess.

Me55
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She refused to listen to comments, suggestions, from followers.  The comments made about her  Senior Mom and Senior Sister , well, Emily acts that way too,  Seniors Are hoarders. My Mother inlaw kept so may margarine tubs and other things, mess to clean the house after she passed.  All that old makeup is not something her daughters should inherit.

TrangPak
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Good lord, in that Milani video….she needs to STOP with the false lashes and drag makeup….my God.

Alabaster
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 48
      • Total Created: 48
      • Trash Talker

Drag queen Mum :clap: I mean that’s the look she is going for, no?

TrangPak
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I mean, if she was at least leaving the house, it would not be so sad, but she gets all dolled up to put shit in the crockpot and change diapers. Whatever makes you happy, I guess

Puppy
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I mean, if she was at least leaving the house, it would not be so sad, but she gets all dolled up to put shit in the crockpot and change diapers. Whatever makes you happy, I guess

I guess T likes a trailer trash woman.

:good: :good:   :good:

TrangPak
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Unbelievable that shes trying to force makeup on her girls like that. I didnt start playing with my moms makeup until 6 or 7. Unbelievable the size of her hoard. Her daughters are gonna learn some horrible habits.

silver
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 7
      • Total Created: 7
      • Trash Talker

And Emily’s going to leave all of that rotten, moldy garbage makeup to her daughters. You know she’s never going to do a complete clean-out. At this point, her disgusting hoard should be organized by the year she bought the stuff, not by makeup category. Some of her makeup must be 10 to 12 years old!

She is mentally ill.

Puppy
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

It’s so gross. Her makeup is an abomination. She rolls out of the house like that, in the minivan for story hour and to the dollar store….

YIKES.

Call the men in white coats.

Me55
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Scary! I can just picture the clothes she wears along with the plaster makeup and shoes, too!  It is a wonder someone hasn’t posted a photo!

TrangPak
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Shes unbelievable. Her fridge is filled with processed, refined junk. She has pleeeeenty of time to cook. Those refridgerated meals are the epitome of lazy…she cant even bother to make a pasta dish, or a fucking casserole? She gets up at 5 to slap on a pound of makeup to sit at home and cant be bothered to cook for her kids? Ugh…mothers who put in 50-60 hours a week manage to put together meals. I know this sounds a little sexist, but if shes at home all day, she can manage to cook healthy food. I understand some women hate to cook but I feel like being a good mother should be taking care of yourself and kids with healthy food.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 163 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.