Ciaoobelllaxo General Discussion

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk CiaoobelllaXO Ciaoobelllaxo General Discussion

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Samanthajeanbrady 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

YTT Admin
    Keymaster
      • Topics Created: 82
      • Replies Created: 157
      • Total Created: 239
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Trash talk here!

HM
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 6
      • Total Created: 7
      • Trash Talker

Vegas
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 9
      • Total Created: 9
      • Trash Talker

Woo. Kansas. Yay.
    I seriously can’t get over how the crash of GG led to the give up on talking trash on Meg. She is too boring to even bother keeping up with on new forums.

ILikeMetal
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 3
      • Replies Created: 23
      • Total Created: 26
      • Trash Talker

She’s so boring. I can’t even get through a whole video…

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 7
      • Total Created: 7
      • Trash Talker

Woo. Kansas. Yay.
    I seriously can’t get over how the crash of GG led to the give up on talking trash on Meg. She is too boring to even bother keeping up with on new forums.

I want Meg to go platinum blonde, go back to spray tanning, dump Anthony, dump her depression house, either move back in with her parents and get a job or live in a dorm and go to college, and fuck all the guidos. Despite her frumpy style and five layer face make-up, she’s young.

Meg needed more time at home, to figure things out and grow. Her parents probably pushed her a lot, I get it, I have anxiety too and it can make you kind of a slow starter with new and difficult things. I think she believed Anthony would be her support system, so she made him the center of her existence. He hasn’t been, and I hope she realizes what a horrible drain her relationship is and starts loving herself and pursuing her best interests.

ZombieInWonderland
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 44
      • Total Created: 44
      • Trash Talker

I can’t even make it through 5 minutes of her vlogs. I end up skipping through just to get the idea of what her boring day consisted of…she’s way too boring to even have a YouTube.

Vegas
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 9
      • Total Created: 9
      • Trash Talker

Not even watching these vlogs

I watched the surprise in Kansas one and I stopped when meg started explaining the food they were eating

So boring

And I’m loling @ her being so boring that no one even bothers bashing her anymore. I wonder what’s worse for her? Being cool but hated on, or being so boring people just don’t care..

pandamacaroni
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 249
      • Total Created: 249
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

So I have been a lurker for quite some time on GG, and MIGHT I SAY, since the break up of Ratface and Dumpy, her snapchats are getting a little out of hand. I wish she would GET OVER IT that he no longer wants to sit around and waste his life on a COUCH, and stop posting these sappy car snapchats of sad songs about love. Get over yourself, Meg. Chipotle will be the only one you will share your couch with  :rose:

Samanthajeanbrady
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 764
      • Total Created: 764
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Not sure why Megan isn’t talked about on here. But after seeing that Instagram story tonight and how they treat their newborn son. This has to be talked about, they could of really hurt him.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.