"Clicks For Cash By White Trash" | MakeupByTiffanyD – Part 7

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk MakeupByTiffanyD "Clicks For Cash By White Trash" | MakeupByTiffanyD – Part 7

This topic contains 621 replies, has 66 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 622 total)
  • Author

Me55
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 1177
      • Total Created: 1177
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Big Red, I believe LaurieHowardd post was deleted , read yesterday, didn’t see it just a minute ago!

Kindertenkai
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 141
      • Total Created: 141
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

She is unbelievable with deleting those posts. Is she going to home school fatass to prevent being picked on??!!

(I used to be gimpydick but nobody talks about makeupbytiffany anymore)

Riquette
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 97
      • Total Created: 97
      • Trash Talker

There was a follow up post to LaurieHoward’s by another viewer stating that they were disappointment with crater face’s response and that is deleted as well. She’s a bum bitch!

Teddy
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 333
      • Total Created: 333
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I guess I’ve been officially banned then…I can’t see her pics in the app logged in as me, but I can google and see them. I see she deleted my comment on if we’re not supposed to focus on the designer then why the hell is she linking to all of it in her pics??? If it’s so easy, just show the pic and don’t attach who everything is by if it’s truly just a picture on an outfit. She’s dumb as fuck!

Lena
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 474
      • Total Created: 474
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I agree somewhat with Tiffany which is shocking. She can post whatever she wants on her IG. It’s not her job to worry about impressionable children. I know I wouldn’t want anyone telling me what to post on my social media. Don’t like it…unfollow.

HOWEVER, her response to the subscriber on raising her children was out of line and snotty. No one with a toddler and zero experience with children should be telling anyone how to raise a teenager. Especially since her own toddler daughter seems to have issues of her own. Also, this is a part of Tiffany’s job. These are “customers” so to speak. Show a little class and grace when responding or don’t respond at all. No one going to want to click on your affiliate links and support you if you have shitty “customer service”. Those used Hermes and LV bags are not just going to pay for themselves.

Rachel Greene
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 115
      • Total Created: 115
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Oh my GOD, are those Chanel shoes fucking hideous. Is she for real with those? She’s got to be pulling our leg, right? I would not spend $20 on those, let alone whatever they really cost.

And that belt buckle! I’m dying.  You are talking to my ghost, because I am literally dead at how cheesy, tacky and ugly that shit is.

This just proves she has zero taste and only buys stuff for the label.

Label whore.

This pic is what she looks like in her Instagram:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

themarymac
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 34
      • Total Created: 34
      • Trash Talker

Are these minions for real??!! WTF

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

OVERFEDBUMPONALOG
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 104
      • Total Created: 104
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Someone’s feeling insecure today….. ;-) <script src=”//platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js” async=”” defer=”defer”></script>

She photoshopped the wrinkles out of her masculine hands. Nothing is real about this wannabe rich poser.

Y’all, it’s not easy hiding a gimpy legged, learning-delayed, fat assed, ginger toddler, your husband’s ugly as homemade sin face and his 42G cellulite boobs, your elephant foot cankles attached to your size 8 body that supports a semi-endowed man’s schlong wrung with Peyronie’s disease displayed for all the world to see on your ugly face with a too-pointed witch chin, your enormous mountain of debt in your house(s) that you only put down the BARE MINIMUM to FINANCE, your leased, money-wasting S.U.V., or your true, hateful and greedy personality, but by GOD, you can photoshop the wrinkles out of your hands. That’ll show the haters who’s boss!

Puppy
      • Topics Created: 8
      • Replies Created: 2855
      • Total Created: 2863
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Someone’s feeling insecure today….. ;-) <script src=”//platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js” async=”” defer=”defer”></script>

She photoshopped the wrinkles out of her masculine hands. Nothing is real about this wannabe rich poser. Y’all, it’s not easy hiding a gimpy legged, learning-delayed, fat assed, ginger toddler, your husband’s ugly as homemade sin face and his 42G cellulite boobs, your elephant foot cankles attached to your size 8 body that supports a semi-endowed man’s schlong wrung with Peyronie’s disease displayed for all the world to see on your ugly face with a too-pointed witch chin, your enormous mountain of debt in your house(s) that you only put down the BARE MINIMUM to FINANCE, your leased, money-wasting S.U.V., or your true, hateful and greedy personality, but by GOD, you can photoshop the wrinkles out of your hands. That’ll show the haters who’s boss!

SAVAGE

Joni
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 732
      • Total Created: 733
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Also, this is a part of Tiffany’s job. These are “customers” so to speak. Show a little class and grace when responding or don’t respond at all.

But Tiffany has neither of those.  She never has, never will.  She’s a white trash, basic, wanna-be bitch.

Riquette
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

She photoshopped the wrinkles out of her masculine hands. Nothing is real about this wannabe rich poser. Y’all, it’s not easy hiding a gimpy legged, learning-delayed, fat assed, ginger toddler, your husband’s ugly as homemade sin face and his 42G cellulite boobs, your elephant foot cankles attached to your size 8 body that supports a semi-endowed man’s schlong wrung with Peyronie’s disease displayed for all the world to see on your ugly face with a too-pointed witch chin, your enormous mountain of debt in your house(s) that you only put down the BARE MINIMUM to FINANCE, your leased, money-wasting S.U.V., or your true, hateful and greedy personality, but by GOD, you can photoshop the wrinkles out of your hands. That’ll show the haters who’s boss!

SAVAGE

Your level of savagery!

Riquette
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

I agree somewhat with Tiffany which is shocking. She can post whatever she wants on her IG. It’s not her job to worry about impressionable children. I know I wouldn’t want anyone telling me what to post on my social media. Don’t like it…unfollow. HOWEVER, her response to the subscriber on raising her children was out of line and snotty. No one with a toddler and zero experience with children should be telling anyone how to raise a teenager. Especially since her own toddler daughter seems to have issues of her own. Also, this is a part of Tiffany’s job. These are “customers” so to speak. Show a little class and grace when responding or don’t respond at all. No one going to want to click on your affiliate links and support you if you have shitty “customer service”. Those used Hermes and LV bags are not just going to pay for themselves.

I understood where she (Tiffany was coming from as well). But like you said her response was less than classy and quite rude. She’s a entire bitch….trying to act like she has class.

OVERFEDBUMPONALOG
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 104
      • Total Created: 104
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

SAVAGE

Every time I see a picture posted to social media of Lump WITHOUT a leg brace, it just fires me up! She wastes all her ill-gotten monies on designer shit, but won’t take that poor kid to a freaking Children’s Orthopedist. I am living for the day someone catches her rude ass out in public and uploads it to this site. She needs to be exposed for the faker she is. Her Mommy and Daddy are true Georgia rednecks, so she can parade around in overpriced designer crap pretending to be affluent and drive a welfare Mercedes for the rest of her life, but every time someone who is truly affluent will always look at her and shake their head because they know she’s financed everything to the hilt just to pretend. Redneck Mommy and Daddy breed redneck, racist and hateful children and she WILL NEVER escape her heritage.

Rumpleforeskinnose
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 78
      • Total Created: 78
      • Trash Talker

I’m visiting Atlanta from the west coast and make 6 figures, lol this bitch is cheap and has nothing. I could easily buy 2 to 3 times the stupid shit she has, but I don’t because I realize she’s a materialistic cunt with no friends or (reputable) family. Lol suck it dick, witch, nose/chin.  :bye:

Puppy
      • Topics Created: 8
      • Replies Created: 2855
      • Total Created: 2863
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Her views are down lately.

I wonder if she and Brad will knock out another mutant gimp babe to keep the channel afloat.

God forbid dwindling views get in the way of her luxury goods rental empire…..

:gracie: :scrunch:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 622 total)

The topic ‘"Clicks For Cash By White Trash" | MakeupByTiffanyD – Part 7’ is closed to new replies.