CoronaGh0st – the worst (head)case doctors have ever seen (Part 103)

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk VelvetGh0st CoronaGh0st – the worst (head)case doctors have ever seen (Part 103)

This topic contains 684 replies, has 109 voices, and was last updated by  HH 1 day, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 685 total)
  • Author

Candy
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 11
      • Replies Created: 1135
      • Total Created: 1146
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Thanks Kai’s itchy Anus for the thread title!

Kai’s Buhroken Neck
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1878
      • Total Created: 1879
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

omg thank you Candy :yahoo:

I can’t even bring myself to screenshot her tweet about babies’ thoughts 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈🤦🏻‍♀️

what did she say?

i love that she’s complaining about not having a garden, smh. the money she spent on the flat would’ve gotten her half a mansion with a huge garden up north but nah, the north is for commoners and gobshite is too good to be associated with them 🙄

TunaNellington
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 529
      • Total Created: 529
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

omg thank you Candy :yahoo:

I can’t even bring myself to screenshot her tweet about babies’ thoughts 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈🤦🏻‍♀️

what did she say? i love that she’s complaining about not having a garden, smh. the money she spent on the flat would’ve gotten her half a mansion with a huge garden up north but nah, the north is for commoners and gobshite is too good to be associated with them 🙄

So thankful our garden is about 100ft long and 35ft wide. Doesn’t feel like we’re stuck inside constantly and have room to move around. You definitely don’t get that down south unless you’ve got the money for it. But no she can’t live in the common as muck north. Buys a tiny flat in Brighton (listed) so probably poor insulation which means hot in summer cold in winter. Honestly I’m not envious of her having her own place at all. I know how lucky we are to have the space we do.

Good Goss
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 4
      • Replies Created: 459
      • Total Created: 463
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

what did she say?

it reminds me of Trishas dogs have brains? Troll video …. except that gabby is stupid and trishas video was a joke

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Kai’s Buhroken Neck
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1878
      • Total Created: 1879
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

what did she say?

it reminds me of Trishas dogs have brains? Troll video …. except that gabby is stupid and trishas video was a joke

jesus christ. i can’t believe people liked and retweeted that shite

PunchFace
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 721
      • Total Created: 721
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I’m thinking from his last few tweets, George has got himself a gf (or bf 🤷🏻‍♀️) … I bet gabby is seething

R
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 874
      • Total Created: 874
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

She sure is.

Attachments:

Floral Pleasure
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 3356
      • Total Created: 3356
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

What part of “only buy essential items” doesn’t she understand?!

Attachments:

TunaNellington
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 529
      • Total Created: 529
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

What part of “only buy essential items” doesn’t she understand?!

Buying a new TV isn’t essential when you’ve got one that works perfectly fine!!! This woman!!!  We would like to get artificial grass fitted, except we know it isn’t essential to do so we aren’t even looking at it. What’s the point in buying a new TV when you can’t even get it hung on the wall like you wanted?!? She irritates me so much! She’s so stupid.

PunchFace
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 721
      • Total Created: 721
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Has she ever even mentioned Coronavirus?

Attachments:

Alicia
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 2127
      • Total Created: 2129
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Zoe was commenting on how grateful she is to have a garden XD
    eta: didn’t she had a balcony some apartments ago that was never used?

And George is no stranger to Gabboon’ stupidity so his partner? will be just fine (but I expect all kind of jealousy and stupid comments from her now lol)

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Alicia.

R
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I notice how she hasn’t even mentioned the “Youtubers4NHSHeroes” thing. As if she would EVER donate money to any type of cause.

R
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Zoe was commenting on how grateful she is to have a garden XD eta: didn’t she had a balcony some apartments ago that was never used?

Yep! Her last one! Never even opened the door to the balcony because “Nelly would be scared and jump”

Bitch, he wouldn’t be scared. He’d be jumping to his damn freedom.

melikey
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 248
      • Total Created: 248
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

That NHS charity is fucking stupid anyway, we already pay for the NHS and if the millionaires just paid their taxes then it wouldn’t be struggling. Just pay your taxes and you’ve already contributed.

I love that her Mum put a tenner in her account to buy an easter egg after she’s just bought an aircon and a TV for herself. What did you get your Mum for easter Gobby? I guess Jane is just one of those Mum’s that buys her kids equal things so neither feels left out which is fine but Gobby NEVER gives back (I bet she counts giving her Mum all her gross old furniture as a gift though).

I also love that she’s whinging about it being a bit hot and her bank account being a bit empty whilst hundreds of people are actually dying and people are losing their jobs.

boomBoom
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 221
      • Total Created: 221
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Are you for real Gabbage?? I can’t work her stupid pity party tweets.. how can you film videos when you’re doing nothing all day?? You NEVER do anyway! You claim you don’t show all of your day so why don’t you ever show the interesting things??

Be fucking grateful you get to wallow in arse crack sweat in your putrid flat with a “job”  in the first place you selfish cow.  We are all going through shit. Everyone. Every. Single. Person. In the world but YOU get to STAY AT HOME LIKE YOU USUALLY DO!!! Maybe if you bothered to get off your fat arse you could have driven home to your mum to self isolate with her.

I won’t even go through the exhaustion fear anyone in the hospital system are going through right now as I have no words to express how they must feel.

or the people that have lost their jobs, or lost family, or can’t see their family that they actually truly care about and don’t berate, belittle and judge online.

I hope George discovers how amazing it feels to have love and be loved and turns into a nicer person, and most importantly much nicer and happier than that bitter nasty person his shrew of a sister is. She’s like the nasty bitchy Cinderella step sisters.

that is all.

Now I must go and work on a program plan for teaching kinder children at home at my workplace where 60 percent of staff got stood down as we are losing children and money, for half the pay I was before as we are now working part time,   before I go in and teach the few kids left that are still coming in and deal with their parents who will probably eventually ensure I’m gonna catch the virus eventually. But okay Gab, poor you at home!!!!

BYE!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 685 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.