CoronaGh0st – the worst (head)case doctors have ever seen (Part 103)

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk VelvetGh0st CoronaGh0st – the worst (head)case doctors have ever seen (Part 103)

This topic contains 692 replies, has 109 voices, and was last updated by  Candy 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 693 total)
  • Author

Floral Pleasure
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 3356
      • Total Created: 3356
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Anyone else think she actually hates her flat?

100%. She rushed into it when she appeared to be looking for a house, even calling it a house and went for a top floor flat when she’s been complaining about neighbours and heat since the dawn of time. She keeps trying to “renovate” it thinking things will magically become perfect. It’s like her body, hair and face; she is constantly trying to change or digitally edit them, but whatever change she makes doesn’t help the fact that she actually hates it.

Enid Coleslaw
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 81
      • Total Created: 82
      • Trash Talker

There is no reason for her to be in Brighton!

• She doesn’t even like Brighton. In one video she pulled a disgusted face and said that Brighton isn’t that great, when someone asked her about it. This was when she lived in London.
    • She has no friends or family there. She has no real friends in London or wherever else either, they are just colleagues/associates.
    • She is miserable and never leaves her flat, doesn’t exactly make the most of the city.

She should move back to where she belongs in Sheffield/Barnsley and buy a whole house, and be closer to Jane and her brother – the only ones who truly care and are close to her.

It seems like she only wants to be in Brighton to prove people wrong and live in the same area as Zoe.

I'm gonna be your own personal dating service.

R
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 876
      • Total Created: 876
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

She has an entire 2 bed flat and chooses to store the cat litter in her bedroom?

I know it’s probably a ridiculously petty thing to pick at but… it’s right by her damn bed? She has multiple other rooms and unless she’s keeping the litter tray in her room too ( :puke2: ) it actually doesn’t even make any sense

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

R
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

It has been a month and 2 days since she said she was going to have MRI and CT scans “within the next 2 weeks”

Funny how she mysteriously stopped moaning. obviously nothing on the scan.

Kinda want the next thread to be Gh0stIllness – Panic! At The Bisto (If she starts doing something so we can actually make another)

curlytot92
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1001
      • Total Created: 1001
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Her flat decision was ridiculous. She so desperately wants to be part of the ~ southern metropolitan elite. Yet since she moved in all she’s done is bang on about buying her ‘forever home.’ The way her channel etc is going she is never going to afford a house of the kind she wants down south. However, had she come back up north she could’ve had that forever home right now. We have a 4 bed semi with a garden and we don’t even live in one of the cheaper parts of the north – this whole house was about 80k cheaper than her 2 bed flat. Considering she spends most of her time making Jane come down to her she might as well have just come north and had a nice house tbh. Plus the way she’s decorated that flat IMO will make it hard to sell, it’s a very particular young person/Instagrammy vibe that won’t appeal to many adults.

melikey
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 250
      • Total Created: 250
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Why are you living in a town where you have no friends? Move back up North ffs.

When was the last time she got on a train to London to see a friend anyway?  :scratch:

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  melikey.
    Attachments:

R
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

When was the last time she got on a train to London to see a friend anyway? :scratch:

I know it was rhetorical but according to her vlogs it was 15th January. Before then (according to Lucy’s vlogs) it was February 2018!!!

Floral Pleasure
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 3356
      • Total Created: 3356
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Why are you living in a town where you have no friends? Move back up North ffs. When was the last time she got on a train to London to see a friend anyway? :scratch:

Bollocks. When she lived in London she said all her friends lived in Brighton.

melikey
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 250
      • Total Created: 250
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

When was the last time she got on a train to London to see a friend anyway? :scratch:

I know it was rhetorical but according to her vlogs it was 15th January. Before then (according to Lucy’s vlogs) it was February 2018!!!

It wasn’t rhetorical I was actually asking! I was pretty sure it was years ago.

HH
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 30
      • Total Created: 30
      • Trash Talker

I just remembered when she said recently that she was going to store her xmas tree at her mums as there is no where for her to put it (it was in her storage cupboard, y’know, the one she did a million videos about ‘renovating’ lol). :scratch:  At least she’s good for the lols

curlytot92
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1001
      • Total Created: 1001
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Her posting about George Floyd on insta has annoyed me…obviously I am just as horrified and upset by it as anyone. But it sits uneasily with me that someone who voted Tory thinks she gets the right to post sanctimoniously about that on Instagram? So you care about race issues in the USA but you don’t care that you voted more people on your own front doorstep into poverty and some cases death by voting for the Conservative party? How many lives have been lost in the delay with a proper lockdown alone? Why does she only care about politics when it’s to slate something happening in another country but she’s perfectly happy to contribute to it here? She voted for the Tories when they have a PM who has made many racist comments about a wide variety of BAME people but she has the audacity to post about George Floyd? Try caring about the harm you directly have Been complicit in causing in your own country before you start criticising others. Like I said I am so beyond horrified at what happened to George Floyd but I cannot comprehend her levels of cognitive dissonance right now, it’s insulting.

Vanessa H
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 202
      • Total Created: 202
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

She’s only posting abiht it because she knows she’ll get shit if she doesn’t. I don’t think she truly cares.

I’m so fucking disgusted by what’s going on at the moment it’s reduced me to tears and I see her not even posting her own words and just retweeting other people’s tweets and stories that they’re saying from their heart.

CactusQueen
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 36
      • Total Created: 36
      • Trash Talker

This is the person who leaves a Starbucks because someone ‘looks suspicious’ with a backpack… Make what you will of the looks suspicious part..

R
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I swear she bought that card in a vlog a months back? I remember her saying “I just picked up a few birthday cards to keep stocked up…” but I can’t remember when it was exactly to be able to get a screengrab

Even more suspiciously.. they also dot their i’s with a heart  :scratch:

Attachments:

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 214
      • Total Created: 214
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I remember that too becossss I went to the website to know the price of the cards (I think it was Asos)

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 693 total)

The topic ‘CoronaGh0st – the worst (head)case doctors have ever seen (Part 103)’ is closed to new replies.