This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  La 13 hours, 22 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

LiddlePallids
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 473
      • Total Created: 475
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

So Courtney USED to do YouTube – I’m not sure if I technically should put her in here since she really only does Instagram now, but I wasn’t sure where to put it. I’ve got an entire list of all the shit she’s done to catch anyone up who doesn’t know of her.  Her IG is @badaxxresin (yeah, she started her current IG as a resin/craft account and just went right back to yacking about her life all day). I figured I would start a thread on her because she is currently my biggest form of white trash entertainment lol! Here are all the highlights for anyone who wants a quick rundown:

When I first found her it was because she did a review on YouTube about Bitchslap Cosmetics penis and vagina themed makeup. She stopped doing YouTube not long after.

She doesn’t work, has 2 kids and a boyfriend that she calls her husband. They’re not married because we suspect she’s claiming that she’s a single mother to get government benefits (there was one time she showed her grocery receipt and she had paid with an EBT card. Yet her boyfriend has a union job).

She had a rough past, used to be a dancer, etc. Lots of drug use. We know from insiders that she is still popping pills and she herself is constantly talking about how much she loooves weed, but mostly smokes CBD (or so she says)

She has a thing for constantly playing on her phone WHILE DRIVING. And it pisses me off because she does it a lot with her kids in the car. A couple years ago she was on Snapchat singing (she no longer uses Snap) and then the next clip was her at home, all pissed off because she just totaled her car. She then proceeded to get a brand new car a few days later and we were never able to figure that out, because she loves to claim how broke they always are. But whenever it comes to HER needing something, she gets it right away.

Not long after that, her boyfriend totaled his car and then went out and got a Cadillac. She made it a point to keep saying they were going to “sue the bitch that hit him,” but you could tell by the damage to the car that it was either fully his fault or both of the drivers were to blame. There was a few days of that, and then we never heard about it again so they clearly weren’t able to sue anyone :rofl:

She’s gone through phases of obsessions. It was squishies, makeup, CBD related items, resin/crafting crap (she hauls soooo many supplies but never seems to be able to produce anything) and now currently all she talks about is that she’s a sub and her “Daddy” is her dom but in reality they are a very vanilla couple who didn’t even know that they make pillows specifically for sex LOL

She likes to broadcast their “date nights” in seedy motels with hot tubs in the room at least once a month.

She badmouths her boyfriend’s mother ALL THE TIME! The most recent one was when she was supposed to come to their house to take the girls for the weekend and she was an hour late. All Courtney did was sit there bitching about her and how she couldn’t rely on her to ever be on time!

She is a really shitty mother. She constantly complains about her kids’ teachers. She threatened to punch the principal in the face because she was “talking down to her,” the youngest daughter is always getting hurt (she currently has a broken collarbone that they waited until the next day to have her seen for, because apparently they didn’t realize she was hurt as badly as she was), and the older daughter had to have a ton of dental work done already because her teeth were all rotting out yet she insists they never get candy. Yet she just let them have lollipops for breakfast the other day. She’s admitted several times on video that she forgot to feed the younger one breakfast, the kids have no schedule whatsoever because she films them at all hours of the night on school nights, and they always pass out in random places instead of their own damn beds. She’s also filmed them plenty of times eating dinner at 9 or 10pm. She is always filming neighborhood kids when they come over as well.

With everything currently going on with the pandemic, she’s been even more insufferable. She went out to get Easter candy and a damn windchime when lockdown first started, and instead of having her boyfriend stay home with the kids, she dragged him along with her and made her father come over and watch them. Then a few days later she dropped the kids off at his house to spend the night because it was their anniversary and she wanted to have sex. The kids ended up staying there the whole weekend. Then she got mad at a resin mold company when she complained about their stuff because they said to send it back for a refund and she accused them of telling her to “take her kids out during a pandemic.” Then that same day she took them to a pharmacy LOL. Mind you, they live in New Jersey where the outbreak was really bad at the time!!

And I think that about catches you up for now. This week already all she’s done is go get her nails done and then instantly bitched that it wasn’t her girl that usually does them, and how she has to go home and fix them all. DO IT YOURSELF THEN. She is such an insufferable bitch.

Emma
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 8
      • Total Created: 8
      • Trash Talker

Yes! Thanks for starting this thread. For a long time now I’ve read about her over at GG but that site won’t even load most of the time.

Courtney is one of my faves to snark on, for so many reasons.

LiddlePallids
    Participant
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Yay!! She is terrible, but I can’t stop watching. It’s like just when you think she can’t get any worse, she tops herself LOL

La
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 898
      • Total Created: 899
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Glad you started this thread over here for us LP. :mail:  Courtney is my favorite trash entertainment right now.  I hope we get some interest over here.  GG is so glitchy and I have always enjoyed how YTT users tell it like it is!  Hi Emma!  I am happy to see someone new to gossip with. :good:

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  La.

LiddlePallids
    Participant
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

No problem! We definitely needed a thread for her here. She hasn’t posted anything today so I’m guessing she’s sleeping the day away lol

Emma
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 8
      • Total Created: 8
      • Trash Talker

Hi La! I’m glad you guys are here   :heart:

Yes, dear ol’ Courtney is probably resting up for another busy week ahead. Probably doing meal prep and planning her childrens’ schedule and activities…..LMAO right!! :rofl2:

LiddlePallids
    Participant
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Well she posted – in her robe on the couch, saying she doesn’t feel good again. She’s also REAL submissive, isn’t she? Barking at Mike about those damn bottles. First she told him to be quiet because she was on Instagram, then when he tried to put them on the pillow she told him to move them, then he was standing in the light so she bitched about that. But that’s her “dom!”

Why were they so concerned about how much those bottles sell for anyway if they’re just keeping them in their hoard? She made sure to say they just collect them and don’t sell them!

La
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Where is the complete bottle collection?  She said that Mike has been picking up those bottles and collecting them for years.  They are worth a lot of money.  Where is their collection set up?  I don’t recall ever seeing it.  He should have a nice bottle collection by now since they don’t sell them.  I don’t remember Courtney ever showing the collection before.  She’s always showing her crystal collection.  Why not the bottle collection?

I hate that winter robe.  Where is the summer robe she bought?  Did she forget she bought it?  Did she return it?  Why is she wearing that winter robe?

Everybody can tell who is the Dom in that relationship. :rofl: :whip:   :rofl2:

LiddlePallids
    Participant
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Maybe the bottles are in the hoard pile upstairs and she has to climb over them to get to her craft room, that’s why it’s always a chore for her to go up there!

That robe must be so gross. I don’t think they have AC because she’s always got the windows/doors open. SO how are you wearing a winter robe in this heat and not baking in it? I know she weights like 80 pounds soaking wet, but come on. Imagine her sweating in that thing all day and never cleaning it, she doesn’t shower regularly – she must smell GREAT.

La
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Yeah I thought the bottle collection must be in all of their hoard!  I wouldn’t be surprised if the collection was stored in the hoard pile upstairs.  Courtney won’t even clean off the stairs much less the actual mess in the room.  She is so lazy.

I admit that I can’t live without AC.   She and Mike have so much extra money that they should at least use some window AC units.  She pretends that they own the property that they live in so why don’t they install AC?  More proof that they don’t own.  (As well as property records)  She may be cold and wear a robe but she sweats and stinks in the summer.  That robe would stand up straight on its own from not being washed.  It is nasty.

LiddlePallids
    Participant
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Right? My house has central heat/AC now but when we rented we always had window units. You mean to tell me they can’t spend a couple hundred bucks and get some cheap AC’s? Livin’ Large Courtney always likes to talk about how they “want for nothing” (her own words) but yet that seems like a necessity that they don’t have. Hmm….

Did you guys catch date night last night? She WASTES those bath bombs like it’s nothing. Lush bombs are so expensive, and you sure as hell don’t need TWO of them!! And you’re also not supposed to put them in hot tubs – I make bath bombs so I know what goes into them. There’s so much oil and shimmers in some of them that I can almost guarantee she’s wrecking the tubs in the motel rooms she stays in. I also don’t know how safe I’d feel staying in a seedy motel room that probably doesn’t get cleaned very well right now. It’s like she’s just dying to bring covid to her father and Mike’s mother. If they absolutely had to get away from the kids, why didn’t they just bring them to her dad’s house again for the weekend? They had no problem doing that at the beginning of the pandemic! THEY ARE LITERALLY JUST STAYING IN THE MOTEL ROOM.

La
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I didn’t see her posts for date night.  If it was at the usual place even Courtney herself  has admitted in the past that it is not “an expensive place” for a rendezvous.  In other words it is just a cheap motel.  She pretends it is something special but we all know what it is.  I would say that Living Large Courtney thinks that the more bath bombs she uses the cleaner she is.  She isn’t the smartest cookie.

I hate that I missed her wonderful date night stories.  I usually am grossed about by her oversharing.  I am sure it was the same as all the others though.  Which glorious restaurant did they choose this time?  They have such a diverse and sophisticated palate.  What did date night consist of other than the motel and food this time?  Anything?

LiddlePallids
    Participant
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Olive Garden lol. And don’t worry, I saved all the stories for you haha.

The morning after, she called a kid playing outside a “Mexi-kid” and then said she’s allowed to say that because her nephew is Mexican. And then she posted a picture of their “first home,” which was a LITERAL camper. Not a mobile home type thing, but a camper. With wheels. Followed by a disgusting mini photoshoot of her and Mike before they left for “date night” – NO ONE needed to see that!!!!

La
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Olive Garden.  That’s better than her usual fare but about what I expected.  Poor thing thinks that everyone is jealous of Olive Garden.  :wacko:

She doesn’t have the right to call a kid any name.   Why is she proud of living in a camper when she and Mike had their first home?  She’s the only person I know that lived in a camper when they got together with “their man.”

Weren’t you impressed with their date night photo shoot?  Courtney and Mike are soooo sexy together!   :puke2:   :rofl2:

LiddlePallids
    Participant
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Ugh they’re so gross lol. Who took those pictures? You need to have a photoshoot because you went out for a damn motel romp?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.