Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil

Home Forum Youtuber Discussion Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil

This topic contains 27 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  freezemachine 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 13
      • Total Created: 14
      • Trash Talker

idk much about them. although i do lurk their thread back at gg.
    their videos are hilarious though. and relatable (imo) + their “bromance” is cute. the only turnoff about their channel is their fans.
    thoughts?

Lizzy
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 7
      • Total Created: 7
      • Trash Talker

I like them but I’m not a massive fan of them like I was a while back. I find their relationship be it friendship or otherwise interesting and find them much better in general when they are together either on the radio show or their gaming channel and much prefer the gaming channel to their main channels. I can’t stand the phandom but I like some of the fans just not the overly hardcore ones. Has anyone else seen their newest gaming channel video (it’s the minecraft one)?

pinktextalert
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 3
      • Replies Created: 130
      • Total Created: 133
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Yeah, I prefer them when they’re making videos together. I feel like they are more themselves when they’re together versus them making their own videos. Their gaming channel is hilarious, and I usually don’t watch videos like that. These two are pretty much the only non-guru YTers I watch now.

Gorjus
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 7
      • Total Created: 7
      • Trash Talker

I like them both separately and together. Not all their videos are my gig but they’re ok in my book. Except for Phils hair.

pinktextalert
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Ugh, his hair. It bothers me so much tbh.

SunnyDays
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 21
      • Total Created: 21
      • Trash Talker

Same. He needs to get rid of that fringe. I like Dan’s hair though, I think it’s a good shape for his face.
    What bothers me about Phil is that he is almost 30 years old and still acts like a 14 year old in his videos. I understand he has an “adorable personality” and all that, but we all know innuendo Phil. He’s not as innocent as he seems. I wish he would kiss that childish persona goodbye and just be himself in his videos.
    I really enjoyed their punk edit video, though! Dan especially looked really good. And I’m not into tattoos or piercings at all.

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 20
      • Total Created: 20
      • Trash Talker

I had NO clue that Phil is almost 30. I would have thought he was very early 20’s at most the way he behaves and speaks. I get YTubers trying and wanting to appeal to their “audience” but then it seems like such a farce.

pinktextalert
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

YES, I wish he acted way more maturely in his videos. I would enjoy his videos more if he acted himself in them. I just watched the punk edit video, and damn, Dan looked good, haha!

Auda
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 27
      • Total Created: 27
      • Trash Talker

I heard about the phandom long before I heard of dan and phil themselves. But their videos are actually pretty good! I haven’t watched the latest one but it seems like I should.

Mabel
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 53
      • Total Created: 54
      • Trash Talker

Omg I love watching them play Sims! Phil had me dying when he said he wanted windows made of all glass lol.

Bliss
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 823
      • Total Created: 826
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

As we’ve seen in multiple videos, Phil wakes up with better hair than he’ll ever create himself. He just needs to wake up and not mess with it to do the horrendous fringe. Dan’s hair is better these days.

Auda
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 27
      • Total Created: 27
      • Trash Talker

Phil with the hair pushed back reminds me of Mr. Mitchell in Dennis the Menace hahaha. I think the look suits him, and so much better than the emo hair. He seems like he’s grown into that style, and the emo just makes him look lanky and overgrown. His personality is still as adorable as ever.

While Dan’s hair is getting better, it still looks weird. I think it best framed his face with whatever shape it was in 2011. The emo fringe should definitely out though.

Encyclopedia
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 10
      • Total Created: 10
      • Trash Talker

I like to watch them occasionally, but I don’t care what anyone says, the phandom is batshit insane, no matter how many normal ones there are, reputation has been pretty bad, and will continue to be that way.

*braces self for phangirls*

Erica
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2
      • Total Created: 2
      • Trash Talker

Why hello there :newhere:

Is this thread really dead? huh that’s sad. GG is blocked at school but YTT isn’t 😉 I lurk on gg pretty often but never post anything bc I never have the time to constantly stay updated and write some lenghty analysis. I have a love hate relationship with Dan and Phil and the phandom is quite something. It’s sad that the immature part of the phandom is loudest and makes us look bad, or from first glance a bunch of kids who still scream don’t cry craft :scratch: let the meme die already. I know there’s plenty of older fans as shown on parts of tumblr and gg. I don’t want any more Dil videos tbh. Dil already did the woohoo and now yearning for a classic sketch video from Dan. Rip hope this thread becomes more active so it doesn’t look like im talking to myself.

madeloney
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1
      • Total Created: 1
      • Trash Talker

I want the ugly gossip from gg! sigghhh i thought the dirt on dan was really insightful there where yall @?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.