EmilyNoel83 General Discussion

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk EmilyNoel83 EmilyNoel83 General Discussion

This topic contains 591 replies, has 54 voices, and was last updated by  Puppy 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 592 total)
  • Author

Puppy
      • Topics Created: 8
      • Replies Created: 2855
      • Total Created: 2863
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She’s the vocal twin of Kourtney Kardashian. She’s just lacking the complexion, the good looks and the cash.

***Not a Kardashian fan btw, but I will give them credit for making millions for doing nothing.

spongebobmom002
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 346
      • Total Created: 347
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

missing tooth?!?

Puppy
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Oh yes.

It’s on her lower left side. I think it’s a molar of some sort, but not the biggies in the very back. Once you see it, you can never unsee it. So, you’ve been warned. It’s atrocious that someone who has as much $$$ as she claims to have (combined with Tyler’s ambulance chasing fees) doesn’t get it replaced. Hillbilly logic.

Makeupismylife
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 178
      • Total Created: 178
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Omg omg I’m big into teefus, usually the first thing I notice. How could I miss such a thing.  Has she always had it?  That’s real true redneck when you don’t replace a side tooth.  You know the rational is, ‘no one can see it.’  I almost respect someone who’s decided to embrace the missing front tooth then those who think they can skate by with a missing side tooth.

I used to like her. But couldn’t stand her once she quit the news.  I’d watch the odd video still, until that fugly baby came along.  Have a fucking kid or vlog channel.  I watch you for makeup.

Puppy
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

To my knowledge, she has not always had it. I believe she alluded to dental work she needed to have but was going to delay due to her pregnancy. I suspect the extraction ocurred shortly after the birth of Belle Violet Dumbo Ears Daddy’s a Drunk Dihle.

The tooth is present in this vid, though it does appear a few shades darker and someowhat more gray. I wonder if it was dead and needed extracting, but put it off d/t prophylactic antibiotcs she might’ve needed following the procedure…?

Laserfreud
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 14
      • Total Created: 14
      • Trash Talker

Oh, wow. There’s that Joker smile she used to be infamous for. I almost kind of miss it…almost.

Squid
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 42
      • Total Created: 42
      • Trash Talker

Hmm…her weird almost lisp thing is still present in that video.

TrangPak
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 753
      • Total Created: 753
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I have diffused light and its amazing to set undereye concealer. I legit rolled my eyes when she said she didnt like it. She has so much useless crap.

Puppy
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

“Belle” posted a Fall Clothing Haul this evening.

The two heavily buzzed hillbillies droned on and on about all the clothes they got for their darling gremlin child. The Bud King had his drink in hand and guzzled throughout, and from Cocoa Bean Noel’s occasional burps and demeanor, I’m guessing her’s wasn’t far off camera. She also took no pains to hide her howler monkey teeth and gums, or pop her brows. She had to have been uninhibited by something, since we know she will do just about anything to keep those hideous fangs under wraps….well, what fangs remain….

Honestly, I’m not understanding the cutesy clothes, other than to make good and sure people don’t mistake Belle for a man child.

Good God, that is one heinous looking child. Princess Belle Violet Dumbo Ears Daddy’s a Drunk Dihle makes Dickany’s crotch expulsion look like a baby GAP model. :puke2:   :puke2:

Squid
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

I’m really interested to see how Belle ends up because of the intense size difference between Em and Ty.

Puppy
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Well, so far, she’s 1 year, 1 month old and wearing size 6-9 month clothing.

At least at this point, it seems she’s skewing to Emily’s midge stature. It’s a shame she couldn’t end up more like a mixture of both. I wouldn’t wish her to be a homely amazon, like Tyler’s sisters, but to have Emily’s absence of a neck, hunched shoulders, virtually no torso and be so desperately short…..In footgage taken by others, she looks disabled at times.

Who do you think she looks more like in the face? I think she’s easily uglier than both parents, but sadly I think she favors her mother more than Drunk T.

Squid
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

I totally agree, she looks more like Em than Tyler. I just hope that she doesn’t end up with her mom’s insecurities about her inherited traits (hooded eyes, big gums, ect).

Puppy
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I totally agree, she looks more like Em than Tyler. I just hope that she doesn’t end up with her mom’s insecurities about her inherited traits (hooded eyes, big gums, ect).

Yep, no sense in that. It’s like moms who rag on their own weight all the time in front of their kids but preach body positivity. It’s gross.

She should watch herself.

TrangPak
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 753
      • Total Created: 753
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Omfg I wish she would STOP with the tip bun.

Laserfreud
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 14
      • Total Created: 14
      • Trash Talker

Belle was not a good name for that kid, because there’s nothing beautiful about her. Wall eyes, melon head, sunken mouth, and when she opens her mouth all of these things are just exaggerated…I’m usually the one to keep my mouth shut about babies, but holy god.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 592 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.