EmilyNoel83 General Discussion

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk EmilyNoel83 EmilyNoel83 General Discussion

This topic contains 591 replies, has 54 voices, and was last updated by  Puppy 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 592 total)
  • Author

spongebobmom002
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 346
      • Total Created: 347
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

anyone have teef screen shots? I can not subject myself to her videos…retaining my sanity is a must.

TrangPak
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 753
      • Total Created: 753
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I dont like the name Belle in general. Not cute.

Puppy
      • Topics Created: 8
      • Replies Created: 2855
      • Total Created: 2863
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I dont like the name Belle in general. Not cute.

I would say they were trying to be ironic, but that’s probably giving them credit for too much intellectual horsepower.

TrangPak
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I guess I just dont like 1 syllable names. But….the Violet just makes it worse. Idk….

TrangPak
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Not sure if I should watch her latest video…..shes sporting that god awful hair again.

Joni
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 750
      • Total Created: 751
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I am not at all reluctant to say when a baby is ugly (ask my husband, he’s appalled by my critiques of infants/kid), but I think Belle is cute.  She’s not facially pretty/beautiful, and her smile does very unfortunate things to her face, but there is something sweet about her, maybe that’s just the fact she’s a wee one.  I have a feeling she will look worse as she ages.   I think she looks more like her dad, but with Emily’s dark hair and eyes.  It’s funny how small she is, with such a giant for a father, you’d think she would’ve evened out in the high-middle range of height, but no, I think she’s going to be tiny like her mother.  I don’t like the name Belle either but then I dislike most baby names, haha.

Green Juice
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 156
      • Total Created: 157
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Belle is such an unfortunate white trash name. May as well throw her on the stripper pole now

Puppy
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Oh, 100%.

They don’t know better, though. They’re just a couple of hillbillies, holed up in the mansion except when it’s absolutely necessary to leave. She even buys her makeup online. Makeup is her “job” my ass.

She acts so put upon, like she’s strung out and tired all the damn time. Please. She’ll quit the YT deal altogether by the time she pops out their second homely gremlin child. She simply doesn’t like hard work. If only she knew….

Squid
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 42
      • Total Created: 42
      • Trash Talker

I have to say, Belle is a trashy name but, I my old English teacher said that she’s gonna name her future child Hermione. So, it could be worse. I also know someone named Megan Starr, which is a very stripper-ish name. I feel like all youtubers name their kids stupid shit.

TrangPak
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Emily just doesnt get me excited about drugstore makeup like I used to. There are other youtubers for that.

Joni
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 750
      • Total Created: 751
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

None of them get me excited for makeup anymore, drugstore or high-end.  In fact, I’d imagine more than a few people are like me:  you start watching beauty channels and get caught up in the hype of products, buy several, find out many of them are crap, realize these Tubers are not always honest, start realizing it’s all a money game, and pretty soon not a word they say can sway you to buy a product.  I’m always pretty astounded when someone says in the comments, “I’ve been watching you for 5 (or more!) years, you are my favorite, blah blah, asskiss, blah.”  I think:  really??  You have watched this person that long and you still believe the shit they tell you?  Wow, I have a bridge to sell you (or a Lorac Pro palette anyway, haha).

Sweep
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 562
      • Total Created: 563
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Yes Joni! :heart:

I used to love Emily’s content but not so much any more. Ever since Baby Dumbo came on the scene her channel has gone tits up. Ty-day Fridays are an embarrassment and I can’t believe how slow she is to review things that get sent to her. There was one thing she reviewed recently that had been out in the UK for two years, and one year in the US. What the fuck? And lip balm reviews? If that’s not a cop out I don’t know what is. I sure as hell wouldn’t go to my local drugstore and think “Well I dunno, £2 is a lot to spend on a lip balm. Better make sure it’s worth it and find a review.”  :rant:

Puppy
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Yes Joni! :heart: I used to love Emily’s content but not so much any more. Ever since Baby Dumbo came on the scene her channel has gone tits up. Ty-day Fridays are an embarrassment and I can’t believe how slow she is to review things that get sent to her. There was one thing she reviewed recently that had been out in the UK for two years, and one year in the US. What the fuck? And lip balm reviews? If that’s not a cop out I don’t know what is. I sure as hell wouldn’t go to my local drugstore and think “Well I dunno, £2 is a lot to spend on a lip balm. Better make sure it’s worth it and find a review.” :rant:

They were both buzzed in the most recent crap fest about clothes for the unsightly dwarf gremlin.

I found it rather amusing. I can’t wait for her to quit YT shortly after she births her second hideous spawn. She drivels on about how utterly exhausted she is being a working mother to Princess Belle Dumbo Ears Daddy’s a Drunk Dihle. She wouldn’t know hard work if it bit her in the snatch.

Sweep
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 562
      • Total Created: 563
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I couldn’t watch it. Tyler’s monotonous voice drives me mad. I got as far as the BOO-tiful top and stripy leggings before quitting.

I think she’ll pop another one out sometime next year. But yeah, I can see her quitting YT or just doing mum/baby videos full time. Though I’m not sure how long that’d last, there’s only so many times you can show off your swollen milkbags, eh?

TrangPak
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

That Grwm….you can tell in the beginning shes trying to cover her tooth. Damn it, Emily, just embrace it! I want to buy her a vitamin c serum so bad.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 592 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.