Home Forum Youtuber Discussion British Youtubers Emma Blackery

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Malicious Potato 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

kirsch
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 32
      • Total Created: 33
      • Trash Talker

Posting this here because even though she’s not “Brit Crew” or whatever, she’s still British and it seemed like the right place. Feel free to yell at me if it’s not.

I haven’t watched her for a long time because she started getting on my nerves, but she keeps popping up in my recommendations so I ended up clicking on one of her videos to get a better look at the new wig she’s starting wearing and jfc, it’s just as if not as hideous as the last one. Her hair’s grown out a lot now, why doesn’t she just ditch them?

And I clicked through a few of her recent videos and Luke kept popping up… is he seriously in all of her videos now since they “came out”, he’s so… obnoxious. Then again so is she. Has she talked about her views going up again yet, or are they still dropping?

Lizzy
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 7
      • Total Created: 7
      • Trash Talker

i haven’t noticed anything about her views but I used to like her videos back in 2012 and early to mid 2013 then you can tell she started to change and became more annoying and attention seeking and such. it seems like every video Luke is in and it pisses me off like I get wanting to collab with your boyfriend and whatever but seeing him in every video is ridiculous you may as well call it the emma and luke channel or lemma as its their ship name apparently. one of her latest tweets annoyed me.

The only reason it annoyed me is because like someone else put it, it has a backstory to go with it thats why and also it’s only got two game releases out not seven.

Lizzy
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

deathcabforbooty
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 4
      • Replies Created: 21
      • Total Created: 25
      • Trash Talker

<iframe id=”twitter-widget-0″ scrolling=”no” frameborder=”0″ allowtransparency=”true” class=”twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered” allowfullscreen=”” style=”display: block; max-width: 99%; min-width: 220px; padding: 0px; border-radius: 5px; margin: 10px 0px; border-color: rgb(238, 238, 238) rgb(221, 221, 221) rgb(187, 187, 187); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14902) 0px 1px 3px; position: static; visibility: visible; width: 500px;” title=”Embedded Tweet” height=”210″></iframe>
    <script async=”” src=”//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>

sorry for the double post

Isn’t she the one who posted trigger warnings for the jump scares in the danandphilgames Five Nights at Freddy’s video? And then she acted all high and mighty even though she was just craving attention from D&P and didn’t actually care about the trigger warnings? I could be confusing her with someone else though.

Lizzy
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Lizzy wrote:</div>
    <iframe id=”twitter-widget-0″ scrolling=”no” frameborder=”0″ allowtransparency=”true” class=”twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered” allowfullscreen=”” style=”display: block; max-width: 99%; min-width: 220px; padding: 0px; border-radius: 5px; margin: 10px 0px; border-color: rgb(238, 238, 238) rgb(221, 221, 221) rgb(187, 187, 187); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14902) 0px 1px 3px; position: static; visibility: visible; width: 500px;” title=”Embedded Tweet” height=”210″></iframe>
    <script async=”” src=”//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>

sorry for the double post

Isn’t she the one who posted trigger warnings for the jump scares in the danandphilgames Five Nights at Freddy’s video? And then she acted all high and mighty even though she was just craving attention from D&P and didn’t actually care about the trigger warnings? I could be confusing her with someone else though.

yep thats the one!

Laura
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 3
      • Total Created: 3
      • Trash Talker

Emma’s just getting worse. I used to really like her, but she’s just clinging onto being “alternative” too much. I’m all for you doing you, no matter what your age, but she’s still living in 2006. She also needs to stop doing the whole “I’M OLD” thing, too. It’s fine once or twice, but she’s just overplaying it now. She needs to act her age and stop try to be an alternative/scene/emo girl. It’s attractive when you’re 16, not 24.

GhostToast
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 4
      • Total Created: 4
      • Trash Talker

So apparently she got extensions? The hair color matches, but you can REALLY tell where her hair ends and the extensions begin. They’re pretty cringe to look at…

Malicious Potato
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 5
      • Trash Talker

All these YouTubers are attention seeking. That kinda comes with the territory, but Emma is especially annoying because she tries to be all kooky and weird in the most blatant way possible when really she’s boring as hell. Least Zoella probably knows she’s insipid AF.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.