EssieButton General Discussion

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk EssieButton EssieButton General Discussion

This topic contains 26 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  sarah 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

YTT Admin
    Keymaster
      • Topics Created: 82
      • Replies Created: 157
      • Total Created: 239
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Trash Talk here!

tink
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 45
      • Total Created: 47
      • Trash Talker

How are we not talking about this piece of work yet?

Bitch
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 31
      • Total Created: 32
      • Trash Talker

How are we not talking about this piece of work yet?

Thank you, I thought I was the only one who moved over 😀
    I noticed in her latest Instagram picture she doesn’t have all those prints in her office anymore, along with the desk Aslan made her. I wonder if he made her take those down too.

lavender gooms
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 3
      • Total Created: 3
      • Trash Talker

I used to like Estee. Despite her inability to describe products (she always lacked in that aspect but she wasn’t as bad before) and the fact that my coloring is totally different than hers, I shared the same taste in products and found her videos enjoyable. This was around 2 years ago. I could sense things changing (especially around the time when she and Aslan moved into their current space), but damn her videos are almost unwatchable now.

Also, any thoughts on her new filming setup with her monitor in the background? I wonder if she changed it out of necessity, or if she is trying to shill different graphic designers’ wallpapers. I honestly wouldn’t put it past her at this point.

tink
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

I’m sure Aslan is controlling her entire filming setup. I used to like her too but she’s become so unlikable.

Bitch
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Oh wow Aslan’s alarm went off at 7:30, how annoying….

And how nice of her to use Emil for views, putting him in the thumbnail and in the title even though she barely showed him.

tink
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Poor baby has to wake up at 7:30am. Wah. Wonder how she’d react if she had to get up at 6am to guarantee that she’d be at a real job at 8:30am. (My commute is killer.) I cannot feel bad for someone that wakes up at a normal adult time.

Bitch
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

I noticed she always points her camera really low whenever she’s filming in the hallway (is that even a hallway?). I guess she doesn’t want to show how big her house really is, but you could see a bit of it in her latest vlog (when she calls Reggie).

rollingwaves
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1
      • Total Created: 1
      • Trash Talker

Anyone see her latest video? (The one about healthy foods)

I actually enjoyed the video more than I thought I would. Less rambling and forced jokes than usual. I fully expected her to read off the health benefits of each item from her phone or something, but it seemed like she planned her talking points ahead of time. And she was better than normal about describing what she liked about each thing. I’m kind of skeptical that she cooks as much as she let on in that video but whatever.

Speaking of her videos, I didn’t care for her review of Yes Please. She went on and on about how great the book was. Don’t get me wrong, I love Amy Poehler but I thought the book was really disappointing. A lot of style but short on substance. It did have some good bits in it though, just not as much as I was hoping.

Bitch
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Anyone see her latest video? (The one about healthy foods)

I actually enjoyed the video more than I thought I would. Less rambling and forced jokes than usual. I fully expected her to read off the health benefits of each item from her phone or something, but it seemed like she planned her talking points ahead of time. And she was better than normal about describing what she liked about each thing. I’m kind of skeptical that she cooks as much as she let on in that video but whatever.

Speaking of her videos, I didn’t care for her review of Yes Please. She went on and on about how great the book was. Don’t get me wrong, I love Amy Poehler but I thought the book was really disappointing. A lot of style but short on substance. It did have some good bits in it though, just not as much as I was hoping.

I didn’t watch either because this “healthy phase” she pretends she’s going through is just bullshit. You can see in her vlogs that she just eats whatever she wants lmao.

Bitch
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

What the hell did she do to her hair? It looks like shit in pictures.
    And I wish she’d stop getting highlights.

tink
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

That new cut is rough. It makes her look like she’s all chin. (And she’s a gorgeous girl… no hair cut should make you look worse!)

lavender gooms
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 3
      • Total Created: 3
      • Trash Talker

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bitch wrote:</div>

That new cut is rough. It makes her look like she’s all chin. (And she’s a gorgeous girl… no hair cut should make you look worse!)

Agreed, it’s such an awkward length for her features. It’s really not doing her any favors. Also this is unrelated but has anyone else noticed that Estee’s philtrum (the bit above her cupid’s bow) is a little… off?

Bitch
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>tink wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bitch wrote:</div>

Agreed, it’s such an awkward length for her features. It’s really not doing her any favors. Also this is unrelated but has anyone else noticed that Estee’s philtrum (the bit above her cupid’s bow) is a little… off?

I did, it kinda looks like the scar you get after you take out a medusa piercing (even though she never had one), weird.
    I think her new hair makes her look older and heavier than she is.

The hair thing, oh my god. She wanted to go blonder but didn’t know if the hairdresser was gonna go for that? Guess what, if you really want to go blonder you only have to tell him and he’ll do it.
    Why was she even freaking out about him wanting to cut her hair really short (that’s not even really short lmao)? If she didn’t like the idea she should have just told him.

I can’t believe she made such a big deal out of the left handed business, wtf? Has she never met a left handed person before?

Chuchi
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2
      • Total Created: 2
      • Trash Talker

Anyone wants to talk about this girl? I can’t believe how me she changed in like a year. She was a regular girl that I could easily be friends with and now it’s a complete different person trying to be a rich fashionista and doesn’t know how to dress.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.