FatassFuglyFAStardDoll4NobodyGivesAFlyingFuck – Part 104

Home Forum Youtuber Discussion Blndsundoll4MJ FatassFuglyFAStardDoll4NobodyGivesAFlyingFuck – Part 104

This topic contains 802 replies, has 91 voices, and was last updated by  Tori 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 803 total)
  • Author

Callie
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 253
      • Total Created: 253
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

And she’s just posted a third Stephanie Soo video…I really wish she’d just eat herself into an actual coma at this point. Imagine being 33 years old and bullying a younger, cuter woman who refuses to respond to you. Most women her age are worried about their kids and careers. What’s the point of her even living anymore? Really Trisha? I’m asking you. What is the point of you continuing to live anymore? You have nothing. You are nothing. You will always be an ugly obese and lonely ogre. You will die alone and unloved and it’s what you deserve. But you really need to speed the process up because this shit is getting so old so quickly.

Callie
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 253
      • Total Created: 253
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Her face is so full of hate and jealously as she watches a younger more successful woman make a sane and logical argument.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

I really hope the rest of this year goes this way for her. I want her drug addicted and back to whoring by 2021.

TrashBag
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 441
      • Total Created: 441
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

She brought up the crack baby thing in her latest instagram story like WTF?! We totally know that is a lie.

Also she bagged out Jason again on instagram for having John in his videos (she sarcastically reckons it’s not a smart decision cos he has kids and needs the money and he should stick to David and Natalie in the thumbnails). I think she is pissed cos on GG someone said John made a joke about OnlyFans and we know this bitch is watching anything related to Jason Nash.

Lumihiutale
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 134
      • Total Created: 134
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

My friend showed me that Trisha has a reddit. I got curious and went to see. Warning it’s a lot of her nude photos. You might wanna skip those so you can sleep at night. Horrible. But someone asked there do people really think she looks good and I was shocked by the answers. Many said that she has a good body? Like what? Is that some kind of fetish? Like I just can’t see what there is to like. If you like bigger girls her body is still botched as fuck and looks like it’s rotting.

Sorry for my English

Queasyy
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 131
      • Total Created: 131
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Trisha is saying that nikocado/Stephanie reading other people’s texts is disgusting and an invasion of privacy

Isn’t this the same bitch that made 4 videos reading the texts of some fuckboy British dude that flaked on her

xxhobo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 308
      • Total Created: 308
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Happy new year!! What’s the “TLDR” on this latest drama with Fatcado and Soo? She’s too boring to hate watch like someone else said lol.

Jason Nash: “Hey, if I ever break up with Trisha none of you guys date her, OK?”.
    David Dobrik: “I’d never do that to you. I’d also never do that to myself.”

HMarie
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 3644
      • Total Created: 3645
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Happy new year!! What’s the “TLDR” on this latest drama with Fatcado and Soo? She’s too boring to hate watch like someone else said lol.

Here’s the extended version of the TL:DR, and I’m probably leaving some stuff out. Sorry that it’s (mostly) off topic

apparently they collabed in LA in December with Zach (an ASMR mukbanger) and off camera Steph was talking about some other Mukbanger that she had had some falling out with in the past, and Nick was somehow involved with that side drama. Nick claims she was trash talking off camera, Steph claims that the topic came up but there’s no real beef. Then during the filming of Nick’s video he torpedoed Steph and tried to make it a “tea” video but she swerved and dodged the questions.

The next day Steph flaked on Nick and Zach because she was triggered by Nick beong so pushy the previous day. she eventually did text Nick her apologies, saying that she had been “in and out of sleep” all day and wasn’t feeling well, but Nick was being very passive aggressivly upset over it.

In a text exchage between Nick and Zach, or maybe it was on Nick’s IG stories idk – Nick says “I’m going to EXPOSE her (Steph) tonight.” meaning he was going to spill all the alleged trash talk that happened off camera the day before. He was also joking around on his IG stories laughing and singing “in and out of sleep”.

She was even more triggered so Steph made a pre-emtive video about the whole situation in her defence before Nick could make his threatened expose video where she listed all of Nicks bad behavior and why she flaked on him. then there was a series of back and forth videos with they showed private texts and tried to each win the victim crown.

I’m sure that there’s more but that’s the gist, I’m actually embarassed that I know that much about it. (thanks to def noodles channel, I would never give any of them the views)

Trisha had 0% to do with any of it, but she saw an opportunity to get clicks and views so she has made two or three of her own videos on the matter.

pennydreadful
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 957
      • Total Created: 957
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

So with nikkietutorials coming out as trans who actually lived it and actually transitioned it just highlights what a fucking farce trisha’s ‘coming out as trans’ was.  Fuck this fake ass bitch with her fake ass coming out for views and attention. Just thinking about it makes my blood boil.

Tfrig
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 183
      • Total Created: 183
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

What the fuck is this pig devil on about re noodles?

I don’t give a single fuck about Stephanie Soo and Zach Choi but holy fuck can someone punch this jealous bitch in the face already

View post on imgur.com

HMarie
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

So with nikkietutorials coming out as trans

shocked wait what GIF by Shalita Grant

(disclaimer- this is in no way meant as transphobic, I love and support the LGTBQ community)

Didn’t everyone already know that Nikki was trans?? This is news? You can tell by her voice. I’m literally shocked, I don’t understand.

Tfrig
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 183
      • Total Created: 183
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Nah b, I was fooled. I thought she was going to come out as bi since she’s engaged to a male, or was about to pull some troll shit (eg I’m coming out as straight, I’m coming out as a cis female), but realized she wouldn’t because beauty gurus don’t fuck with their money and aren’t on Trash’s level.

I always thought something was different about her and wondered how she was that big, but obviously I’m not pea-brained like Trash and realize there’s tall ass, big boned bitches in the world. Never did I think she was trans. Not that I genuinely care though.

Kinda sad she had to out herself because someone was threatening her though.

I hope Trash comments on it though. I’d looooooove to see the general public’s reaction and the hate she’ll get.

So with nikkietutorials coming out as trans

shocked wait what GIF by Shalita Grant (disclaimer- this is in no way meant as transphobic, I love and support the LGTBQ community) Didn’t everyone already know that Nikki was trans?? This is news? You can tell by her voice. I’m literally shocked, I don’t understand.

HMarie
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

to be fair i’ve never watched her channel, I’m not really into makeup so I’ve only seen snippets of her content and heard other creators mention her. I guess I just assumed it was the case that she was trans, my bad. lol. Good for her taking control, whoever was threatening her is a shitstain.

I also want Trasha to chime in on this one. She’s an asshat who deserves any backlash she gets in life.

Indiiira
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2947
      • Total Created: 2947
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Just a quick question! Is this thread supposed to go to 50 or 60 ?! I’m confused 🤷‍♀️

HMarie
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

usually 50- but she’s been so dull that it’s taken us months to get to 50 so I don’t think anyone has been in a rush to make a new thread.

anyone have title suggestions?

NewYearSameShitDoll4GettingPumpedAndDumped

xxhobo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 308
      • Total Created: 308
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

It’d be so insulting to haul gifts from your friends (even if they’re on a payroll) when it’ll all be listed on Poshmark. Then again no one in her circle even watches her vids so I guess ham flop can get away with it.

Jason Nash: “Hey, if I ever break up with Trisha none of you guys date her, OK?”.
    David Dobrik: “I’d never do that to you. I’d also never do that to myself.”

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 803 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.