Forever2022TimeToGroundhogDayThisYearToo – Part 209

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn Forever2022TimeToGroundhogDayThisYearToo – Part 209

This topic contains 1,107 replies, has 99 voices, and was last updated by  ClaraBow 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 1,108 total)
  • Author

Juliana
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 1254
      • Total Created: 1254
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Y’all know how Chris-chan got banned from all GameStop stores for pepper spraying an employee, well kaka would end up getting banned from all ride services for being an overall nuisance and human stink bomb lmao

And she would be sexually harassing all the attractive drivers, male or female, and insulting drivers of Muslim faith.

Lickthatbooty
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 720
      • Total Created: 720
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Kai is not perfect but she has gotten amazingly fatter over the years.
    If she keeps stuffing her face  with Chik Fil A and oreos , it’s a matter of time before she is bed ridden.

Gracie will be changing Kai’s diapers and giving her sponge bathes in the future.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

The Pikachonk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1811
      • Total Created: 1811
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Kai is not perfect but she has gotten amazingly fatter over the years. If she keeps stuffing her face with Chik Fil A and oreos , it’s a matter of time before she is bed ridden. Gracie will be changing Kai’s diapers and giving her sponge bathes in the future.

2010 Kailyn’s waist was as big as 2020 Kailyn’s thigh 😬

Lisa’s Missing Recliner
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 2934
      • Total Created: 2935
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Ith tho good! Yummy

Madison
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1349
      • Total Created: 1349
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Now we know how she’s gained so much weight so quickly….next stop Diabetesville!!!  Yuck yuck.

Becca
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1028
      • Total Created: 1028
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I don’t care like if you’re obese you’re obese whateves. But she’s repulsive, even the obese community would laugh at her. They at least buy their own fast food and take themselves to buy their own groceries.

CAPL
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 768
      • Total Created: 768
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I haven’t been following my least favorite lol cow lately. Anyways this is granny, but I’m excited cause my husband got stationed in Maryland and I might get to see the beast in action. Maybe I’ll even see Mo Mo and her roaches! Honestly this is gonna suck. I went from Japan, Hawaii, California … now I get to hang out with these two losers in a trash pile. Fun. 🙄

Becca
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1028
      • Total Created: 1028
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I haven’t been following my least favorite lol cow lately. Anyways this is granny, but I’m excited cause my husband got stationed in Maryland and I might get to see the beast in action. Maybe I’ll even see Mo Mo and her roaches! Honestly this is gonna suck. I went from Japan, Hawaii, California … now I get to hang out with these two losers in a trash pile. Fun. 🙄

Kai said she’s staying in her ” bubble” and house because of Covid. Even if it means staying inside for 2 months lol.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 4369
      • Total Created: 4371
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Kai is not perfect but she has gotten amazingly fatter over the years. If she keeps stuffing her face with Chik Fil A and oreos , it’s a matter of time before she is bed ridden. Gracie will be changing Kai’s diapers and giving her sponge bathes in the future.

Wow this is depressing as fuck. Also weird/funny to me how she was what, 22 in the picture on the left and she still looks mid to late 30s with that soccer mom Karen haircut. Aged her terribly.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Lana Del Kai.

CAPL
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 768
      • Total Created: 768
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Kai said she’s staying in her ” bubble” and house because of Covid. Even if it means staying inside for 2 months lol.

lol I’ll probably see her fatass at the WaWa along with her toothless bastard of a “fiance”. We all know she’s lies about everything. Jeff just hasn’t picked her up lately. Got tired of the pus filled boils and dirty double butthole.

Anon Flux
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1952
      • Total Created: 1952
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

lol globs two tablespoons of peanut butter on Oreos while wearing her fake Fitbit and sees no irony in the situation.

Kat
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 179
      • Total Created: 179
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I don’t care like if you’re obese you’re obese whateves. But she’s repulsive, even the obese community would laugh at her. They at least buy their own fast food and take themselves to buy their own groceries.

she’s just gross. I would have more respect for someone just as big as Kai if they were a home chef who just loves to cook, try recipes, and explore cuisines that aren’t what they grew up eating. if you gain weight because you actually have a legit hobby in food and you make bomb af meals then that’s a different story.

kai got this way from diabetes kcups, oreos, chic fil a, and the prison slop Jeth makes. the shit she eats isn’t even worth getting fat for. she’s got the taste buds of a toddler and an eating compulsion, iswtg.

hunty
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2788
      • Total Created: 2788
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She just posted her makeup to stories for today, and for the hose down record her hair is in a bun again.

LobsterClaw
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1567
      • Total Created: 1568
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She didn’t dunk the Oreo directly into the PB like I was expecting her to, tho thath good!  :shrek:

lolalee
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1302
      • Total Created: 1302
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She’s wearing one of her thuthspender drethes today. She literally has NO where to go and NO way to leave the house so she puts on a “dress” (it fits like a BAD too small tarp) to sit on mom and dad’s couch to watch….the big comfy couch or something equally retarded. Retarded life all around.

Edit: nice eyelash glue dummy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 1,108 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.