Forever30GoingOn13 – Part 185

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn Forever30GoingOn13 – Part 185

This topic contains 1,026 replies, has 116 voices, and was last updated by  Made In China 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 1,027 total)
  • Author

Lauraliz
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 62
      • Total Created: 62
      • Trash Talker

kuhlyunn muhrie! your dodder ith on the interweebs! (what a cute fam though, minus kaka. i hope ol’ mikey and lisa are rekindling their romanthne)

I noticed that too!!  I like how everyone else is working and she’s sitting on her fat ass Instagraming them while they work.

candyfluff
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1128
      • Total Created: 1129
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Decent used stuff would be better than that cheap Walmart shit that dies after two washes.

EDIT: I see she is taking some of that oh so rare Me Time while the rest of her family work. Que the “WE tidied up the deck for thummer today” update.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  candyfluff.

Rape is a misunderstanding - Kaifucius

*bitchfigface*

LobsterClaw
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1452
      • Total Created: 1453
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I see ranch and cucumbers is on the lunch menu today.  Kai’s werkin’ on that bikini body!

hunty
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1299
      • Total Created: 1299
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

kuhlyunn muhrie! your dodder ith on the interweebs! (what a cute fam though, minus kaka. i hope ol’ mikey and lisa are rekindling their romanthne)

I noticed that too!! I like how everyone else is working and she’s sitting on her fat ass Instagraming them while they work.

love how she’s too fat to stand when she’s outside(or in), shes either on the swing, or sitting on a chair squealing Buck.

KAI, DID YOU LET BELLA OUTSIDE TOO?

BrainSoup
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 242
      • Total Created: 242
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Kai fell and squashed Bella. She’s dead. Good going fatass. You killed your dog and now your going after Buck. Leave him alone!  :giggle:

“The suspense is terrible. I hope it lasts!”
    -Willie Wonka-

hunty
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1299
      • Total Created: 1299
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Ugh all the paper plates, paper bowels and plastic cutlery again today. This really boggles my mind.

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2358
      • Total Created: 2359
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She should just admit that she gets a gubmint check, it would be so much easier than making excuses for how she gets the money.

She can’t do that without having to admit that she receives SSI, because she has disability ass, and we all know that she has vehemently said that she has no disability ass! Lisa told her that it’s magical YouTube money, and she’s told her that since Kai’s been at it for so long, that even when she doesn’t make any videos for months, they still pay her because she’s thoooo special!

MonsieurMustard
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 182
      • Total Created: 182
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Someone post the rant for us without IG lol

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Kai fell and squashed Bella. She’s dead. Good going fatass. You killed your dog and now your going after Buck. Leave him alone! :giggle:

The only good thing about her FINALLY killing Bella is, she won’t be molested by that sick, sociopathic whore and she won’t be locked away for months at a time, only being fed a few times a month. She’s been released from her prison, by the very same monster who put her there in the first place.

Run free, Little Bella. You deserved so much more than you were given. 😭😭

#RIPBELLA

Kai’s Buhroken Neck
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2083
      • Total Created: 2084
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

TITS OUT FOR BELLA RIP

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 3088
      • Total Created: 3090
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Damn finished that cake off in less than a week, fat fuck

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

The outfit she showed Gracie wearing today was from two years ago. It was huge then and just now fits her somewhat decently. I don’t know who she thinks she’s fooling. They have always bought huge stuff and have always used them for years. Gracie was a normal sized baby and they were sticking her in toddler sized clothing and now they’re putting her in stuff that will fit a large 8 year old or a small 11 year old. Cheapass bitches just don’t care that Gracie looks like an impoverished hobo ragbag child.

And the bitch killed Bella.

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 7
      • Replies Created: 1996
      • Total Created: 2003
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

The dumb bitches on her last video crack me up.  Getting all up in that one person’s shit that made a comment about Gracie’s clothes being so big.  “Why is it even any of your business?”, “Are we playing 21 questions?”, “Have you nothing else going on?”, “Did you ever wonder why you are so invested in some random youtubers life that you comment about the clothes they buy for their child?” and “I don’t understand all the thumbs down for one … And two NO one has the right to comment on your kid.”

I doubt all these white knight cunts have public IGs where they post practically every minute of their lives, make YT videos showing every single thing they buy, make absolutely ridiculous TikToks and now we’re back to having a public Facebook.  BUT, I guarantee some of them watch some sort of reality TV.  This is no different.  If you make yourself a public figure by always putting your life out there for observation, it opens you up to opinions and not all of them are going to be good.  Not everybody is going to coddle this fat piece of shit, especially people that know who and what she really is.  There’s a simple solution to not getting criticized and commented on:  QUIT PUTTING YOUR LIFE ON THE INTERNET.  We know that will never happen because Kai is a pathetic loser and is addicted to the internet for validation.

WackoJacko
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 36
      • Total Created: 36
      • Trash Talker

Swim suit try on plus a FB profile pic of G in all her uncovered glory – must have forgot the huge acid face emoji!

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  WackoJacko.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Jeffrey
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 145
      • Total Created: 145
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Damn finished that cake off in less than a week, fat fuck

Most of the time when I make a homemade cake, it sits around and doesn’t get completely eaten because no one here eats much of it or more than one piece at a time. I’m sure it would be the same with the Wilchers, except that no one else there could have any more even if they wanted it because Kai will have finished it off.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 1,027 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.