Forever30GoingOn13 – Part 185

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn Forever30GoingOn13 – Part 185

This topic contains 1,026 replies, has 116 voices, and was last updated by  Made In China 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,027 total)
  • Author

hunty
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 1287
      • Total Created: 1287
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

How do you come to this thread by accident?    :thinking:

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 3054
      • Total Created: 3056
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Just a suggestion, please don’t use the word “retard”, it’s derogatory and demeaning to people with intellectual disabilities. I’m sure you can come off with much more colorful words to describe this strange woman. Nope, not virtue signalling.I’m a special education teacher, and speaking for myself, my students, and their parents. Came to this thread by accident, so have a great weekend 😊

Retard is appropriate when referring to Kailyn

TheMoscowMule
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 202
      • Total Created: 203
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Her skin texture makes me nauseous. Love her poor foundation blending skills on her nose and that nice unblended shit near her eyebrows. Super good at make up.

you would think that after what 14/15 years? Doing her makeup every. Single. Day, dis bitch would improve and learn new techniques and do a half decent job at something she likes so much, but no, she’s the same every year, for a while I thought she got better but judging from this, she just care about coming up with garish combinations of eyeshadow and slapping tons of  heavy foundation on her abused (by her own lack of care) skin, I don’t get it, people whi really love makeup take time to watch videos and educate themselves… I guess our kween thinks learning is for peasants??

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2325
      • Total Created: 2326
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Just a suggestion, please don’t use the word “retard”, it’s derogatory and demeaning to people with intellectual disabilities.

we’ve got heaps of descriptions for this “strange woman”, as you call her. But I’m fairly sure that the majority of them will be far too offensive for your sweet little virgin ears, so just a suggestion, why don’t you fuck right off and leave us to our derogatory descriptives.

That’s your only warning, Sugar Britches. If you think “retard” is bad, you haven’t seen anything yet. Have a nice day!

hunty
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

30 years old and only makes tiktoks in her bedroom where mommy doesn’t see her hoofing around.  How sad.

the bikini and bug sunglasses inside is golden.

TheMoscowMule
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 202
      • Total Created: 203
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Wait, the bikini thing she posted in tik tok? I don’t see anything in her ig

BillNye
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 114
      • Total Created: 114
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Hey pretty ladies! I haven’t been on this site in years because I replaced kai with the lovely gorl  Amberlynn Reid. I came back cause kais  tiktoks have blown me away and I wanted to see what y’all were saying about her these days. Hmm I wonder how momo is🤔last I saw of her ig her kids and house were still absolutely filthy lol. 😂😂

Hello Katya
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 627
      • Total Created: 627
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

That thing is so tight on her, it’s gonna leave a permanent indent on her fucking gut.

hunty
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I wonder if the Friday night silence is because she’s getting her pickle tickled by her boyfriend Jeff iPhone 11.

kkfigface
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 661
      • Total Created: 661
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I know obvious answer may be obvious, but why does she walk forward then back in ALL her tiktoks.

Jeffrey
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 145
      • Total Created: 145
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

She’s ready for PJ.. https://imgur.com/a/KLdyAt2

If those leggings were tan, it would look like she was wearing no bottoms.

God, just the thought of that made me dry heave :puke:

Jeffrey
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 145
      • Total Created: 145
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I know obvious answer may be obvious, but why does she walk forward then back in ALL her tiktoks.

Because there isn’t much else she can do at her weight and with bulky furniture taking up unnecessary space in her room.

I still can’t believe that the kween has the master bedroom all to herself while her 2 parents and Gorky are stuck with the remains. What an entitled ungrateful cunt.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Jeffrey.

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2325
      • Total Created: 2326
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I still can’t believe that the kween has the master bedroom all to herself while her 2 parents and Gorky are stuck with the remains. What an entitled ungrateful cunt.

What in the hell are you talking about? You’re making up bullshit, again. She doesn’t have the master bedroom, her mother does. Gracie has her own bedroom and her father stays downstairs in a room that’s off to the side of the kitchen.

Anon Flux
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1858
      • Total Created: 1858
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

That’s all she knows how to do. She has no coordination or rhythm. She does a forward shuffle then back, then she wobbles around like Humpty Dumpty after he’s had a few too many. Complete with weird airplane arms that she flails back. Sometimes she does the sassy hands on hips and shaking like an earthquake.  I can’t believe she’s got a Tik Tok of her holding that stupid llama in her childhood bedroom like an absolute retard not knowing any words to the songs as usual and then tagged it #momsover30. If I was browsing that tag and came across her with no context I would definitely think she was some poor tard who didn’t know any better and got knocked up by a meth-addicted Affliction wearing douche.

She’s laying low so it’s probably safe to assume she’s got a ranch cup full of Jeff’s seed.  :puke:

candyfluff
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1108
      • Total Created: 1109
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Her silence speaks volumes. Somewhere in the underbelly of Maryland, Kai is star-fishing on a mattress on the floor to the soundtrack of a blubbering crockpot filled with mystery chicken.

Rape is a misunderstanding - Kaifucius

*bitchfigface*

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,027 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.