ForeverALeechAtRehobothBeach – Part 217

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverALeechAtRehobothBeach – Part 217

This topic contains 950 replies, has 103 voices, and was last updated by  Lana Del Kai 2 hours, 1 minute ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 951 total)
  • Author

Lurky
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 384
      • Total Created: 384
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I hope that birth control has enough hormones for a ham beast. Grack 2.0 coming 2023.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 4531
      • Total Created: 4533
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Has she always been on the pill? Also, I’ve been seeing so many TikTok’s of women discovering they have brain tumors whilst on the pill, Hailey Bieber included. Tho scary!

Kaylee Grant
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 269
      • Total Created: 269
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Has she always been on the pill? Also, I’ve been seeing so many TikTok’s of women discovering they have brain tumors whilst on the pill, Hailey Bieber included. Tho scary!

I think she has been off of it for a while because Jeth had a vasectomy.

jenna
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 3020
      • Total Created: 3020
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Granny, but it pisses me off she got Mario Party because it’s cool and doesn’t know shit about the history. Living life like an overweight 12 year old.

lol but she doesn’t have any friends to play with.. she’s got what, gracie? her dad? …k  :rofl2: who plays mario party online with people they don’t know? the whole fun of the game is playing with your friends.

she started asking people about online means of getting it when they broke up the first time in Feb.. so around then I’m guessing?

Dreamcakes
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2
      • Total Created: 2
      • Trash Talker

I don’t think she’s really on birth control, I think she’s just saying that to get under Jeff’s skin. She would need an appointment and had she actually had one she would have never shut up about doing big girl things like going to the gyno.

Rapelyn
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 58
      • Total Created: 58
      • Trash Talker

Her tattoo is lookin roughhhhhh

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Steven Assanti
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 579
      • Total Created: 579
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I don’t think she’s really on birth control, I think she’s just saying that to get under Jeff’s skin. She would need an appointment and had she actually had one she would have never shut up about doing big girl things like going to the gyno.

She did. She mentioned it last month when she had all her other appointments that she talked about for a few days. Plus, here in the states a pcp can prescribe bc and do annual exams and paps. Why would that get under Jeff’s skin? He’s snipped. He doesn’t care, Didn’t want kids anyways. He only got laid once a month if that. Your obviously new here.

Dreamcakes
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2
      • Total Created: 2
      • Trash Talker

I’m on birth control and had to go in to do a pap and check up to get the Rx…so I assumed it was the same situation for her. As for Jeff…to make it seem like she’s out having sex and moving on from him.

The Pikachonk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2141
      • Total Created: 2141
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Jesus Christ Kailyn did you really need to post 20 goddamn IG stories in less than 3 hours? Put the fucking phone down you’ll end up frying it by the end of the year and mommy can’t afford another wasted product on you.

Jeff was also trying to sell his Switch and her engagement ring, cash in person only if anyone is interested.

Was he doing that in the chat? With her being right there?

Probably misses fucking with her and ‘treating her like shit’ like she said lol if she really lost her shit while PJ was there I wonder if that was the first time he ever saw her behave like that. Imagine acting out like a manic sped in front of your exth-friend with benefits and a bunch of strangers 😬

Steven Assanti
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 579
      • Total Created: 579
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I’m on birth control and had to go in to do a pap and check up to get the Rx…so I assumed it was the same situation for her. As for Jeff…to make it seem like she’s out having sex and moving on from him.

She did do all that but she did it through her normal doctor and not a gyno bc she kept bitching that they didn’t have any appointments.

Shes not out having sex though…. She would let everyone know that she left the house and the fact that she did just as she always does lmao. I’m sure he’s smart enough to know that

She was on birth control before him. She only stopped bc she didn’t have to take it with him since he was snipped. Made up some bs excuse that it was worsening her anxiety or something like that but the fact that he had had a vasectomy was the only reason bc if it was causing other major symptoms why would she jump right back on it? She did so right after they broke up for good.

Selena
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 767
      • Total Created: 767
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Her tattoo is lookin roughhhhhh

looks like a pair of scissors

hunty
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2949
      • Total Created: 2949
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

He looks like a frog. And god, she’s ugly. Guess she’s showing her new panties.

Attachments:

jenna
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 3020
      • Total Created: 3020
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

budget ru paul over here..

even in the small screen her hair is as derpy as ever with that ginormous braid

Lauraliz
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 242
      • Total Created: 242
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

GOD what a dumb bitch.  Do these swatches look like they’re in the correct order?!?!  You can tell by the names, she has them all reversed.  Dummy.

Attachments:

Dern
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 4
      • Total Created: 4
      • Trash Talker

I don’t usually post on here but I watched her Live yesterday and when Jeff came the room she truly went manic and started choking herself on camera and attempted some sensual dancing. I actually did a little searching on here  to make sure she was generally okay because I don’t follow her trials and tribulations like I used to.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 951 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.