ForeverBarkingBitchAndGracieGetsNoSwitch – Part 196

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverBarkingBitchAndGracieGetsNoSwitch – Part 196

This topic contains 1,040 replies, has 91 voices, and was last updated by  Lady Of Sorrow 2 days, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 1,041 total)
  • Author

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 2667
      • Total Created: 2667
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

https://voca.ro/1f0Phu34wp0y

DBP

Welcome to the Nuthouse, @kbno! I’ve been loving your posts and I think I remember seeing you during Big Bitch’s Twitch stream. Thank you so much for giving us a Vocaroo, although I have personally never gotten any Maureen vibes from you whatsoever. She has a few tells in her speech that give her away, and you definitely don’t have those tells whatsoever. So Bienvenidos y Saludos @kbno! :hug: 🥂 🥂

Sidenote: In defense of myself and the others who “witch-hunt”, we’ve been wrong exactly twice, and both of those times were because Maureen had just gotten outed with one of her many accounts and a new account showed up a while later, neither one of those users had a problem with providing a Vocaroo, the only ones who have ever protested, refused, or had a ton of excuses as to why they couldn’t, were either Maureen or Kailyn lol.

Since Maureen is the way she is, she’s never figured out how we know when it’s her, but she’s been being outed since the days of the MF blogs. And we were all anonymous on the blogs, but we always knew when it was her lol.

Anyway, once again, @kbno, welcome to our crazy little corner of the Internet! ♥ ♥ :wine: 🥂 🥂 🥂

R. I. P Judas you will be missed...

Exclamation point!!
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1571
      • Total Created: 1571
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

im 100% here for Weeb Kailyn

Kbn0
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 13
      • Total Created: 13
      • Trash Talker

Dang y’all sure know how to make someone feel welcome lol. I’ve low key followed Kai off and on for a while mainly just to laugh at what a shit show she is. And her videos are so boring they’ve helped put me to sleep before (not exaggerating). I was lucky enough to catch the twitch stream and after seeing her bark and the little chat at the end with some of y’all I knew it was time to actually post here.

Cheers to laughing at her insanity together! Unfortunately I work shift work (granny, but also something Kai will never understand) so I miss a lot of the fun, but I try to keep up when I can.

jenna
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2111
      • Total Created: 2111
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

ol faithful, IM THIRTY lmao

nobody is answering her btw…. for anything.

she had to mention she’s new, that she’s never had a game console, and she got her switch 2 weeks ago. girl’s a broken record.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

hunty
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1580
      • Total Created: 1580
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

No demanding spazzy posts today, I don’t have her FB groups so maybe there?, I guess she’s added an insane amount of people on that Nintendo app and she just bothers them like it’s an AOL chat room circa 2007.  “I have so many fwends!”

edit – I spoke too soon.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 3435
      • Total Created: 3437
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Reading those Discord ss, it’s so painfully obvious how unsocialized she is. She can’t carry on a conversation to save her life. You’d think after all these years with people messaging her, she’d figure out how to be somewhat social through text, anyway. Even when people explain how she stole, instead of saying I’m sorry, I didn’t read it, she just says “I’m new!!!” Lol

Another reason she needs a fucking JOB. I would fucking applaud Kailyn if she went out and got a minimum wage job, it gets you around other people and forces you to socialize. But nope, unless it’s Ulta, Sephora, or some other beauty counter, she doesn’t wanna do it but even then she’d never be able to work at any of them. Sephora is very picky with who they hire and high end beauty counters won’t even consider you without prior experience. Ulta typically hires college kids with no work experience, but even then Kailyn is retarded and can’t even form a basic sentence  :gmw: how embarrassing would it be for her to be sitting in a group interview, 30, with a bunch of 18/19 year old college students all looking for their first job too

hunty
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She never replies to me. Just blurts out one liners like a toddler that everyone ignores.

The Pikachonk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 172
      • Total Created: 172
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

ol faithful, IM THIRTY lmao nobody is answering her btw…. for anything. she had to mention she’s new, that she’s never had a game console, and she got her switch 2 weeks ago. girl’s a broken record.

can’t even begin to imagine how insufferable she was during the myspace days…

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 3
      • Replies Created: 2181
      • Total Created: 2184
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She never replies to me. Just blurts out one liners like a toddler that everyone ignores.

Lol right?  The redundancy of her posts on there is unbelievable, but I guess it’s really not for this retard.   She’s got a half-dozen phrase repertoire with a couple extra added for AC: “I’m 30”, “My birthday is May 18th”, “My mom is 61 and she’s my best friend”, “Oh okay”, “I see”, and now she’s added “Hi, I’m new”, “I just got my switch”, “I’ve never had a game system”, “I’ve been playing for two weeks”, and “I got/have/am getting [insert whatever here]!”.  Such a riveting conversationalist.  She doesn’t have a clue how to read a room and maybe join ongoing conversations.  She just blurts out her Rainman phrases and sits there mouth breathing while the screen scrolls by.

To whoever said:  “You tell us your age every day” :clap:   😆

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  TigerLilly.

hunty
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Kind of a gross thought I had, but imagine how gross her switch must feel. Greasy, oily, never washed hands. I’m sure she’s stuffing her face as she plays. The screen is probably covered in finger smudges and crumbs. We know what her room and makeup looks like so I can’t see this being any better.

hunty
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

To whoever said: “You tell us your age every day” :clap: 😆

:bye: 😉

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2667
      • Total Created: 2667
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

But nope, unless it’s Ulta, Sephora, or some other beauty counter, she doesn’t wanna do it

She says she wants to work at Ulta or Sephora, but everybody knows that she’s lying. She has never wanted to work, doesn’t care if she ever works, and will never try to look for work.

For over a decade, people have tried to advise her on applying and each time they tried, she had nothing but excuses as to why she “can’t” work.

Besides not wanting to, I’ll bet that Lisa has told her that she “can’t”, so that her sweet, sweet SSI payment won’t be reduced. Typical mooching Sokoloski, worries more about losing a few dollars out of a government handout, than earning money through honest hard work.

R. I. P Judas you will be missed...

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 3
      • Replies Created: 2181
      • Total Created: 2184
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

But nope, unless it’s Ulta, Sephora, or some other beauty counter, she doesn’t wanna do it

She says she wants to work at Ulta or Sephora, but everybody knows that she’s lying. She has never wanted to work, doesn’t care if she ever works, and will never try to look for work. For over a decade, people have tried to advise her on applying and each time they tried, she had nothing but excuses as to why she “can’t” work. Besides not wanting to, I’ll bet that Lisa has told her that she “can’t”, so that her sweet, sweet SSI payment won’t be reduced. Typical mooching Sokoloski, worries more about losing a few dollars out of a government handout, than earning money through honest hard work.

Yup, and the only reason she’d even consider working for Ulta or Sephora would be so she could get discount/free makeup.   She’d probably get fired for stealing though because she’d think that because it’s there, she’s entitled to it – kinda like AC.

And we’ve seen her makeup mirror enough times to know :puke2:

Madison
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 742
      • Total Created: 742
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

My local supermarket hires autistic and learning disabled people. There is always something to do for people who want to work. Sorry to get a little granny, but I personally know several disabled adults who are total hustlers working cleaning, babysitting, etc. This is why I have ZERO sympathy for Kai, lazy sack of shit that she is.

I also get the impression Kai’s mom has discouraged her from working both to not screw up her gubmit benefits and also to kee Kai dependent on her in the very weird codependent relationship they have.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  Madison.

lolalee
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1180
      • Total Created: 1180
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Also there’s the fact that if MW let her barking, grunting, mentally deficient sociopathic ape out into the world, MW would have to drive her and people would know that THING belonged to and was created by her.

MW can’t have people knowing what a truly vile creature she keeps hidden in the house. When they used to go to lunch twice a year for birthdays she could just play it off as take your retard to lunch, how sweet and noble. But people seeing her creature on the regular associated with her? Oh hell no

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 1,041 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.