ForeverBarkingBitchAndGracieGetsNoSwitch – Part 196

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverBarkingBitchAndGracieGetsNoSwitch – Part 196

This topic contains 1,040 replies, has 91 voices, and was last updated by  Lady Of Sorrow 2 days, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 1,041 total)
  • Author

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 2667
      • Total Created: 2667
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I want a 3DS, I want it now daddy. – Violet Beauregarde Kai

Off-topic Willy Wonka sperg: It was Veruca Salt who was the fist pounding spoiled brat, who demanded everything nowwwwww. Violet was the obnoxious gum chewer who turned into a giant blueberry after stealing Wonka’s “meal in a stick of gum” invention.

Fun fact: Veruca is Latin for wart.

Kai really could be Veruca Salt, since she’s basically a giant human wart. I’ll bet that Roald Dahl knew a Kai-like-Wart-on-the-ass-of-humanity typa person who inspired him to create the character of Veruca Salt. 🙃🙃

R. I. P Judas you will be missed...

Pot Pie Princess
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 232
      • Total Created: 232
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Of course, she wants a 3ds.. She just always wants more. As soon as she gets one thing she’s already on to the next thing. Kai, you already have a better gaming system and AC game. There’s literally no reason to get the older stuff. Play the game you have. There’s SO much to it.

Hello Katya
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 853
      • Total Created: 853
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Isn’t the 3DS like… pretty much obsolete at this point? Literally no one but toddlers play the 3DS since the Switch came out.

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2667
      • Total Created: 2667
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Has she gone to court yet for her debt or do you think she did the smart thing and settled?

LOL, the smart thing?!? Kai ?!? 🤣 🤣🤣🤣 Big Bitch refuses to Google, even the simplest, most basic, shit for herself. She’s not going to handle her legal issues and she can’t force her mother to take care of it, since her mother has no idea that she’s even being sued. Kailyn’s certainly not going to tell her, she’s just going to ignore it and hope that it goes away. Just like the irresponsible, extremely immature, extremely spoiled monumental brat that she is and always will be.

To answer your question, it’s still pending and there’s no date set yet.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

R. I. P Judas you will be missed...

hunty
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1580
      • Total Created: 1580
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I want a 3DS, I want it now daddy. – Violet Beauregarde Kai

Off-topic Willy Wonka sperg: It was Veruca Salt who was the fist pounding spoiled brat, who demanded everything nowwwwww. Violet was the obnoxious gum chewer who turned into a giant blueberry after stealing Wonka’s “meal in a stick of gum” invention. Fun fact: Veruca is Latin for wart. Kai really could be Veruca Salt, since she’s basically a giant human wart. I’ll bet that Roald Dahl knew a Kai-like-Wart-on-the-ass-of-humanity typa person who inspired him to create the character of Veruca Salt. 🙃🙃

hahahaha shit. My bad, PL. I was waiting for my deebeetus sugar water to brew as I was typing that. Thanks for correcting me.  :giggle:

I guess Gracie should be starting to look at Roald Dahl books soon.  Not a chance she can read above Go Dog Go, and even that’s pushing it.

Exclamation point!!
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1571
      • Total Created: 1571
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

if she could only get “obsethed” with filling out job applications and looking for a job.

imagine putting that much effort into your actual life kailyn.

oof.

hunty
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Of course she would burn herself out on animal crossing when she needed everything so badly in the game that she stooped to paying real money for things or outright stealing them from people. Now she has nothing to do because she is too stupid to terraform, is fucking blind, is too impatient to work for anything, and has no friends because she annoys anyone she talks to with stupid questions and irrelevant information.

This is so true. If she played like a normal person an hour give or take a day, and did it all for herself she’d have tons left to complete, like nobody has the largest house after 2 weeks. This isn’t the Sims, and of course she jumped to the islands of players in the Southern Hemisphere cuz she couldn’t wait for summer bugs, fish and tasks. Like this game is nothing to her now because she CHEATED in more ways then one and you can tell she’s already bored.

**cheated in caps for when she reads here.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 3435
      • Total Created: 3437
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Of course she would burn herself out on animal crossing when she needed everything so badly in the game that she stooped to paying real money for things or outright stealing them from people. Now she has nothing to do because she is too stupid to terraform, is fucking blind, is too impatient to work for anything, and has no friends because she annoys anyone she talks to with stupid questions and irrelevant information.

This is so true. If she played like a normal person an hour give or take a day, and did it all for herself she’d have tons left to complete, like nobody has the largest house after 2 weeks. This isn’t the Sims, and of course she jumped to the islands of players in the Southern Hemisphere cuz she couldn’t wait for summer bugs, fish and tasks. Like this game is nothing to her now because she CHEATED in more ways then one and you can tell she’s already bored. **cheated in caps for when she reads here.

Exactly, she’s bored now and now wants another gaming system and more games because she burnt out ACNH in two weeks when it typically takes players an average of a year to complete the entire thing, or most of it. And 3DS is strictly handheld so she can’t use the excuse of “Ith for me AND Gwaythee!” not like Gracie ever gets to play the Switch, anyhow

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 3
      • Replies Created: 2181
      • Total Created: 2184
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Poor baby is sad because no one bought her poor me act on discord and now they pretty much ignore her after they were all so “nice and welcoming”.  Just proves what a selfish, antisocial moron she is.  In spite of seeing all this time how selfish she is it still blows my mind.   Spends $400-500 on a gaming system and games and then less than a month later starts asking about yet another system.  Her pure gluttony is out of control.  If she were a drug addict she would have died of an OD by now.

KAI YOU SELFISH TWAT, STOP WASTING MONEY ON SHIT YOU DON’T NEED AND WON’T USE AFTER A WEEK OR TWO.  

jenna
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2111
      • Total Created: 2111
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

What happened to every other game she bought and barely touched? Too hard for her?

Maybe kai getting a 3ds is good, then guac can finally play her lol game or that dancing juan, instead of constantly being barked at to geddit together and buy her own.

Kailyn is a rapist
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 88
      • Total Created: 88
      • Trash Talker

Nah, I want her to keep sinking hundreds of dollars on gaming consoles, games, and microtransactions. I want to see her get into more debt. It’s funny.

Hey Kailyn, there was a special poptart edition 3DS for animal crossing new leaf. You, an animal crossing devotee, HAVE to buy one off ebay no matter the cost. And you HAVE to buy every single amiibo card available. You have to because you’re SO obsessed and SUCH a huge huge gigantic girthy fan!

UrfTheNamitee
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 34
      • Total Created: 34
      • Trash Talker

she wants to buy a mario game lmao.  i’d love to see her try to play one  :rofl:

hunty
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Googling shit is for poor people.

The Pikachonk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 172
      • Total Created: 172
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

i see she’s back on the 3DS bandwagon after like 4 years :dumb:   when she was with Ploig she asked the same fucking shit “i want a 3ds but idk if i should geddit…!” ofc back then she was at least honest and told someone who mentioned that guacie would lahve the ds kaylin figfaced “IT’S FOR ME NOT HER!!” but i mean wtf did she expect she only wanted it to play toddler hello kitty games rofl

the 3ds is obsolete and games aren’t made anymore and those that are still in circulation are the same ones she already has on the switch, so she just wants to spend another 500 bucks on something that she’ll bitch and moan about not understanding but at least no one will be able to enable her and give her shit or have her steal shit from them since no one plays online on those anymore so she’ll drop it faster than she did the switch.

btw she’s fully capable of using google but not only is she a retard without cause but she wants to know what peepler think to jerk off her ego and make herself think she’s thuper thuper popular and famous but also because she probably uses it to justify to lisa on dropping hundreds of dollars on every little whim she has at the time “thee mommy lisa, muh fruhens saith i should geddit!!” :gmw:

edit: but now im curious as to this guhmer girl phase. ploig was the one who introduced her to pokemon go, and she told a kaigent that it made her aroused watching him play (lol one of you PLs had it as a signature too) did she throw herself back into the gaming world for PJ cuz he plays xbox or maybe she misses the poet who spurred her heart… and threatened to have her dad kill.

jenna
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2111
      • Total Created: 2111
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She wants interaction yet can’t hold a conversation outside of OH OK lmao

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 1,041 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.