ForeverBoilEncrustedCooter – Part 179

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverBoilEncrustedCooter – Part 179

This topic contains 595 replies, has 80 voices, and was last updated by  MACGLO 3 hours, 1 minute ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 596 total)
  • Author

MACGLO
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 112
      • Total Created: 113
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Kai since you read here, can you please explain to us why you are shaped like an ice cream cone?

kuac
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 1364
      • Total Created: 1364
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

ForeverOnlyPedoJeffandGracieWho?

:good:

Sharklasers
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 246
      • Total Created: 246
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Kaka Spewing Kaka. I like how she didn’t say that if Jeff went away, it wouldn’t matter as long as she has Gracie.

She looks like fucking 600-pound Steven Assanti in that thumbnail. They even have the same pig nose and oversized nostrils.

MACGLO
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 112
      • Total Created: 113
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Kaka Spewing Kaka. I like how she didn’t say that if Jeff went away, it wouldn’t matter as long as she has Gracie.

She looks like fucking 600-pound Steven Assanti in that thumbnail. They even have the same pig nose and oversized nostrils.

RIP to her “healthy eating lifestyle”. https://youtu.be/HHf2MCRrOS4

HMarie
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 3624
      • Total Created: 3625
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Your kid is 5 and a half and still in diapers. She won’t be going to Kindergarten this year or any year. You’re a piece of shit

dame she’s still in diapers? don’t most kids potty train by 2 1/2 – 3?

Samanthajeanbrady
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 615
      • Total Created: 615
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

She is potty trained I’m not sure why people keep saying she isn’t. Kailyn slipped one Instagram story and showed Gracie in her panties. That was months ago, she definitely wasn’t the one who trained her but she is in fact trained.

Kai’s Bucked Teeth
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1520
      • Total Created: 1520
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Plus I’m pretty shore she’s been ran out of FB groups too for being fassy and dumb. People have called her out on her shit there too.

Got any good screenshots? I thimply lahve it when others, besides us, tell her off. She’s been slithering into groups for years, and every single time she gets exiled for being inappropriate, rude and self-centered as hell, but it’s never her fault and she’ll claim that she doesn’t know why she was kicked (they’re not shy to tell anyone why they get run off), but yet she claims everyone is “tho mean” and that she gets bashed/thrown out because she’s “not perfeck”. That’s not why she gets bashed, but it doesn’t matter, she has never taken responsibility for her actions and has never even so much as apologized for being inappropriate (or anything else). Even slow people can learn societal cues and sociopaths do their damndest to blend in, but not Kai. She has never learned and doesn’t much care, how to socialize like a normal person. She’s a fucking lunatic.

She gets welcomed in, and she always finds a way to try and make the group all about her. It could be a makeup group with strict rules to stay on topic, and she’ll throw something out about her shampoo, which segues into her having a salon in “her” house, and her mom being a hairdresser, which ultimately leads to her whining about her acne/boils/filth. She’ll get muted and then will whine about being muted, and even after she’s forgiven and told to stay on topic and not make it all about her, She’ll insist that she’s not and how hard it is for her to make friends blah blah blah. Every single time she slithers into Facebook, Reddit, IG, whatever. It’s always the same thing. But it’s never her. It’s everyone else. She’s truly insane.

She is potty trained I’m not sure why people keep saying she isn’t. Kailyn slipped one Instagram story and showed Gracie in her panties. That was months ago, she definitely wasn’t the one who trained her but is in fact trained.

Sad that I remember this, but, she showed the pantypack two years ago, and showed it to shut everyone up who was bugging her about potty training. We actually don’t have any proof that Gracie “is in fact” potty-trained. Kids can’t train until they can speak correctly, and Gracie was garbling incoherently up until last year so… Kai’s shown pictures (namely last summer) of Gracie with what look like a diaper, bulging out of her pants. She’s probably trained, but it was most likely Lisa didn’t train her until late last year.

Rock It
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 26
      • Total Created: 26
      • Trash Talker

Tho…I thed that…Jeff is my everything, he’s my whole world, and the best thing that happind to me and because I thed that, apparently people think…that I don’t care about my own dodder and that I’m neglecting her and thom typa crazy stuff… Grathie is my whole universe. She…is…the lighta my life. She…means…everything to me. Take away my makeup, take away…boyfriendths, husbints…as long as I have her, that’s all I need. She…is…my dodder.

Kai’s Bucked Teeth
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1520
      • Total Created: 1520
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Tho…I thed that…Jeff is my everything, he’s my whole world, and the best thing that happind to me and because I thed that, apparently people think…that I don’t care about my own dodder and that I’m neglecting her and thom typa crazy stuff… Grathie is my whole universe. She…is…the lighta my life. She…means…everything to me. Take away my makeup, take away…boyfriendths, husbints…as long as I have her, that’s all I need. She…is…my dodder.

I still think that he’s much better looking than Kai could ever be. He certainly looks more human than she does lol.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 1957
      • Total Created: 1959
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Plus I’m pretty shore she’s been ran out of FB groups too for being fassy and dumb. People have called her out on her shit there too.

Got any good screenshots? I thimply lahve it when others, besides us, tell her off. She’s been slithering into groups for years, and every single time she gets exiled for being inappropriate, rude and self-centered as hell, but it’s never her fault and she’ll claim that she doesn’t know why she was kicked (they’re not shy to tell anyone why they get run off), but yet she claims everyone is “tho mean” and that she gets bashed/thrown out because she’s “not perfeck”. That’s not why she gets bashed, but it doesn’t matter, she has never taken responsibility for her actions and has never even so much as apologized for being inappropriate (or anything else). Even slow people can learn societal cues and sociopaths do their damndest to blend in, but not Kai. She has never learned and doesn’t much care, how to socialize like a normal person. She’s a fucking lunatic. She gets welcomed in, and she always finds a way to try and make the group all about her. It could be a makeup group with strict rules to stay on topic, and she’ll throw something out about her shampoo, which segues into her having a salon in “her” house, and her mom being a hairdresser, which ultimately leads to her whining about her acne/boils/filth. She’ll get muted and then will whine about being muted, and even after she’s forgiven and told to stay on topic and not make it all about her, She’ll insist that she’s not and how hard it is for her to make friends blah blah blah. Every single time she slithers into Facebook, Reddit, IG, whatever. It’s always the same thing. But it’s never her. It’s everyone else. She’s truly insane.

She is potty trained I’m not sure why people keep saying she isn’t. Kailyn slipped one Instagram story and showed Gracie in her panties. That was months ago, she definitely wasn’t the one who trained her but is in fact trained.

Sad that I remember this, but, she showed the pantypack two years ago, and showed it to shut everyone up who was bugging her about potty training. We actually don’t have any proof that Gracie “is in fact” potty-trained. Kids can’t train until they can speak correctly, and Gracie was garbling incoherently up until last year so… Kai’s shown pictures (namely last summer) of Gracie with what look like a diaper, bulging out of her pants. She’s probably trained, but it was most likely Lisa didn’t train her until late last year.

She’d also randomly throw in selfies, too–and old ones. She always would randomly send people selfies of her from like, 2010-2011

Hello Katya
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 401
      • Total Created: 401
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I wonder if Pedo Jeff has a fear of trains. Hearing her breathe heavily while sitting doing absolutely nothing much set him off sometimes.

EveryJuan
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 101
      • Total Created: 101
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I just want to say how much I appreciate you PLs who phonetically spell out the way Kai talks. It really adds a special something to this forum lol

dj
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 28
      • Total Created: 28
      • Trash Talker

I hate to be that bitch but I’m watching her old videos and her and Matt were married for 2 years BEFORE they had Gracie? And then obviously for some time after.. So did they just never live together? Just supervised fucking twice a week? I’m am so confused.

Samanthajeanbrady
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 615
      • Total Created: 615
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

They had a very weird marriage, never in fact lived together. Even when she was pregnant with Gracie.

Mal
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 95
      • Total Created: 95
      • Trash Talker

I just want to say how much I appreciate you PLs who phonetically spell out the way Kai talks. It really adds a special something to this forum lol

Lol I agree. I read this board sometimes and think damn, if some rando came in here, they’d probably have no idea what we’re saying. We basically have our own language thanks to Kai. 😂

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 596 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.