ForeverBoilEncrustedCooter – Part 179

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverBoilEncrustedCooter – Part 179

This topic contains 595 replies, has 80 voices, and was last updated by  MACGLO 3 hours, 17 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 596 total)
  • Author

hunty
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 1031
      • Total Created: 1031
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Kai, do you know what the definition of cunt is? IT’S YOU!

Kai’s Bucked Teeth
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1520
      • Total Created: 1520
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I hate to be that bitch but I’m watching her old videos and her and Matt were married for 2 years BEFORE they had Gracie? And then obviously for some time after.. So did they just never live together? Just supervised fucking twice a week? I’m am so confused.

Hate to be “that bitch”? What bitch? The one who brings up ancient history with an account that hasn’t been used since 2014-2015?

For everyone but Maureen Elizabeth Lewis-Statter, Matt is ancient history, although the reason that Matt never lived with Kai, (except for those 27 days after Gracie was born), was because he really wanted Maureen, even though they only dated twice. When Maureen got married, it broke Matt’s heart. He got a tattoo that says “Maureen Hughes, True Love Forever”, it’s in Olde English script, and he went to a real tattoo artist for it, no scratchers for his one true love. And Maureen is his one true love and I happen to know that he’s dying for her to contact him and that he’ll fight her husband for a chance to be with the woman of his dreams. Too bad Maureen isn’t around, I’m sure she’d be interested to know that Matt still has a burning desire for her.

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 5
      • Replies Created: 1508
      • Total Created: 1513
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I hate to be that bitch but I’m watching her old videos and her and Matt were married for 2 years BEFORE they had Gracie? And then obviously for some time after.. So did they just never live together? Just supervised fucking twice a week? I’m am so confused.

Edit:   I’m with KBT and if, by some strange circumstance like you’ve been in a coma for the last 4-5 years and this is not momo, there are plenty of resources here on YTT or just a quick google search away to tell you all you want to know.  Most of us have been there and done that (though we don’t have the T-shirt) 100 times already.

• This reply was modified 5 days, 13 hours ago by  TigerLilly.
    • This reply was modified 5 days, 13 hours ago by  TigerLilly.

Kai’s Bucked Teeth
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1520
      • Total Created: 1520
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Yup. Only weekend conjugal visits for almost their entire marriage. He did move in very briefly after Gracie was born and then went back to his parents’ house. I wouldn’t want to live with those two (Kai and Lisa) either. Now he doesn’t even get to see her (Gracie) and is “mommy’s friend”. I hate those bitches.

During many of their visits, he constantly compared Kai to Maureen. Remember Kai said things like “Madd said that unlike me, Maureen has her own home” and “Unlike me, Maureen can cook and unlike me, Maureen isn’t living off of her parents”. Remember how mad Kai was when Matt got depressed over Maureen getting married? Poor guy, he’d do anything to hear from her again and to be given one more chance with her…

LobsterClaw
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1197
      • Total Created: 1198
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Yup. Only weekend conjugal visits for almost their entire marriage. He did move in very briefly after Gracie was born and then went back to his parents’ house. I wouldn’t want to live with those two (Kai and Lisa) either. Now he doesn’t even get to see her (Gracie) and is “mommy’s friend”. I hate those bitches.

During many of their visits, he constantly compared Kai to Maureen. Remember Kai said things like “Madd said that unlike me, Maureen has her own home” and “Unlike me, Maureen can cook and unlike me, Maureen isn’t living off of her parents”. Remember how mad Kai was when Matt got depressed over Maureen getting married? Poor guy, he’d do anything to hear from her again and to be given one more chance with her…

I’m not proud of this, but I was in contact with Kai during that time and can confirm this is true.  It really tore Kai up.

Juliana
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 656
      • Total Created: 656
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Plus I’m pretty shore she’s been ran out of FB groups too for being fassy and dumb. People have called her out on her shit there too.

Got any good screenshots? I thimply lahve it when others, besides us, tell her off. She’s been slithering into groups for years, and every single time she gets exiled for being inappropriate, rude and self-centered as hell, but it’s never her fault and she’ll claim that she doesn’t know why she was kicked (they’re not shy to tell anyone why they get run off), but yet she claims everyone is “tho mean” and that she gets bashed/thrown out because she’s “not perfeck”. That’s not why she gets bashed, but it doesn’t matter, she has never taken responsibility for her actions and has never even so much as apologized for being inappropriate (or anything else). Even slow people can learn societal cues and sociopaths do their damndest to blend in, but not Kai. She has never learned and doesn’t much care, how to socialize like a normal person. She’s a fucking lunatic. She gets welcomed in, and she always finds a way to try and make the group all about her. It could be a makeup group with strict rules to stay on topic, and she’ll throw something out about her shampoo, which segues into her having a salon in “her” house, and her mom being a hairdresser, which ultimately leads to her whining about her acne/boils/filth. She’ll get muted and then will whine about being muted, and even after she’s forgiven and told to stay on topic and not make it all about her, She’ll insist that she’s not and how hard it is for her to make friends blah blah blah. Every single time she slithers into Facebook, Reddit, IG, whatever. It’s always the same thing. But it’s never her. It’s everyone else. She’s truly insane.

She is potty trained I’m not sure why people keep saying she isn’t. Kailyn slipped one Instagram story and showed Gracie in her panties. That was months ago, she definitely wasn’t the one who trained her but is in fact trained.

Sad that I remember this, but, she showed the pantypack two years ago, and showed it to shut everyone up who was bugging her about potty training. We actually don’t have any proof that Gracie “is in fact” potty-trained. Kids can’t train until they can speak correctly, and Gracie was garbling incoherently up until last year so… Kai’s shown pictures (namely last summer) of Gracie with what look like a diaper, bulging out of her pants. She’s probably trained, but it was most likely Lisa didn’t train her until late last year.

A couple of years back she joined a beauty group I was in, and immediately started doing just what you said.

But another poster came on and told everyone the truth about Kailyn, how she did the same thing on every place she joined, and she was blocked from several sites because she was trying to get money out of people.

The other poster put up pages from here, Kiwi Farms, ED, and some other beauty pages where she had posted the same begging for money comments. A couple of WKs started the pity party for Kailyn, but she disappeared after being caught in the act.

• This reply was modified 5 days, 9 hours ago by  Juliana.

VanillaGorilla
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 334
      • Total Created: 334
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I thought that the big bitch might give a shit about Gracie if someone told her Gracie is extra sooper spethul limmidishin and there can only ever be one of her, but based off how she treats her pallids that may be a terrible idea

Pot Pie Princess
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 144
      • Total Created: 144
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I thought that the big bitch might give a shit about Gracie if someone told her Gracie is extra sooper spethul limmidishin and there can only ever be one of her, but based off how she treats her pallids that may be a terrible idea

Nah, she’d just sell her on mercari so she could get the newest limmidishin pallid!

Hello my name’s NINOOO!!
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 385
      • Total Created: 385
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Kailyn made a point to say Gracie is happy and healthy yet we all know she pushes that child down the stairs at least twice a week and has permanently deformed her face. Poor kid

Notorious P.I.G.
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 477
      • Total Created: 477
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

It definitely sounded like her poor attempt to parrot something MW said when KaKa fist pounded and told her what was being said here.

also whenever she’d parrot what a mom ‘posed to say her butternut squash head would shake no and eyebrows would go up which is a huge telling sign that even her own body language doesn’t buy what her mush mouth is saying. she’s too stupid to be able to hide body language

Anon Flux
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1660
      • Total Created: 1660
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Does anybody else wonder why she’s back to using her pink polka dot bedding from when she was a teenager with Playboy bunny stuff all over her room? Did she get her rancid peroid on her other set that was never washed? Did she get explosive diarrhea?  Did Guac pee/poop the bed?  Is MW too cheap to buy her new ones? The pillow case from the butterfly set had yellowed from never getting cleaned and her makeup that she obviously doesn’t know how to remove correctly. I just can’t help noticing the faded pink every time she posts a story with something placed on her bed.

Thofathy
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1692
      • Total Created: 1692
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Edit : fucking nevermind. I’m always late to the witch hunt

• This reply was modified 5 days, 7 hours ago by  Thofathy.

dj
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 28
      • Total Created: 28
      • Trash Talker

Hate to be “that bitch”? What bitch? The one who brings up ancient history with an account that hasn’t been used since 2014-2015? For everyone but Maureen Elizabeth Lewis-Statter, Matt is ancient history, although the reason that Matt never lived with Kai, (except for those 27 days after Gracie was born), was because he really wanted Maureen, even though they only dated twice. When Maureen got married, it broke Matt’s heart. He got a tattoo that says “Maureen Hughes, True Love Forever”, it’s in Olde English script, and he went to a real tattoo artist for it, no scratchers for his one true love. And Maureen is his one true love and I happen to know that he’s dying for her to contact him and that he’ll fight her husband for a chance to be with the woman of his dreams. Too bad Maureen isn’t around, I’m sure she’d be interested to know that Matt still has a burning desire for her.

I posted twice last year. May not be as much as the rest of you but I just like lurking. Between 2015 and 2018 I was a full time law student & working to pay for bills. Didn’t really log on here again until 2019. I followed years ago back on GG and when the whole switch happened but even then I was here during class breaks to pass my own time. I’m not Maureen and I didn’t expect a full paragraph response. Maybe just a yes or no or somewhere in between.

Edit: And if you look in my replies literally on the first page my cringe 20 year old self was on cam during one of those chat rooms the forum would make.

• This reply was modified 4 days, 22 hours ago by  dj.

kuac
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1364
      • Total Created: 1364
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Oh, KaKa You can talk all the smack you want, but when reality sets in, let’s see how tough you are. When both of your parents are dead (sooner than later), and Grathie Who? hates you, and you’re tossed out into the streets. Your parents don’t own that house, since they’ve refinanced too many times. Because you’re a huge financial burden and all your FASsy gorl mistakes that made your already poor parents even poorer. You have absolutely no purpose or worth on this earth, and that’s the truth.

:finger3:

:gmw:   :fig:   :pw:

jenna
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1558
      • Total Created: 1558
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

The only thing kailyn has done in her life is birth a child and that’s not difficult (besides infertility and shit). It doesnt take any skills, people who shouldnt have children do it, fucking CHILDREN do it…so if shes trying to say her purpose in life is to be a mawm she can gtfoh, she doesnt have a motherly instinct in her body.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 596 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.