ForeverBoilEncrustedCooter – Part 179

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverBoilEncrustedCooter – Part 179

This topic contains 904 replies, has 90 voices, and was last updated by  Kai’s Buhroken Neck 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 905 total)
  • Author

BrainSoup
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 226
      • Total Created: 226
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Double Butthole, double boobs and double long head. What aN anomaly! FYI – Violet made her acting debut in her fathers music video. So cute! What has Gracie done? Flung poop against her wall?

“The suspense is terrible. I hope it lasts!”
    -Willie Wonka-

GreasyGooroo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 566
      • Total Created: 566
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I’ll never understand why she feels the need to share her FASsy meals with the internet. That looks disgusting.

Hey PJ, this is a preview of a “home cooked meal” you can come home to if you decide to wife up kai. Bone apple teeth.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 122
      • Total Created: 122
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I want to see the day where the wheelchairs cook a meal from scratch, nothing from a box or can. The gorilla wouldn’t know what to do with herself.

jenna
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1790
      • Total Created: 1790
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

based on the batch code, that bronzer she showed off last night is from 2012.

GROSS. AS. FUCK.

also wtf @ that pasta monstrosity. don’t ever ruin the greatness of shells with that weird ass sauce.

snapchat
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 141
      • Total Created: 141
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Kai has no concept of money or worth.  I hate when she says that a certain make up product is “super affordable” – like what’s your basis for saying this?  Sure, anything is affordable when you don’t pay rent and have your mommy drive you around

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 2839
      • Total Created: 2841
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I’ll never understand why she feels the need to share her FASsy meals with the internet. That looks disgusting. Hey PJ, this is a preview of a “home cooked meal” you can come home to if you decide to wife up kai. Bone apple teeth.

Imagine PJ coming home from a long day of work and this is the shit she puts in front of him lol but then again, who am I kidding? She’d never even make a frozen meal for him, he’d come in and she’d be all dolled up in full face and hair demanding he take her out somewhere

C.
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 117
      • Total Created: 117
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Of course he sends her these quotes. I’ve looked at his FB and the public posts are a mix of Donald trump immigrant hating shit and love quotes. Dude suuuuuuuucks

lynn
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1716
      • Total Created: 1716
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I’m sure they both send these stupid ass platitudes and quotes to each other. They don’t have the mental capacity to express any real sentiment in their own words. Kai can’t even describe the dude other than to say “he’s soooo sweet and treats me soooo well.”

Anon Flux
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1828
      • Total Created: 1828
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

based on the batch code, that bronzer she showed off last night is from 2012. GROSS. AS. FUCK. also wtf @ that pasta monstrosity. don’t ever ruin the greatness of shells with that weird ass sauce.

I had to look again because I didn’t realize it had sauce. I thought it was shells with pepper and cayenne pepper all over it. Is that fucking nacho cheese?! Who would eat this? Why am I seeing this?  :puke2:

MissT
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1439
      • Total Created: 1440
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

It’s tomato sauce, cheese and pepper. What the fuck is up with this family’s taste buds? Looks bland and nasty as fuck.

Uneatable.

LobsterClaw
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1415
      • Total Created: 1416
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Looks like prison food

Lisa
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 190
      • Total Created: 190
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

How much taller can this retards skull grow? Jesus.

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 21
      • Total Created: 21
      • Trash Talker

omg goals 😍🥵

she can’t seem to wrap her gorilla paw around that dainty little iPhone.

What model is her current phone exactly? She seems to get a new phone so often I can’t even keep track anymore. I’m just trying to get an idea of the size of it though.

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2196
      • Total Created: 2197
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I want to see the day where the wheelchairs cook a meal from scratch, nothing from a box or can. The gorilla wouldn’t know what to do with herself.

You’ll be waiting for the rest of your life. Lisa and Kai both need supervision to boil water. That’s one of the many reasons Papa Wilcher had to move back in. Lisa and Kai kept setting the kitchen on fire, trying to make Minute Rice.

How much taller can this retards skull grow? Jesus.

For every 25 pounds she gains, she stretches her head 25 inches. Pretty soon, the bitch’s head is going to look like a buck-toothed banana.

Karen
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 153
      • Total Created: 153
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

She needs to stop with the ootd stories, no one wants to see that trash Rosegal sent her. I can’t believe they sent her free stuff, like did they not even google search her?

HRIsL1g

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 905 total)

The topic ‘ForeverBoilEncrustedCooter – Part 179’ is closed to new replies.