ForeverBoilEncrustedCooter – Part 179

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverBoilEncrustedCooter – Part 179

This topic contains 904 replies, has 90 voices, and was last updated by  rectum 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 905 total)
  • Author

Judas
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 1389
      • Total Created: 1389
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Why is he telling me these things!

Maybe he thinks you might have a non verbal young daughter too

Lickthatbooty
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 483
      • Total Created: 483
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

So is Kai going to cook mac and cheese with a few hardboiled eggs for V day dinner ? Bitch, learn to make a home cooked meal for your daughter instead !!!

MACGLO
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 174
      • Total Created: 175
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I wish I had saved the old video of mama wheelchair asking youtube to let kailyn have her adsense back lol

I couldn’t find that video but found this one when I was searching for it. I would love to see her recreate this video now.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 2100
      • Total Created: 2102
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Why is he telling me these things!

A nice romantic dinner…well, I hope PJ is either cooking pasta or clucks because that’s about all his overgrown toddler girlfriend will eat. Imagine him putting down lobster in front of her? She’d stick her tongue out and throw it at the wall, fistpounding furiously. I’m shore he’ll get the entire meal, and all of her gifts, at the Dollar Tree as usual!  :kaihead:

If he doesn’t see her this weekend, that’ll be about 3 weeks since they last saw each other. Nearly a fucking month yet they’re tho in LAHHHHHVVVV!

HMarie
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 3644
      • Total Created: 3645
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

AHH a blast from the past with that workout video.  made me want to watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49noNLiRhHk

Madison
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 287
      • Total Created: 287
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

There are inconsistencies with what Kai says about her relationship and what the reality is.

She says that Jeff works a ton of hours and that’s why they don’t see each other very often. But if he does work as much as she says he does, why can’t he get her better stuff than Dollar Tree?

I also wonder how far away he is from her. Being that she doesn’t drive and would have zero ambition to navigate public transportation to see him, I also question if he could in fact be seeing someone else.

jenna
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1590
      • Total Created: 1590
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Dudes like an hour away.

If she wasn’t stuck at home she could drive over to his place ANY DAY OF THE WEEK to make him dinner, maybe watch a movie and hangout for a few hours before he’d need to go to sleep for work. Y’know, normal things adults do when they’re in a relationship.

But no. She has to sit by her window like a sad puppy waiting for him to do everything, because shes useless in any relationship.

Imagine being 30 and not being able to see your partner on your own time? ….or in his case, 41 and dating someone who’s only ever been treated like a teenager.

LobsterClaw
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1249
      • Total Created: 1250
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I bet they have phone thex every night  :shampoo:

Samanthajeanbrady
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 639
      • Total Created: 639
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

He doesn’t love her and she definitely doesn’t love him. He is another Matt a guy she will barely see but say they are so in love. Kailyn just admit it you repel men period that’s why even the low barrel guys don’t even want you. There is no reason why they haven’t been out together since New Years. It would be different if he was a military guy, had a job where he had to travel. But nope he has a job where he could see her in the evening and on the weekends.

Likewise
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1176
      • Total Created: 1176
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Forever ‘and I ask you, people of Google’

:gmw: :rofl:

Likewise
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1176
      • Total Created: 1176
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

DBP, but as if PJ is ever going to spend $$$ on a honeymoon in Fiji when he cheaped out on a shitty motel for New Year’s Eve.

1. He knows she’s not worth it.
    2. She’s such a basic bitch that he barely needs to spend anything to impress her.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 2100
      • Total Created: 2102
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Dudes like an hour away. If she wasn’t stuck at home she could drive over to his place ANY DAY OF THE WEEK to make him dinner, maybe watch a movie and hangout for a few hours before he’d need to go to sleep for work. Y’know, normal things adults do when they’re in a relationship. But no. She has to sit by her window like a sad puppy waiting for him to do everything, because shes useless in any relationship. Imagine being 30 and not being able to see your partner on your own time? ….or in his case, 41 and dating someone who’s only ever been treated like a teenager.

Exactly, it’s fucking weird. Granny, and I’ve touched on this before, but when I lived in NYC I dated someone for a few years that was out in California and we saw each other a few months out of the year by flying back and forth and staying in each others states for week-two week long visits. The rest of the people I dated while I lived there did live in NYC, but no one drives there so we had no choice but to rely on public transport and still managed to see each other more than Kai and her white knight cuck do  :gmw:

I wonder what his friends and family who know about her think? “Oh yeah I have a girlfriend who lives out in Maryland…she’s 30…no she doesn’t drive so I have to be the one who goes and sees her…she still lives at home…” omfg the humiliation dude, you’re 41 dating someone who acts and is treated like a child. Him saying he works all the time could definitely be an excuse as to why he won’t go see her, either. Even Ploig was consistent with the once a week shit

LobsterClaw
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

It sucks that PJ has to spend even $1 of his hard earned money on Kai.  He could use that money to detail his car. She’s not worth it, dude.

lynn
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1634
      • Total Created: 1634
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Fingers crossed that Jeff doesn’t yet know about the plethora of foods Kai has an aversion to and cooks it for her on Valentine’s Day. Pasta! But with seafood. Womp womp.

LobsterClaw
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Or a perfeckly cooked medium rare filet mignon.

Theak that’s not well done is yucky!  :fig:

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 905 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.