ForeverBoilEncrustedCooter – Part 179

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverBoilEncrustedCooter – Part 179

This topic contains 904 replies, has 90 voices, and was last updated by  rectum 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 905 total)
  • Author

MACGLO
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 174
      • Total Created: 175
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Hey Kai since you’ve shown us that you read here I just wanted you to know that no matter how many bottles of vodka you sneak into your bedroom and no matter how many times you hit that vape, it won’t make you a big girl. You know what will though? Actually taking care of Gracie, sending her to school and getting a job. I understand you think Youtube is your job but I know the $15 a month you’re making off that isn’t enough. Get a real job and you can buy all the pallids and Red Robin meals you want! You won’t even need mommy’s money!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  MACGLO.

Belle
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 82
      • Total Created: 82
      • Trash Talker

Where the hell did this fucking llama obsession even come from?

It’s her desperate attempt to have some kind of personality LMFAO. Just like how she used to be obsessed with bows.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 2100
      • Total Created: 2102
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

So I guess the next time we’ll see another glimpse of PJ is around Valentine’s Day?

Belle
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 82
      • Total Created: 82
      • Trash Talker

Lol she deleted that story of her pulling the hideous faces with her already hideous face.

Kai’s Bucked Teeth
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1681
      • Total Created: 1681
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

You know what will though? Actually taking care of Gracie, sending her to school and getting a job

I’ll take “Things that Kailyn Wilcher will never do” for $1000.

I understand you think Youtube is your job but I know the $15 a month you’re making off that isn’t enough. Get a real job and you can buy all the pallids and Red Robin meals you want! You won’t even need mommy’s money!

Excuse you! Every third Wednesday of the month, a deposit of $700 magically shows up, it says SSI on the deposit but her mawm says that’s just another name for YouTube Earnins’. ‘Sides, she is a stay at home mawm and wearing mom necklaces is her purpose. All dat raisin’ and teachin’ stuff is for grown up people like her mawm, she’s 60! Her birthday is the day after Kai’s, which is May 18 and she’s goeeen to be 30! Yikes! Just ’cause other single mawms work and stuff doesn’t mean she has to averyjuans diff-uh-runt and she’s jus’ thimple women!

Kai’s Bucked Teeth
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1681
      • Total Created: 1681
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Where the hell did this fucking llama obsession even come from?

It’s her desperate attempt to have some kind of personality LMFAO. Just like how she used to be obsessed with bows.

Excuse you, she’s very girly and she loves buh-ows AND buh-raids!

@nino she probably heard it from thome 14 year old IGer and decided to copy them. She’s gotta copy younger IGers, because the ones that are her age, have all moved on and are doing adult things like buyin’ houses, cars and other grown up stuff. Kai’s jus’ a young goorl and when she has her own house, she’s gonna decorate all the rooms in llamas and bows, llamas wearing bows, llamas without bows, llamas with buh-raids, llamas without buh-raids, llamas with hats, llamas without hats. PJ makes $200 every month and for that typa money, she can decorate with all the llama stuff the Dollar Tree has to offer!

Karen
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 127
      • Total Created: 127
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Maybe pj is a feeder? She posted some valentines candy he got her, not in a heart, but the damn bags.

HRIsL1g

Punny Face
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 4
      • Total Created: 4
      • Trash Talker

How full of yourself do you wave to be to have that many images of your pustule-crusted face on your YouTube banner? Fucking nasty dirty-ass hoe.

She really has the mind of a four year old. Little girls, around the ages of 4-6 discover how cute they are and will spend time in the mirror, smiling and making faces at themselves. They outgrow it by the time they’re 9, if the adults in their lives, quell the narcissism and get them to focus on something other than their vanity. Obviously nobody did this with Kai, So we have the gigantic, insufferably narcissistic, overgrown toddler that we all know of and loathe. Since we were posting throwback videos, here’s a Klassic Kai Parody, that’s as true today as the first time it was made. Except she’s 250 pounds heavier than when whatever genius PL made this.

She was feeling herself in this video too.

LOL, her buh-rassy buh-londe phase. “It looks diff-uh-runt colors, I’m nawt shore why but dis is muh hay-yer” “It looks the thame un the buh-ack as in duh fuh-runt but yeth, dis is muh hay-yer” “Tho yeah, Dat is muh hay-yer” “I feel like it wuh-arms up muh face more, it makes it buh-rider, thomehow, so dat is muh hay-yer” For an almost three minute video, she touched her hair 91 times. 91 fucking times.

Haha, right? If you played a drinking game in that short, 2-3 minute video every time she either touched her hair or said “so that’s muh hay-yer” you would literally die.

Or every time she did the bug-eyed face. So many lies in that video.

Rock It
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 52
      • Total Created: 52
      • Trash Talker

How full of yourself do you wave to be to have that many images of your pustule-crusted face on your YouTube banner? Fucking nasty dirty-ass hoe.

She really has the mind of a four year old. Little girls, around the ages of 4-6 discover how cute they are and will spend time in the mirror, smiling and making faces at themselves. They outgrow it by the time they’re 9, if the adults in their lives, quell the narcissism and get them to focus on something other than their vanity. Obviously nobody did this with Kai, So we have the gigantic, insufferably narcissistic, overgrown toddler that we all know of and loathe. Since we were posting throwback videos, here’s a Klassic Kai Parody, that’s as true today as the first time it was made. Except she’s 250 pounds heavier than when whatever genius PL made this.

LOL, her buh-rassy buh-londe phase. “It looks diff-uh-runt colors, I’m nawt shore why but dis is muh hay-yer” “It looks the thame un the buh-ack as in duh fuh-runt but yeth, dis is muh hay-yer” “Tho yeah, Dat is muh hay-yer” “I feel like it wuh-arms up muh face more, it makes it buh-rider, thomehow, so dat is muh hay-yer” For an almost three minute video, she touched her hair 91 times. 91 fucking times.

Haha, right? If you played a drinking game in that short, 2-3 minute video every time she either touched her hair or said “so that’s muh hay-yer” you would literally die.

How’s Tyluh?  :roach:

Hayguise
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 19
      • Replies Created: 1857
      • Total Created: 1876
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Hi pl’s, I haven’t been here in forever but page six said the queen posted, hope everyone is doing well.

I’d like to see his family, he’s got a 4 yr old sister so you know his dad is into young uns too.

They say she has a gimpy layyyyg

MACGLO
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 174
      • Total Created: 175
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

How’s Tyluh? :roach:

Tyluh is doing well, who cares if he’s smaller than 98% of babies his age. He has blonde hair and blue eyes and we all know that’s whats really important.

El chapo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 211
      • Total Created: 211
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

You know what will though? Actually taking care of Gracie, sending her to school and getting a job

I’ll take “Things that Kailyn Wilcher will never do” for $1000.

I understand you think Youtube is your job but I know the $15 a month you’re making off that isn’t enough. Get a real job and you can buy all the pallids and Red Robin meals you want! You won’t even need mommy’s money!

Excuse you! Every third Wednesday of the month, a deposit of $700 magically shows up, it says SSI on the deposit but her mawm says that’s just another name for YouTube Earnins’. ‘Sides, she is a stay at home mawm and wearing mom necklaces is her purpose. All dat raisin’ and teachin’ stuff is for grown up people like her mawm, she’s 60! Her birthday is the day after Kai’s, which is May 18 and she’s goeeen to be 30! Yikes! Just ’cause other single mawms work and stuff doesn’t mean she has to averyjuans diff-uh-runt and she’s jus’ thimple women!

Mama tells her that SSI = Stay at home Sisterdodder Income

You’re tho thilly thometimes KBT!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  El chapo.

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 6
      • Replies Created: 1573
      • Total Created: 1579
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

So Gracie was blow-drying Jeff’s almost-not-there-hair and “they have such a great bond”?   What about letting her bond with her fucking father, you stupid fat slob retard?   And so it begins, Gracie Watch 2020.  It fucking enrages me that she is already letting that psycho around Gracie.  God dammit it makes my skin crawl.  I hope Lisa and Mike were sitting on the couch supervising glaring the entire time.  They can’t be impressed with a guy who drives a car that’s as old as their retarded spawn.  She is such a selfish, narcissistic piece of crusty dog shit.  Sorry for the rant, but FUCK NO!!!!

Lickthatbooty
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 483
      • Total Created: 483
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

So Kai allows her boyfriend of 2 months to plays with Gracie. Where is Matt ? Why isnt Gracie spending time with her father. Fuck PedoJeff and bonding with Gracie, she needs to spend time with her dad. Maybe if Matt gives the Wilcher money, he can see his daughter. They could have bought a better tv than that  cheap piece of shit they have now.

Blue Steel
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 87
      • Total Created: 87
      • Trash Talker

I’ve been wondering where the hell Matt and his family have been. No mention of them at Christmas, no mention of presents they got for Gracie. I realize Kai and her family make it difficult, but he has visitation. If they’re being dicks about it, he has recourse. He needs to take responsibility and fight for this kid.

He’s looking to be a complete deadbeat at this point. He’s probably one of those guys who in 15 years, wonders why his kid won’t give him the time of day.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Blue Steel.
Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 905 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.