ForeverBoilEncrustedCooter – Part 179

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverBoilEncrustedCooter – Part 179

This topic contains 904 replies, has 90 voices, and was last updated by  rectum 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 905 total)
  • Author

ParithAmour
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 74
      • Total Created: 74
      • Trash Talker

what’s scarier is the fact they look like brothers.

Kai’s Bucked Teeth
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1681
      • Total Created: 1681
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Here’s PJs dad and 4 year old sister. He’s a MAGA lovin racist POS just like his son

<script async=”” src=”//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>

Yeesh. That is a whole lotta ugly right there. Hopefully the Pedo got the snip so there won’t be any breeding. Bunch of damned hillbillies lol. Speaking of hillbillies, some dumbass on Sassy Siren’s channel actually said that she’s jealous of Kai finding “love” so “easily”. It had better not be anyone here, there is absolutely nothing to be jealous of when it comes to Kailyn, and if anyone here is jealous of the bitch, y’all need your fucking heads examined.

GreasyGooroo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 426
      • Total Created: 426
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I’m pretty sure that is his brother….? If jeff is 41, his dad has to be at least 60 or 70 something.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 2100
      • Total Created: 2102
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I’m pretty sure that is his brother….? If jeff is 41, his dad has to be at least 60 or 70 something.

he said his dad is 64

ParithAmour
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 74
      • Total Created: 74
      • Trash Talker

he defilly looks 60

View post on imgur.com

MACGLO
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 174
      • Total Created: 175
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I feel like if really is a pedo he’s going to take advantage of the fact that Gracie has no father figure outside of PW and play into that  :puke2:

hunty
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1045
      • Total Created: 1045
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Does anyone follow her other 2 “perthonal IGs” or her FB? Is any good loot/ Pedo Jeff stuff posted there that’s not llama related?

Juliana
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 687
      • Total Created: 687
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Here’s PJs dad and 4 year old sister. He’s a MAGA lovin racist POS just like his son <script async=”” src=”//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>

Yeesh. That is a whole lotta ugly right there. Hopefully the Pedo got the snip so there won’t be any breeding. Bunch of damned hillbillies lol. Speaking of hillbillies, some dumbass on Sassy Siren’s channel actually said that she’s jealous of Kai finding “love” so “easily”. It had better not be anyone here, there is absolutely nothing to be jealous of when it comes to Kailyn, and if anyone here is jealous of the bitch, y’all need your fucking heads examined.

That made me laugh a little.

Kailyn doesn’t find love, she finds desperate losers, or guys that go on one date with her and vanish.

I’d rather be alone for the rest of my life than date some of the losers she has, but all of us here have standards. Kailyns’ standard is if it has a car, penis/pussy, and a wallet, thath good enough! Bring out the thwampy lobther claw!

LobsterClaw
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1249
      • Total Created: 1250
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

For the PL’s with kids…what would you consider a normal timeline for your boyfriend to meet them?  2 months and a handful of dates doesn’t seem like near enough time to gauge if a potential SO is going to be a good influence on your kid.   Especially for an idiot like Kai who knows nothing about heathy relationships.  My now hubby didn’t even meet my dog for at least a month after we started dating….

Hello Katya
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 463
      • Total Created: 463
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Right? I don’t have kids, but even I waited a month or two before he met my cat.

When I taught, most moms that mentioned they were dating weren’t comfortable bringing their boyfriends to concerts or school functions.

snapchat
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 121
      • Total Created: 121
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Poor Gracie.  Not growing up with her own father must be so freaking hard.  She doesn’t understand the situation, why her daddy isn’t around.  All she sees are random men passing through her house.  I wish her all the best but she’ll definitely be affected by this shitty life she’s given

Samanthajeanbrady
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 639
      • Total Created: 639
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

For the PL’s with kids…what would you consider a normal timeline for your boyfriend to meet them? 2 months and a handful of dates doesn’t seem like near enough time to gauge if a potential SO is going to be a good influence on your kid. Especially for an idiot like Kai who knows nothing about heathy relationships. My now hubby didn’t even meet my dog for at least a month after we started dating….

I have children and if I was a single mom it would be months before I would let a guy even remotely near them. Definitely wouldn’t do it the way Kailyn does. She has barely spent time with him herself. And I definitely wouldn’t push affection like Kailyn was. Everything is just so wrong about this relationship.

Juliana
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 687
      • Total Created: 687
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I had dated my husband a few years before, but it wasn’t the right time for either of us really, so we split up. I ran into him a few years later, after I’d had my second son, who was almost two.

My son and him took to each other right away, and it’s been that way for 18 years.

I just knew he was good with kids, and had no fear of him meeting my son.

But with my oldest son, it was several months before I would allow them to meet. Most of the guys I dated had children, so they had no problem with him.

But I’m not afraid of being single, guys may come and go, but your children are forever. And I hate people that put their kids in danger just because they’re afraid to be alone.

Samanthajeanbrady
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 639
      • Total Created: 639
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Exactly kids come first period over dick and vagina. I just cringe when men and women pick a boyfriend/girlfriend over their child. I would rather be a single mom then do that to my kids.

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 122
      • Total Created: 122
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Forcing affection upon children is just wrong no matter how close the relationship, let alone a brand new boyfriend that she doesn’t know. My nephew is 3 and I always ask for a hug and a kiss. Sometimes he gives me lots and sometimes he really doesn’t want to. And I’m ok with that and don’t push it. Boundaries. We need to teach children that they’re the ones in charge of what happens to their bodies instead of forcing it like Kai does. “Gwacieeeee give PJ a kiss he weely woves you”. So disgusting

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 905 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.