ForeverBoilEncrustedCooter – Part 179

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverBoilEncrustedCooter – Part 179

This topic contains 904 replies, has 90 voices, and was last updated by  rectum 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 905 total)
  • Author

ItsStuneen
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 1344
      • Total Created: 1344
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Yup I am missing being friendless, not having a life or living with my parents like you. Keep dreaming you stupid retard. You are an ugly loser who is a lousy mother , friend , beauty guru and wife/gf. No one is jealous of you and you are not shining but getting wider.

You’re a thilly gurl, you know you’re jealous of her fancy lifestyle.  Her boyfren’ took her to a ritzy 2 star hotel with a jacuzzi in the room.  Just wait to see what he has in store for Valentine’s Day.  No doubt a giant box of cheap chocolates and some dollar store trinkets for the Queen.  If she’s lucky she might even get an extra visit to her holy grail Cheesecake Factory.  Only royalty and rich people get to go to Cheesecake Factory twice in one year!

Amy Zon
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 839
      • Total Created: 839
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I am here for the ultimate Valentine’s Day extravaganza. I can’t wait to see what gourmet meal PJ has planned for his prize sow. Dinosaur nuggies and tater tots, I’m sure.

He needs to take Ben’s idea and rent a ballroom. Tho romantic.

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 122
      • Total Created: 122
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

“What they hate in you Is missing in them” does she really believe that or is she trying to convince herself that we aren’t 100% correct about her life ? I’m seriously curious

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 2100
      • Total Created: 2102
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I love how she’s still convinced after all these years that we’re just hating on her for no reason and that she’s just a thilly gorl with a bubbly personality who does no wrong. What are we wrong about? You have no job, you’re a rapist, fat as a house, a terrible mother, selfish, narcissistic, I mean, is it not all true?

candyfluff
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 764
      • Total Created: 765
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

She quotes only the most prolific Marshal’s clearance section home decor sign philosophers of our time to extrapolate why we say the things we say about her. It not like anything we say of her can be true. There is some deeper meaning. She is so right, I don’t know why I never saw it before! I cant be the only one here that can confess that I secretly stay up at all hours of the night worried about my lack of shine, need to shine bright like a diamond, right Kai?

When I say Kai is an unemployed and unemployable mooch by choice, what I really mean is that I need to learn how to live, laugh and love.

When I say her makeup is thicker than the stuff my mortician friend uses on his clients, what I really mean is that beauty comes from within.

I am wrong, Jeff is not some scuzzy idiot who has so many redflags they are even coming out his ass, I mean I need to look though the rain to see the rainbow

God she is an idiot, but she certainly dances like no one is watching.

*bitchfigface*

Kai’s Bucked Teeth
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1681
      • Total Created: 1681
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

“What they hate in you Is missing in them” does she really believe that or is she trying to convince herself that we aren’t 100% correct about her life ? I’m seriously curious

For most of her life, she’s been told by her mother, that anyone who’s “mean” to her, is jealous of her and that the way she behaves is either “just fine”  or else, it’s somebody else’s fault. Even when she’s caught sending nudes or something equally appalling, her mother will blame someone, usually us. Or if not us, she’ll blame anyone, as long as it’s not Kai.

When MF first caught wind of Kai, Lisa told her that those “awful girls”  on “that awful blog”, were jealous because Kai made “makeup videos” and because she’s “so pretty”. When Kai got caught trolling for dick on Craigslist, we got blamed. When she got caught webcamming, we got blamed. We even got blamed for her “lick her right”  IG story. Lisa actually told several who sent it to her, that it was our fault that Kai posted it and that it was our fault that she did the video in front of Gracie. Lisa has never made Kai accountable whatsoever. I’m getting off the subject, so I digress.

Kai is 100% convinced that we despise her because of envy. She thinks we’re envious of her sad, pathetic go nowhere life, she thinks we’re envious of her looks (seriously, she actually thinks she’s hot).  Hell, she even thinks that we’re even jealous that  she claims that her mom is her “best friend”, because Lisa has convinced her that if we’re not living with or off of our parents, then that must mean that we have horrible relationships with them. So when she posts stupid shit like this, she really thinks that she’s telling us off.

The funny thing is that she’s actually an incredibly envious person, and if she knew how good most of our lives are, she’d fist pound and do her damndest to show how not jealous she is.

Fun fact: Back in the day when Lisa used to call several of us, demanding to speak with our mothers, she accused many of us of killing our parents, since we don’t live off/with them.

Hello Katya
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 463
      • Total Created: 463
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Does she have some really backwards vision of how her body actually looks? Kai, an actual ham planet, looks in the mirror and sees some super attractive beauty?

I think she might be trans-slender.

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 122
      • Total Created: 122
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

most of her life, and she’s been told by her mother, that anyone who’s “mean” to her, is jealous of her and that the way she behaves is either “just fine” or else, it’s somebody else’s fault. Even when she’s caught sending nudes or something equally appalling, her mother will blame someone, usually us. Or if not us, she is she’ll blame anyone, as long as it’s not Kai. When the MF blog first caught wind of Kai, Lisa told her that those “awful girls” on “that awful blog”, were jealous because Kai made “makeup videos” and because she’s “so pretty”. When Kai got caught trolling for dick on Craigslist, we got blamed. When she got caught webcamming, we got blamed. We even got blamed for her “lick her right” IG story. Lisa actually told several who sent it to her, that it was our fault that Kai posted it and that it was our fault that she did the video in front of Gracie. I’m getting off the subject, so I digress. Kai is 100% convinced that we despise her because of envy. She thinks we’re envious of her sad, pathetic go nowhere life, she thinks we’re envious of her looks (seriously, she actually thinks she’s hot). Hell, she even thinks that we’re even jealous that claims that her mom is her “best friend”, because Lisa has convinced her that if we’re not living with or off of our parents, then that must mean that we have horrible relationships with them. So when she posts stupid shit like this, she really thinks that she’s telling us off. The funny thing is that she’s actually an incredibly envious person, and if she knew how good most of our lives are, she’d fist pound and do her damndest to show how not jealous she is.

wow that is super interesting and sooo fucked. Little does she know that because we hav amazing lives that we are able to realize how sad and pathetic hers is. I could go on bragging about all the good shit I have going on, but I mean when I see pictures of her Oreo cookie “coffee” I can’t even compare to that kind of happiness.

fuck I wish we could give her a reality check. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall on the forums during those times. What a crazy fucked up history.

Kai’s Bucked Teeth
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1681
      • Total Created: 1681
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I think she might be trans-slender.

That 70S Show Internship GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Everyone that comes into Kailyn’s life (or who’s already in it, like MW) make excuses for her and it fucking boils my blood.

“Ohhh you don’t know her, she’s such a nice person” Yeah, you don’t know her either. She’s nice in the beginning because she hasn’t sunken her teeth in yet, but we all know that eventually her true colors come out. She can’t ever have a friendship/relationship without getting something out of it whether it’s gifts, thex, dinner dates out, a promise to move out of the Wheelie mansion, etc.

“You’re just jealous of her because she’s living out her passions” LOL again, no. She’s not a real YouTube booty gewru, she has zero real qualifications, she spends all her disability ass checks on makeup, not even good makeup, to hoard for years and do the same looks over and over again with. Refuses to get a job, refuses to take care of her child and just plays with eyeshadow all day

People like PJ and all her past boyfriends always would argue with us, I even remember Ploig coming on here to defend her once or twice and I know she’s just all smug about it whenever someone white knights her fat ass. Another reason why she’s such a delusional cow, no one ever makes her own up to anything, she just gets defended and white knighted by whatever sucker she’s roped in.

rectum
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1639
      • Total Created: 1640
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

oi! don’t do the slender man dirty like that!

Rock It
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 52
      • Total Created: 52
      • Trash Talker

Yes Kailyn, everything we hate about you is missing in ourselves. I truly hate not being retarded and not being morbidly obese like you. I am devastated that I have friends. I wish they would all go away so I can only spend time with my mom like you. I truly wish I could be a lazy do nothing spackled goblin typa woman with a noggin that could win a “World’s Largest Gourd” award like you. Boy, I wish I could take nudes of myself and have them leaked all over the internet on a yearly basis. Ugh, my life sucks.

rectum
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1639
      • Total Created: 1640
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

i really hate that my genital area doesn’t resemble a lobster claw

tear.gif

doyoueventwerk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 512
      • Total Created: 512
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Bitch wishes there were shit about her that others wish they had. Get over yourself, you fat tard. You’re not anything. You’re a waste of a human and a drain on society.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Keep telling yourself that every juan is juth jealous of you like you always do, Kai! I’ll remind myself how envious I am of you when I’m at the Thuper Bowl next weekend with my friends and you’re making Tik Toks in your childhood bedroom as usual.

Kailyn could commit arson and MW would tell everyone that the house lit itself on fire and Kailyn is an innocent victim! It’s not her fault, it’s never her fault! I wonder who’s side Lisa will take in 15 years when Kai is fistpounding that Gracie won’t let her come on her dates with her or a girls night out with her own friends. She’ll roll up alongside her walking in going “HAY GURL HAYYYYY” to Guac’s group of teenage friends and they’ll never wanna go out with her again

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 905 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.