ForeverBoyfraanMadeMeCoverMyTits – Part 181

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverBoyfraanMadeMeCoverMyTits – Part 181

This topic contains 1,108 replies, has 105 voices, and was last updated by  Jeffrey 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 1,109 total)
  • Author

Karen
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 142
      • Total Created: 142
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Is her mole infected? Is it a big fucking zit? Whatever it is it looks angry as hell. No amount of blurring filters can cover up that monstrosity. Zero people in this universe want to see her flat and flabby tits swinging around for the world to see. They have to reach her waistband by now, right?

I’m so grossed out by that thing. Maybe she picks at it? If it’s a mole I’d have saved up  money and had removed when I was teenager

HRIsL1g

Juliana
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 739
      • Total Created: 739
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

i wouldn’t be surprised if guac went to school, kai would be tho jealous! she doesn’t like it when guac has things for herself. some mom she is. lol imagine her waddling furiously alongside the school bus, with her liddle LOL doll backpack, trying to catch up and get on the bus to join guac. then she has to stop because she doesn’t recognise her own street and she is fist pounding, screeching and demanding her mom to take her to school, dame!

Thank you for filling me in Kai’s Bucked Teeth! omg that is so awful! I feel even worse for poor Gracie now than ever. That poor kid needs to be taken away. That pig Kailyn makes me absolutely sick. :angry2:

I wouldn’t be surprised if she went to school and actually made friends. Of course Kai would be jealous of them too. I can already picture her taking Guac to one of her friend’s b-day party and actually staying there. Trying to steal the kids’ attention by showing avery juan how fun and bubbly and thilly Gracie’s mum is! The mother of the b-day boy (or girl) would nervously smile while slowly trying to put more distance between the kids and that weird thing poor Gracie has to call mother.

And if there’s any alcohol served for the adults, I can see Kailyn getting drunk and bragging about being a YouTube ” buhyooty gooru” to the moms, and hitting on all the dads and older brothers in attendance.

Rose Nylund
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 714
      • Total Created: 714
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Gracies’s teeth are fuuuuckkked uuuuppp! Just like her cow mama.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 2299
      • Total Created: 2301
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Gracie is unfortunately starting to resemble Kai more and more as she gets older. I can already tell she’s inherited her Fred Flinstone feet and the fucked up teeth.

Jewell
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 133
      • Total Created: 133
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I can’t believe how fat her hands & fingers are. Her nails are bitten down to where it looks painful and her cuticles are ragged. Nice beauty guru.  She took that pic and thought it looked good?  Girl, get some glasses, cause yo’ perception is way OFF!!!!

Kai’s Itchy Anus
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1724
      • Total Created: 1725
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I can’t believe how fat her hands & fingers are. Her nails are bitten down to where it looks painful and her cuticles are ragged. Nice beauty guru. She took that pic and thought it looked good? Girl, get some glasses, cause yo’ perception is way OFF!!!!

excuse you! kai is youtube’s #1 booty gooroo, she is megan fox’s doppeldanger! we are tho jealous of her hairy, fassy gorilla paws with the huge holes, we lahve her curves, and the Priddy Laydees wish their children were as beautiful, intelligent and funny like guac! how very dare you! she’s gorgeous and she knows it, we know it!

Mama Big Belly 2020
    Slogan: The Thummer I turned Priddy :giggle:

Kai’s Bucked Teeth
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1890
      • Total Created: 1891
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Thank you for filling me in Kai’s Bucked Teeth! omg that is so awful! I feel even worse for poor Gracie now than ever. That poor kid needs to be taken away. That pig Kailyn makes me absolutely sick. :angry2:

You got it! 😉

If you need anymore information, or if you’d like to buy a bridge, don’t hesitate to ask! I’m currently selling The Golden Gate Bridge for really cheap! I offered to sell it to Kailyn for $10, for Gracie’s future and stuff, but she refused because she’s such a selfish bitch!

I just wanna punch her face… but I’m afraid that my arm will get swallowed in a vortex of grossness and will catch the herp.

When did Steven Assanti start wearing lingerie??!

Mama Big Belly 2020
    Slogan: The Thummer I turned Priddy

You forgot The Thummer I turned Priddy–the saga continues :cornteef: :shampoo:

GreasyGooroo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 454
      • Total Created: 454
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Yeah kai, don’t let any of the haters tell you that being 30 is too old to get your first job! That’s nonsense! People do it all the time and they’re fine. I mean, why not push the envelope a little and wait till you’re 40 to get a job? That’ll really show them! :good:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Jeffrey
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 63
      • Total Created: 63
      • Trash Talker

Gracie is unfortunately starting to resemble Kai more and more as she gets older. I can already tell she’s inherited her Fred Flinstone feet and the fucked up teeth.

Gracie looks alarmingly pale and I’m sure it’s due to a nutritional deficiency. On top of the fact that she’s likely kept inside 24/7 and can’t go anywhere unless Lisa or Michael is willing to drive.

Kailyn’s parents are for sure going to be too old to drive at some point, so then what will Kailyn do? She will be stuck at the beige mansion with no one to take her anywhere. I won’t even suggest the bus because there is no way on earth she would ever figure out how to take it between getting to the stop on time and paying for the ride. The busses run on a schedule and would not have time for her foolishness anyway.

Jeffrey
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 63
      • Total Created: 63
      • Trash Talker

Yeah kai, don’t let any of the haters tell you that being 30 is too old to get your first job! That’s nonsense! People do it all the time and they’re fine. I mean, why not push the envelope a little and wait till you’re 40 to get a job? That’ll really show them! :good:

“Starting a family after 35 is still possible”

So is jumping off of a cliff. Or dropping a plugged up radio into a bathtub full of water. Or fooling around with a gun. I’m sure Michael has one in the house somewhere, so she should give it a ‘shot’  :giggle:

MACGLO
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 203
      • Total Created: 204
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Is it just me or has Gracie started resembling Kai much more since the last time she posted her?

LiddlePallids
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 447
      • Total Created: 448
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Is her mole infected? Is it a big fucking zit? Whatever it is it looks angry as hell. No amount of blurring filters can cover up that monstrosity. Zero people in this universe want to see her flat and flabby tits swinging around for the world to see. They have to reach her waistband by now, right?

I’m so grossed out by that thing. Maybe she picks at it? If it’s a mole I’d have saved up money and had removed when I was teenager

I wonder if she’s ever had it looked at? Bitch does roast in the sun all summer long, and that mole seems bigger and angrier than ever….

Hello Katya
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 493
      • Total Created: 493
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

That MOLE. Even it wants to get away from her face.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 2299
      • Total Created: 2301
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Is it just me or has Gracie started resembling Kai much more since the last time she posted her?

No, she definitely is. First couple of years that kid was all Madd but now I see a lot of Kai’s unfortunate genes coming out

hunty
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1065
      • Total Created: 1065
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Doubt they will even have funds to fix Guac’s teeth or anything else in regards to Guac’s life etc since they blew it all the first time on the fat lazy sow.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 1,109 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.