ForeverCancelKailyn – Part 189

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverCancelKailyn – Part 189

This topic contains 1,038 replies, has 125 voices, and was last updated by  Pink3914 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 1,039 total)
  • Author

candyfluff
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1112
      • Total Created: 1113
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Thank you for at least posting as yourself, Mo.

Rape is a misunderstanding - Kaifucius

*bitchfigface*

The Grim Raper
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 52
      • Total Created: 52
      • Trash Talker

It’s just sad because you really can get a decent looking ring for a few hundred dollars. Even a cute vintage ring could be affordable. He absolutely didn’t need to resort to an absolute trash ring. But I mean Rapelyn is trash so she got what she deserved really

My ring came from Sam’s Club. Blue and white topaz in 14K white gold, $180. I didn’t want my husband going into debt over a damn ring. But I really doubt this marriage will ever happen, he’ll get tired of her childish ways and refusal to work or share her disability-ass money, and dump her. I have to say you guys are on it today, I was in a crappy mood, but your comments have made me laugh.

He will get tired of her, you’re right. And for that reason she’s a dumdum for not locking this down sooner. A 2-3 year engagement is stupid when you’re purposefully doing it. If she jumped the gun and walked down the aisle in a few months, he’d probably stick it out with her longer because of the legal entanglements. She’s probably shortening the length of her relationship. I’m here for it. Where’s the popcorn?

She was supposed to stay engaged to Matt for 2-3 years and that worked out so well! :good:

Lauraliz
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 61
      • Total Created: 61
      • Trash Talker

Rapelyn, advertising her new YouTube video on IG:it’s 15 minutes, so go grab a snack!!!   No bitch, only you can go 15 whole minutes without a snack.  Watching you for one minute makes me never want to eat again!!

Funkquita DeBarge
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 37
      • Total Created: 37
      • Trash Talker

So after Maureen’s Zagat Guide review of that restaurant I looked up the menu.

Someone needs to save her children from her and her demonic Mr Potato Head of a husband.

Seriously.

CAPL
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 453
      • Total Created: 453
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

So after Maureen’s Zagat Guide review of that restaurant I looked up the menu. Someone needs to save her children from her and her demonic Mr Potato Head of a husband. Seriously.

What’s the restaurant called? I’m curious to what Kai and Maureen thinks is expensive and “nice”.

I find it funny that she’s claiming 25 dollars is expensive per person. Even going to the freaking Cheesecake Factory if you buy a full meal you end up spending that much. Lol I don’t care what anyone says that’s not a fancy restaurant, Kai.

Edited: Found it and this is what these to losers think is expensive.

http://www.theislandhideawaysolomons.com/menu.html

That’s the standard for people that don’t live in their parent’s basements or live out of trailers.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  CAPL.

Siempre Selena
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 301
      • Total Created: 301
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

So after Maureen’s Zagat Guide review of that restaurant I looked up the menu. Someone needs to save her children from her and her demonic Mr Potato Head of a husband. Seriously.

maureen so damn poor she has to put a mcdonalds cheeseburger on layaway 😂haha i know kinda a lame joke but anyways momo stop being a crazy ass bitch and go clean your dumpster trailer and deal with your psychopath husband homer  :momo2: you and kai both have stuff in common both don’t want to work :fig: and you brag about your useless college degree that isn’t going to get you anywhere and complaining about wealthy people  just stfu  :roach:

Kai’s Buhroken Neck
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 2077
      • Total Created: 2078
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

LMAO! Hey Mo, how’s tricks?

If that restaurant is considered expensive for Jeffy Poo and Momo then it makes sense that it was just him and Rapelyn “celebrating” their engagement. The Wheelchairs are too POOR to celebrate or treat their speshul FAS bbgorilla and her husbint-to-be to a meal, tho that’s good. If Kai had her way, Gracie would be celebrating with them without MW and PW’s supervision, so there’s that.

kkfigface
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 661
      • Total Created: 661
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

The appetizer description has me cackling YUM! It’s just as if Kai wrote it herself  :rofl2:

Maureen
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 10
      • Total Created: 10
      • Trash Talker

Ok so that clearly isn’t the same restaurant where we went. Ours had a French theme and the menu offered at the most an incredibly vague description of any of the items. The cheapest meal item was $16 and I had only a slight idea of what it was since it was in French. I had to ask the server.

Come to think of it I think it was called the Dry Dock restaurant. They have clearly changed their menu though because I can identify a lot of the offerings and there are less expensive items than before.

https://m.facebook.com/thedrydockrestaurant/

doyoueventwerk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 677
      • Total Created: 677
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Ok, so clearly nobody actually cares, you dolt.

Hello Katya
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 629
      • Total Created: 629
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Oh, my God, Momo.

No one gives a flying FUCK.

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 7
      • Replies Created: 1985
      • Total Created: 1992
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Ok, so clearly nobody actually cares, you dolt.

Right?  I hate to be a mean girl but reading her posts is like someone taking a tack hammer to your brain.  Just…nope.

As usual Rapelyn did exactly what we said she would do – disappear for a week or maybe two and then come back like nothing happened.  The “Buck Being Put Down” descriptor on her latest video?  What the fuck?!  Everything she does in situations like that just proves that she has no real feelings for anyone and only is “in love” with the latest CPW who will see her for more than 2 dates and routinely buys her shit/takes her out.  I hope PJ doesn’t think she’s really in love with him, but of course he has the same level of sociopathy, so it’s a match made in heaven.  They deserve each other.

Madison
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 561
      • Total Created: 561
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Kai, life update videos do not mean movie and TV reviews.  I swear this chick spends more time waxing poetically about the latest teen-level romantic drivel than she does anything else.

When she talks about Buck and tries to feign being sad, it is absolutely terrifying.  It is classic narcissistic/sociopath behavior.  She’s trying to act as if she’s all broken up only to elicit sympathy from everyone.  I feel like most people who were truly heartbroken over the loss of their pet would probably opt to not talk about it in any depth because it hurt too much.  She’s trying so hard to look sad that it comes off as so phony.

It’s also hysterical just how clueless she is when it comes to Gracie’s schooling.  It really highlights just how shut-in the Wilcher clan is.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 3061
      • Total Created: 3063
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I love how she gives life updates as if anything in her life ever changes

ThundaChunky
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 118
      • Total Created: 118
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I’m a lil late cuz I’m a lazy ass lurker, but. Kai that ring is fake and ugly as fuck. The “Diamond” shouldn’t look cloudy/milky in photographs. I doubt yours has the 4 C’s of diamonds. That shit isn’t even a CZ and I highly doubt you know what the 4 C’s are.

Moween, no one gives a fuck what restaurant you decided to strap a trough to your face at.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 1,039 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.