ForeverFailureFauxance&FesteringFupas – Part 193

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverFailureFauxance&FesteringFupas – Part 193

This topic contains 1,064 replies, has 111 voices, and was last updated by  Candy 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,065 total)
  • Author

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 2168
      • Total Created: 2170
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

You guys have great imaginations.  Hope you like this one – definitely needed the “festering fupas” part.  I hope we get another visit from dumb and dumber today.  I think we firmly established that we’re not a bunch of losers like everyone that defends her says we are.  Great job pretty people!!  :clap:   :clap:

Oh, oh, oh, and I second sharing the FB rage post!! :yes:   :heart:

Carry on…

• This topic was modified 4 months ago by  TigerLilly.

The Zbornie
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 1565
      • Total Created: 1565
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Part of me wonders if that was also Jeff who came here to comment. The posts were giving me pedo Jeff vibes. The quick idle threat then blocking(deleting their account in this case) after being clapped back at was very Jeff Allen Maines like.

Hello Katya
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 843
      • Total Created: 843
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I don’t think he used the word “cunt” nearly enough for it to be Jeff.

MissT
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1603
      • Total Created: 1604
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Yeah if it was Jeff, he would have thrown a bunch of big, thscary words at us to seem intimidating.

Dude needs to brush his teeth and visit a dentist to scrape off the shit stains. I can’t take a meth mouth seriously.

jenna
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2092
      • Total Created: 2092
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Gotta lol at their username when signing up was “imwarningyou”.

They were feelin’ suuuuper tough

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Part of me wonders if that was also Jeff who came here to comment. The posts were giving me pedo Jeff vibes. The quick idle threat then blocking(deleting their account in this case) after being clapped back at was very Jeff Allen Maines like.

I considered the same thing, but the lack of misogynistic expletives makes me think probably not.  Maybe she was getting coached and that’s how she came up with legal terms that she would never understand?  Defamation?  Really?  That is miles above that gorilla’s head.

Siempre Selena
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 407
      • Total Created: 407
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I thought Jeff was going to bring up his so called “veteran status”to threaten us 😭bruh, he’s such a special one,no lawyer is going to take this nasty rotten redneck clown ass seriously

The Zbornie
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1565
      • Total Created: 1565
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I considered the same thing, but the lack of misogynistic expletives makes me think probably not. Maybe she was getting coached and that’s how she came up with legal terms that she would never understand? Defamation? Really? That is miles above that gorilla’s head.

yeah they were probably on FaceTime and he was telling her what to do.

but hey Jeff, you pedo asshat. If you are indeed lurking here, come back and post us pics of you in your uniform, clearly a “vet” such as yourself at least has a pic from graduating basic?

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I thought Jeff was going to bring up his so called “veteran status”to threaten us 😭bruh, he’s such a special one,no lawyer is going to take this nasty rotten redneck clown ass seriously

I’m pretty sure most attorneys would tell him he has no case and it wouldn’t matter because he would not be able to pay a retainer.   On the other hand, if he wants to waste the pittance he earns at his job on a frivolous lawsuit….   White trash dumbass

Zbornie – I bet that’s exactly what was happening, especially since when she popped off at the “internet” it was there.

The Grim Raper
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 106
      • Total Created: 106
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

And she deleted the account 😆

😂😂😂 We won. As always. Priddy Ladies–156,789,000 Kai–0

Why does she always rage delete/rage quit or stops showing Gracie right around Halloween every year? She did it around this same time last year and I believe the year before as well.

I feel like she wants to hide the fact that she never takes Gracie trick-or-treating or buys her a costume, which would just be sad. What kind of parent doesn’t want to show off their child in a cute costume? She could even make a costume with household items for practically nothing. But Kai is jealous of Gracie and she can’t have her stealing the thunder.

Kai already creates enough thunder for a lifetime anyway when she plods around her bedroom making tiktok videos :fig:

Sophia
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 478
      • Total Created: 478
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

When was the last timeKai posted on here before she graced our presence last night ?

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2637
      • Total Created: 2637
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

When was the last timeKai posted on here before she graced our presence last night ?

A few months ago, she posted as a user called Kiki and the name she used on sign up was YoungGirlKiki. And just like last night, she deleted when things got too thcary lol.

R. I. P Judas you will be missed...

Star
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 37
      • Total Created: 37
      • Trash Talker

I always get a good laugh when people threaten to sue someone else. Unless you’re representing yourself(bad idea, even attorneys will hire someone else to represent them) the cost of litigation is expensive. More times than not, you’re not going to get awarded attorneys fees and most attorneys expect their time to be paid promptly every month.  It’s definitely the Wilchers feat. Jeff blowing smoke out their asses and thinking their millionth internet threat will be the end all.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 3421
      • Total Created: 3423
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

You guys have great imaginations. Hope you like this one – definitely needed the “festering fupas” part. I hope we get another visit from dumb and dumber today. I think we firmly established that we’re not a bunch of losers like everyone that defends her says we are. Great job pretty people!! :clap: :clap: Oh, oh, oh, and I second sharing the FB rage post!! :yes: :heart: Carry on…

Sorry if this is too large

kaifail

Lickthatbooty
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 603
      • Total Created: 603
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Can’t see anything Lana.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,065 total)

The topic ‘ForeverFailureFauxance&FesteringFupas – Part 193’ is closed to new replies.