ForeverFailureFauxance&FesteringFupas – Part 193

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverFailureFauxance&FesteringFupas – Part 193

This topic contains 832 replies, has 109 voices, and was last updated by  lolalee 3 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 833 total)
  • Author

Sophia
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 471
      • Total Created: 471
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

What is the longest she’s been gone after a rage delete?

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 9
      • Replies Created: 2079
      • Total Created: 2088
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I don’t think it was much longer than two to three weeks.   She longest thing she has ever done was keep Gracie’s off SM but that was only because she didn’t want to have to explain why she wasn’t in school.  Of course she caved on that too starting with the stupid pictures of Gracie with emojis over her face.

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 2493
      • Total Created: 2494
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

If I remember correctly, the longest was three weeks to a month. But she wasn’t really gone, since she finds other areas to get her asspats, then she either wears out her welcome and annoys people with her poor manners and abject narcissism or else, she gets frustrated by the limited attention and then she goes back to IG. She’ll be back in another week, but probably sooner. Back and fatter and more homely, she’ll flood her page with nonsense to get plenty of attention.

The fact that the thread isn’t moving much, is awesome. Starving her from any attention or talking about other cows, are the easiest ways to get her to come out of hiding. Big Bitch needs her YTT Spotlight.

Personally, I don’t care if she comes back. This rage delete is just as sickening and scandalous as the rage delete after she’d raped A. She proves irrefutably that she and her mother are conducive in Gracie’s grooming and molestation, and she acts like she’s the victim. She’s so fucking vile.

R. I. P Judas you will be missed...

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 3251
      • Total Created: 3253
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She never fully takes a break from anywhere, it’s usually just Instagram and YouTube. She’ll still troll around on Facebook and Reddit occasionally because she has NOTHING else to do all day. Her fucking phone is GLUED to her hand 24/7, 365 like I actually think she’d be willing to trade Gracie for internet access because she simply CAN’T stay away. Then when she thinks enough time has passed, she slowly starts to make her way back onto Instagram and her other regular social accounts. Then a week after that it’s back to the same old shit of “HAPPY MONDAY EVERY JUAN!!!”

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Madison
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 652
      • Total Created: 652
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

How long was she gone after her miscarriage?  I feel like that was a pretty long time.

simply sara here
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 21
      • Total Created: 21
      • Trash Talker

For the person above who said Kailyn coerced her mentally ill husband into raping her friend wtf? actually from what I heard back then reading about the events Matt raped them both. I don’t doubt Kailyn wanted a threesome and was inappropriate. But things went bad, real bad. Matt wasn’t even psychotic back then he was just a creep. His former girlfriend (you all know about her) was also mentally retarded. He just liked to f_ck vulnerable women. I have no doubt he would rape someone. Kailyn getting raped that night too doesn’t seem that far off. It was a serious thing and it got thrown out too easily, I agree to that. Matt should have served jail time himself.

I might agree with this, but Kailyn is just insanely desperate for a guy while having nothing to offer at all. I think she was so desperate for a guy that she probably would have turned a blind eye to anything, including the possibility of rape. But Matt at least had a job (I’m guessing?) when they got together, and he had a high school diploma. And momo had a job too and graduated college. So both Matt and Momo might be mentally slow and have issues, but at least they were making an effort and have accomplished things. But Kai has nothing to show for her life, so she would definitely go for the first guy who showed any interest. Just like when she was “pen pals” with a guy in prison. It also really seemed like Kailyn was more interested in Matt than he was in her since she had nothing else going on (plus she’s butt ugly) so I don’t think Matt would have cared enough or been smart enough to rape her with intent, or any other girls he was with. Besides we shouldn’t make excuses for what happened to Ariel by saying that Matt might have wanted to rape other people too. Kai is a downright sociopath who is not right in the head at all, and you know she is every bit as guilty as Matt. I think Kai is MORE guilty because she feels no remorse. At least Matt seemed to feel bad and he filed for divorce. P.S.: it’s pretty damned sad when even someone as disgusting as Matt is way out of her league, especially in the looks department

VOCAROO

Rock It
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 160
      • Total Created: 160
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

This drag queen compilation video has 1.7 million views and features Willam’s takedown of Kai at 1:24:

Intention Kai: you’re still the laughingstock of the internet. :giggle:

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

This drag queen compilation video has 1.7 million views and features Willam’s takedown of Kai at 1:24: Intention Kai: you’re still the laughingstock of the internet. :giggle:

I love how Willam makes fun of her mush mouth, that killed me. I also watched this entire video because I just love the RuPaul queens, too  :kaihead:

Kailyn is a rapist
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 47
      • Total Created: 47
      • Trash Talker

I just hope her inevitable weight gain will be noticeable upon her return, especially around her neck and face, morphing her from pumpkin to candy corn shaped.

MissT
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1551
      • Total Created: 1552
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She’s been gone a couple months before. Can’t remember the catalyst now. She was still posting on her FB and stuff just not on YouTube or IG. This forum was all but dead for a while.

I couldn’t care less if she disappeared for good but she’s a narcissist so she will always be back for more.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Nobody gives a shit if Kailyn never came back, she’s useless. She has a few white knights but she has no real audience that are eagerly awaiting her return, she has zero talent and still can’t do makeup after 10+ years of caking it on every day of the week. I honestly would love nothing more for her to grow up, delete all her social media for good and get her life together for her fucking child. Get a job, get her license, drop 100 pounds, drop Pedo and not be so obsessed with a man but that’s just a mere fantasy as hell would freeze over before any of that happened. Remember months ago when she said she was “gonna rock this job interview”? Lmao, we all know there was no interview.

Want to really prove us wrong, fat fuck? Get your life together. Stop being a selfish cunt and give your child the life she deserves, social media and a nasty bald fat man aren’t more important than her, but you’re too selfish to see that. Kailyn is going to be 45 years old and in the SAME position she’s in now: unemployed, obese, still living at home, spending every dime on makeup. Pathetic.

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2493
      • Total Created: 2494
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Get a job, get her license, drop 100 pounds, drop Pedo and not be so obsessed with a man but that’s just a mere fantasy as hell would freeze over before any of that happened.

It would be a fantasy for her to drop 10 pounds, let alone 100, and let’s be honest, dropping 100 pounds isn’t enough. Big Bitch needs to drop 200+ just to make a dent in her mammoth proportions. That belly alone is enormous. She seriously looks like she’s been pregnant with triplets for 27 months lol. If and when she comes back, she’s going to be bedridden, wearing 8X lingerie that’s too tight, ringing a bell and demanding that both Lisa and Gracie wait on her, hand and foot. Which, of course, they’ll do, since she’s the real Kween of the Kastle.

R. I. P Judas you will be missed...

The Grim Raper
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 93
      • Total Created: 93
      • Trash Talker

Thoughts? What if PJ gave Kai an ultimatum: which was he would only marry her if she removed herself from social media forever. What do you think she would choose?

she absolutely could never keep her life off of social media. To her: what’s the point of doing something if she can’t tell the world about it.

This is absolutely because she has no life and doesn’t even want to try to do anything.

I wonder if she knows she could never get a job so she just doesn’t even try? I don’t think that’s the case though because she’s never made a serious effort to get a job even when she may have had a chance. Remember “the job I thought I had”?

It’s more like she just doesn’t want to get a job or learn to drive or do anything to contribute to society, but wants to live her life as if she does have something to show for it. Please Kai, get a job and stay the hell off of social media for the love of God :eyeroll:

Sophia
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 471
      • Total Created: 471
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I know people like to bring up her not even having her learners permit but honestly I feel safer knowing she’s not on the road. We all know she wouldn’t even be capable of pumping gas let alone navigating traffic. Her chest would get heavy. She would lose track of Gracie if she was let out into the wild on her own. Same with jobs… her making food would be a safety hazard, she would get overwhelmed trying to use a cash register.

lynn
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1739
      • Total Created: 1739
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I think she’ll be back on youtube first. She’s gotta do a video in order to get some “perfeck for winter time” fugly ass tarps and mumus from rosegal.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 833 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.