ForeverFailureFauxance&FesteringFupas – Part 193

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverFailureFauxance&FesteringFupas – Part 193

This topic contains 833 replies, has 109 voices, and was last updated by  candyfluff 4 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 834 total)
  • Author

SassyFassyTassi
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 159
      • Total Created: 159
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Maybe PJ has something planned for the weekend but I’m sure it’s just another afternoon outing before dumping the ogre back at Wheelie Manor. He’s obviously fed up with Kai, especially now that she’s in the midst of a boil break out. He has no use for her and he’s only hanging on for the times he’s allowed near Gracie.

I bet he’s on the prowl for another victim while he’s stringing Kai along. May even have one already. At the very least for someone else to stick his chode in while Kai’s Klaw is out of commission. Since she and her family are so dumb and easy to manipulate, he probably won’t cut her loose for a while longer but the honeymoon phase is officially over.

The Forest Lobster
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2
      • Total Created: 2
      • Trash Talker

Does she realize that if she brings covid home after her outings, and infects and kills Lisa, there will be no one to take care of Guac for her and drive her fat ass around. And if she infects and kills her father, they won’t have his income anymore?

like the possibility of one or both of them dying is small, but still a possibility. In her place I would be obsessed with being 110% safe because her entire existence, in every aspect, depends on her parents.

fetus_deletus
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 224
      • Total Created: 224
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Does she realize that if she brings covid home after her outings, and infects and kills Lisa, there will be no one to take care of Guac for her and drive her fat ass around. And if she infects and kills her father, they won’t have his income anymore? like the possibility of one or both of them dying is small, but still a possibility. In her place I would be obsessed with being 110% safe because her entire existence, in every aspect, depends on her parents.

She doesn’t care bc “arrangements have been made” for her in case they die. Which probably means fuck all in reality but in Kai’s mind she gets the house and some mysterious inheritance that doesn’t exist.

lolalee
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1149
      • Total Created: 1149
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

GUYS, I figured it out!! It’s SO freaking obvious omg

He’s been such a cheapskate because he’s been saving for a whole year for this anniversary!

First class airline tickets to Florida so his love can see palm trees and go to Disney World! Oh and give her the REAL engagement ring not a fake one! And darn it she packed so fast she forgot her phone!

Truly the romance dreams are made of. She’s so lucky!

:rofl: :rofl:   :rofl:

Exclamation point!!
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1467
      • Total Created: 1467
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

big fat idiot likes big fat idiot, obviously.

Beach Ball Gut
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 273
      • Total Created: 273
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I love her idea of “arrangements have been made” that probably means life insurance which probably is next to nothing. Granny but I have good benefits and my life insurance is 20,000 which isn’t a lot especially considering a mortgage and taking care of yourself and a child. Kai probably thinks that would be enough money to live off of forever because she has no idea how much anything aside from a colour pop palette costs.

Siempre Selena
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 373
      • Total Created: 373
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I love her idea of “arrangements have been made” that probably means life insurance which probably is next to nothing. Granny but I have good benefits and my life insurance is 20,000 which isn’t a lot especially considering a mortgage and taking care of yourself and a child. Kai probably thinks that would be enough money to live off of forever because she has no idea how much anything aside from a colour pop palette costs.

she would waste all that money on a sephora shopping spree and start begging people to cashapp and venmo her money 😂since her fat ass is foreverfucked getting a job

WackoJacko
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 40
      • Total Created: 40
      • Trash Talker

Maybe this silence is down to the Wilcher household succumbing to Covid….

lolalee
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Well since we know she’s on a luxury vacation…..

She’ll come back and fake that she’s been home and safe with a mask, and show some silly 5 Below “presents” and old pics of PJs basement and random parks! ducks! bridge!.  We all know better you jet setter.  NOBODY would have an anniversary like that, so sad and pathetic. No normal woman would ever accept that….

Ooops

Peepler Meen
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 4
      • Total Created: 4
      • Trash Talker

No ring?????

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello Katya
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 713
      • Total Created: 713
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

No ring?????

It’s on her other hand. She’s got her saggy sacks out… she’s going for a pump and dump.

Beach Ball Gut
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 273
      • Total Created: 273
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Yeah definitely not wearing the ring but probably because she’s gained so much weight she can’t stuff it onto her sausage fingers anymore

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Messi
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 13
      • Total Created: 13
      • Trash Talker

So the dumb bitch shows all of her face masks and said she got the wolf mask at a store IN THE MALL. Thought you weren’t going to malls anymore with the pandemic? What a moron

lolalee
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Good thing she used sunscreen on her tropical vacation 😁

Obviously in a Chinese FASt fashion dress. Off for a one day pump in the ratty basement. Lol her life and “engagement” are SO fucking sad

And good catch on the “mall mask”

Shut the FUCK UP about covid ever again you fucking covidiot. Just like your ENTIRE life you say one thing and do the opposite.  So go ride that chode and hit up Wawa with your pathetic pedo old man who is NEVER going to marry you.

It’s what you deserve

The Zbornie
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1518
      • Total Created: 1518
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Lol Her pancake titties are on display today. 250,000+ dead Americans and She is going on about Black Friday sales.

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 834 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.