ForeverFailureFauxance&FesteringFupas – Part 193

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverFailureFauxance&FesteringFupas – Part 193

This topic contains 832 replies, has 109 voices, and was last updated by  lolalee 40 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 833 total)
  • Author

doyoueventwerk
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 730
      • Total Created: 730
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Black friday is typically to get good steals and deals on gifts for others. Every year…its only about Kai. Pathetic.

ReyRey61
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 44
      • Total Created: 44
      • Trash Talker

So the dumb bitch shows all of her face masks and said she got the wolf mask at a store IN THE MALL. Thought you weren’t going to malls anymore with the pandemic? What a moron

She said before that she got that wolf mask from an Indian Reservation. Well, which one is it, Lyin’  Ky-Linn?!

Floop de Doo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 310
      • Total Created: 310
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Two things unnerved me on those IG stories. I mean, they always make me want to punch her, but today, damn Kaka…she’s truly repulsive.

her palettes are always filthy!! That hocus pocus palette has been out like a month? It was so gross looking with all the dirt and grease on the shades. I mean, I’m not a neat freak, but I try to keep my palettes clean, especially my expensive ones, which this bitch has no concept of money so she doesn’t care. Just more of her disgusting, unhygienic ass. I’d hate to see her brushes and sponges.

also, you just bought masks and threw them down on your nasty bed! We already know big gurl doesn’t shower so I’m betting she doesn’t change those sheets, so she threw those formerly clean masks on that dirty ass bed so yeah…ew.

The Lurkin’ Pikachonk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 19
      • Total Created: 19
      • Trash Talker

Yeah definitely not wearing the ring but probably because she’s gained so much weight she can’t stuff it onto her sausage fingers anymore

fucking hell, you can still see where the ring was cutting out her finger fat makes you wonder how long it took her to actually get that shit off. and speaking of now that the gumball machine ring is out of commission permanently how much do you guys think she is nagging PJ over a new and ‘better’ one? maybe thats why she wont stfu about black friday even tho in the end that would still be way out of his measly budget

Kailyn is a rapist
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 47
      • Total Created: 47
      • Trash Talker

Holy cow her double chin now stretches from jaw to jaw! Even the filter couldn’t blur it out. That is some major weight gain woooof.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 3251
      • Total Created: 3253
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Black Friday means more money blown on herself. Selfish cunt.

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 9
      • Replies Created: 2079
      • Total Created: 2088
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Yeah definitely not wearing the ring but probably because she’s gained so much weight she can’t stuff it onto her sausage fingers anymore

fucking hell, you can still see where the ring was cutting out her finger fat makes you wonder how long it took her to actually get that shit off. and speaking of now that the gumball machine ring is out of commission permanently how much do you guys think she is nagging PJ over a new and ‘better’ one? maybe thats why she wont stfu about black friday even tho in the end that would still be way out of his measly budget

Cue an IG story of her talking about how her ring is being “resized” but of course because it was too big 😆 not because it was turning her finger green and blue.

Beach Ball Gut
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 273
      • Total Created: 273
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

This is one of the worst eyeshadow looks she has ever done lol  :kai1:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

candyfluff
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1220
      • Total Created: 1221
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

This is one of the worst eyeshadow looks she has ever done lol :kai1:

This makeup “look” along with the inability to properly clean herself has set my special needs barometer back on high.
    LISA! What the fuck?! Get your adult daughter some fucking supports. She needs a fucking occupational therapist! Delayed or not, she needs HELP.

Rape is a misunderstanding - Kaifucius

*bitchfigface*

Madison
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 652
      • Total Created: 652
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

She always asks people what they’re buying on Black Friday and other various sale days as just an excuse to find things to buy for herself.  I mean honestly, if you have to seek out ideas on what to buy for yourself, perhaps you should really evaluate the reality that you are addicted to shopping.  It’s such a sad and shallow existence that she seeks nothing out of life except what’s on the most superficial layer.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 3251
      • Total Created: 3253
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She’s gonna do what she always does, blows all her money on 20 more Colourpop pallids and NOTHING for Gracie, bye!

Juliana
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 958
      • Total Created: 958
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I came here to say the same thing.

This is awful, I’d be embarrassed if I was RBK and someone was misusing my shadow palette like this.

alliwantistruth
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 11
      • Total Created: 11
      • Trash Talker

This makeup “look” along with the inability to properly clean herself has set my special needs barometer back on high. LISA! What the fuck?! Get your adult daughter some fucking supports. She needs a fucking occupational therapist! Delayed or not, she needs HELP.

Ha, I’m training as an OT at the moment, and dear fucking God, if I had her on my caseload I’d 1) cry 2) wear a hazmat 3) try and save Grace 4) bring in a senior OT to handle this together and get shit done, cos fuck dealing with her alone and I’d defo refer her to a psychiatrist to assess whatever’s going on in her brain and pray for them to section her so I don’t have to deal with her anymore 😆

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 9
      • Replies Created: 2079
      • Total Created: 2088
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

It’s to the point where I get irrationally angry when she posts her latest haul of whatever especially when I think of the fact that any money or credit she gets her greedy fat fingers is 100% spent on herself.   She’s just so goddamn selfish she makes me :rant:

Oh and I concur that her makeup look today is ugly af and even if she ‘plied the shadows correctly it would still be horrible.   She’s not only blind, she’s also colorblind.

Anastasia Beaverhausen
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 7
      • Total Created: 7
      • Trash Talker

Facebook is now catching onto board posts, and gave me this ad. 😫 Sadly I can see Kaka rushing to order every single one of these ugly POS.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 833 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.