ForeverFailureFauxance&FesteringFupas – Part 193

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverFailureFauxance&FesteringFupas – Part 193

This topic contains 1,064 replies, has 111 voices, and was last updated by  candyfluff 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 1,065 total)
  • Author

Exclamation point!!
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 1557
      • Total Created: 1557
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I love how the only visible spice is pepper. Bland colored flavorless nasty food.

hunty
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1418
      • Total Created: 1418
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

You’d think today would be the day to use that mismatched china cabinet she showed us that one time but no.

hunty
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1418
      • Total Created: 1418
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I can’t see the pie. Another paper plate too, are these people allergic to dishes? Or are dishes for peasants?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by  hunty.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Beach Ball Gut
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 294
      • Total Created: 294
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Holy fuck those teeth have completely regressed lol Kai your braces were completely pointless

Attachments:

Anon Flux
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1884
      • Total Created: 1884
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Absolutely horrific. Disgusting.

What the fuck is that brown shit? Stuffing? Those are definitely canned green beans too. Only the best for the Wheelie’s

I too am very confused by the stuffing. How do you mess up StoveTop? You just boil water and mix it in. Why is it almost black ?

That’s supposed to be stuffing? I thought the couch cushion dented in with her ass groove had finally burst open and they slapped some of the crusty filling on her plate.

That is truly a pathetic meal. Canned, beige, and flavorless. Their diets must be so shitty that they consider canned corn, green beans, and boxed potatoes and stuffing to be worthy of a holiday meal. No yams, no cranberry sauce, no gravy, no casseroles, just the same beige canned food most people would consider eating when they’re in a pinch or they had a late night and need something quick to eat. The effort they put into that meal is astounding. They couldn’t even break out real plates for a holiday, but they put up those stupid decorations for Kailyn’s birthday. This is just sad.

Remember Kai going on and on about how she likes dessert pumpkin pie flavor? I think she’s confused because the amount of sugary trash piled on top of that pie says otherwise. She’s trying to mask the flavor. Next time save trouble, buy a premade crust and fill it with Cool Whip.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 3331
      • Total Created: 3333
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I can’t see the pie. Another paper plate too, are these people allergic to dishes? Or are dishes for peasants?

What the fuck, wo needs that much whipped cream? You can’t even hardly see the pie under it

jenna
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2046
      • Total Created: 2046
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

The fact that we know that’s some shitty reddi whip makes it all the more hilarious.

Lisa can’t even shell out for some real dairy whipping cream

Juliana
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 971
      • Total Created: 971
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

The fact that we know that’s some shitty reddi whip makes it all the more hilarious. Lisa can’t even shell out for some real dairy whipping cream

Or just buy some heavy whipping cream and make it yourself. Tastes better and you get more than the canned stuff.

yetta
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1388
      • Total Created: 1390
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

You can’t beat homemade whipped topping! And, it’s so easy! I made some today for my chocolate pie. It’s so much better than the crap that they buy. Happy Thanksgiving, Pretty Ladies!

ItsStuneen
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1472
      • Total Created: 1472
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

LOL I was going to ask if she was going to have some pie with her whip cream.  Her food always looks so tragic but she thinks it’s IG worthy.

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 11
      • Replies Created: 2134
      • Total Created: 2145
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She cracks me up with all those pictures with her and Lisa, especially one of the recent ones with the caption “I love my mom”.  Such a bunch of bullshit.

Rapelyn, if you really loved anyone besides yourself you’d help your mom take care of YOUR KID and help your mom take care of THE HOUSE YOU LIVE IN FOR FREE and help your dad take care of THAT FUCKING POOL YOU LOVE SO MUCH, but we all know that’s not going to happen because you’re a selfish twat.  Chlorine?  What’s chlorine?

Oh, and the food looked like someone ate it already and then regurgitated it onto the plate in little piles.   That corn looks absolutely dismal and disgusting as do the stuffing and beans.  The only things that look at all edible are the mashed potatoes (swimming in butter of course) and the turkey.

candyfluff
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1268
      • Total Created: 1269
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I have known people who literally feed dogs better than this. These Wilcher’s are like city racoons that will eat ANYTHING so long as it is easy and fast.
    *pictures Kai trying to climb a tree with a slice of discarded pizza hanging out of her mouth*.

I would love to drive by their place in summer and toss a head of broccoli through an open window. The screams, oh the screams!

Rape is a misunderstanding - Kaifucius

*bitchfigface*

GreasyGooroo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 745
      • Total Created: 745
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

No posts from our kween today. She must be out getting porked in the basement.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 3331
      • Total Created: 3333
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I wonder if PJ took her buh-lack Friday shopeen or if she’sstill pretending to care about social distancing

lolalee
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1164
      • Total Created: 1164
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Thought she was “allergic” to cats

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 1,065 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.