ForeverFailureFauxance&FesteringFupas – Part 193

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverFailureFauxance&FesteringFupas – Part 193

This topic contains 1,064 replies, has 111 voices, and was last updated by  candyfluff 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,065 total)
  • Author

Kailyn is a rapist
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 54
      • Total Created: 54
      • Trash Talker

I hope she’s growing a horn.

Exclamation point!!
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1557
      • Total Created: 1557
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

isn’t the point of filters to make you look better? Jesus Christ even filters make her look worse.

jenna
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2046
      • Total Created: 2046
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Him choosing to move somewhere alone… sooooo, thats another weird basement with drop tile ceiling right?

The Zbornie
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1577
      • Total Created: 1577
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

What she means by “temporary space” is Hes moving into another family friends home.

What absolutely pisses me off the most about this cunt is that all this adventuring and playing Pokémon go and being outside that she does with her pedophile boyfriend is what she should be doing with her goddamn daughter. Seriously fuck you Kailyn, you’re a piece of shit.

CAPL
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 646
      • Total Created: 646
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

That’s not how an engaged couple acts. I bet he didn’t even ask her to move in with him or look for a place with him.

Granny, but when I got engaged to my husband, him and I were living in different houses. He had a roommate that was a bitch, but agreed to let me stay/hang out there for an extra hundred a month to off set the expenses. We moved in together months later. My point is even in shit situations you find a way to be with the people you love if you really wanna be with them. He gives no shit about her.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 3331
      • Total Created: 3333
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Lmfaoooo he’s moving into a new place and didn’t even think twice about asking her to join him, FAIL

kinderten
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 15
      • Total Created: 15
      • Trash Talker

how did she get so greasy in 2 days y’all

If only we knew that was just 2 days of filth, but for all we know she hasn’t bathed since her last rendezvous which was at least 2 weeks ago. I don’t know how someone of her weight manages to go more than a week without bathing and not feel or smell gross.

Good thing she has no friends and she’s never around anyone outside her family except Jeff, and he’s so gross himself that Kai’s smell probably doesn’t even faze him.

kinderten
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 15
      • Total Created: 15
      • Trash Talker

DBH: I really want to know how she’s been paying for all these hauls she’s been doing, especially with the Sephora products because those definitely aren’t cheap. Does she use a credit card? Is it the same card from the company that’s taking her to court ASAP because she wasn’t making payments? Inquiring minds want to know :bye:

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 11
      • Replies Created: 2134
      • Total Created: 2145
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Rapelyn is so stupid she thinks that PJ moving to another “place” is so exciting because he’s not even “a hour” away now, but they’re not going to live together “right at this time” because it “takes time to find a perfect forever home?”   I don’t understand.  If it’s “really nice”, she “loves it” and “it’s beautiful”, why can’t she move in with him?   Everyone who said he’s moving from one basement to another is probably correct.  He would have to be able to rent at least a two-bedroom assuming he’s still under the illusion that Gracie will be living with them.  Between his shitty, low-paying job and her shopping addiction it would be a disaster.   He was all ramped up in the beginning, got the car seat and “new” vehicle so they could take Gracie places safely, and they’ve taken her with them once?, even though they’ve done multiple activities with no overnight stays that she would have enjoyed?  He’s as dumb as she is if he hasn’t figured it out yet.  Just shows how desperate he is for vag.

Edit:  Her court case is still active so she’s got that looming.  I hope PJ has a couple grand to pay off his “fiancee’s” bad debt and has excellent credit if he is going to get an actual apartment.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  TigerLilly.

jenna
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2046
      • Total Created: 2046
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

the fact that she says “place” and not “he got an apartment!” or “he’s renting a house temporarily” is telling.

and how did he go from living HOURS away (didn’t he say it was like 2-3 hrs in that live they did? or he meant round trip, i’m not sure) to suddenly being about an hour when he’s still working… TWO menial jobs?

if he was already working an hour + away from his basement/closer to bowie.. no fuckin’ wonder he’s broke and hasn’t bought a house yet. his whole paycheck goes to driving around miss daisy on top of commuting to work.

….or now he’ll have that commute with 2 jobs that clearly don’t pay shit.

lynn
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1749
      • Total Created: 1749
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Hasn’t she been saying they want to live together before getting married? So what are you waiting for, Kai? Barely anyone gets their “forever” home off the bat. You can play house together at the new place and speed up the inevitable breakup.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 3331
      • Total Created: 3333
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Most couples live in apartments or something for years until they find their “forever home” lmao she’s just parroting shit he’s told her, as usual

Samanthajeanbrady
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 777
      • Total Created: 777
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

It just shows she lives in dreamland, they don’t need a forever home to already live together. I have been married forever and we still don’t have our “dream home”. He pretty much doesn’t want to live with her and Rapelyn doesn’t want to give up having her parents raise her daughter and do everything for her. Why would she ever give that up  :scrunch:

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 11
      • Replies Created: 2134
      • Total Created: 2145
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

How long does anyone think it will be until Rapelyn shows off the stuff she bought herself Gracie when she was with PJ this weekend trying to pass it off as something she just got in the mail?

CAPL
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 646
      • Total Created: 646
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

It just shows she lives in dreamland, they don’t need a forever home to already live together. I have been married forever and we still don’t have our “dream home”. He pretty much doesn’t want to live with her and Rapelyn doesn’t want to give up having her parents raise her daughter and do everything for her. Why would she ever give that up :scrunch:

Exactly. If she’s waiting for her dream home in this economy with Jeff working his shit job and her not working at all then she’s in for a reality check, and she’s never moving out of her parent’s house. People don’t just pull mortgages out of their asses. They’d lucky to live in a decent size apartment that doesn’t have roaches. She should just start looking at places at Momo’s trailer park.

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,065 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.