ForeverFailureFauxance&FesteringFupas – Part 193

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverFailureFauxance&FesteringFupas – Part 193

This topic contains 1,064 replies, has 111 voices, and was last updated by  candyfluff 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,065 total)
  • Author

Cigawettes
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 831
      • Total Created: 832
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Pokémon Go does still encourage movement. And has a mode that will track your steps while the app is closed.

She hasn’t even walked 5 km yet.

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2571
      • Total Created: 2572
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Pokémon Go does still encourage movement. And has a mode that will track your steps while the app is closed.

She hasn’t even walked 5 km yet.

She hasn’t walked 5 steps yet either and more than likely, never will.

R. I. P Judas you will be missed...

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 11
      • Replies Created: 2134
      • Total Created: 2145
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Pokémon Go does still encourage movement. And has a mode that will track your steps while the app is closed. She hasn’t even walked 5 km yet.

She hasn’t walked 5 steps yet either and more than likely won’t ever.

Right?  She’ll be dead before she makes it to 5 km because she moves like a sloth.

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I bet she’d deny it and block, if someone reminded her that she was obthethed with Pokémon Go when Ploig was her thoulmate.

Even her stupid apps are on a Groundhog Day typa rotation. I guess she’s no longer obthethed with Avakin Life lol. All that grown up stuff was THO HARD!!

Right?  She’ll be dead before she makes it to 5 km because she moves like a sloth.

And smells like one, too. Although, I’m priddy shore that sloths bathe more often than she does and aren’t nearly as moldy or as greasy as she is.

Hello my name’s NINOOO!!
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 497
      • Total Created: 498
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Pokemon go makes her pussy wet from what I remember

lorne_a_20014 (09/25/07 11:56:56 PM): ok, now look at the part that sticks out and looks like 2 lips
    lorne_a_20014 (09/25/07 11:57:02 PM): see them?
    lorne_a_20014 (09/25/07 11:57:17 PM): that's called your clit

lolalee
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 1164
      • Total Created: 1164
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

So she’s IG silent this week….

Piggy has a HUGE herpes outbreak I’m sure. Good time for a mask 24/7 hahaha 😷

Exclamation point!!
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1557
      • Total Created: 1557
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She’s been quiet since the anniversary I thought I had.

makes me wonder if Pedo Jeff made dummy curb her over sharing as an ultimatum

lolalee
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

But why would he stop her from sharing her hideous looks…..

Ohhhh, he actually has a modicum of self awareness that his fauxancee is an internet joke

Probably the only good thing he has ever done in his life

candyfluff
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1268
      • Total Created: 1269
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Kai only kinda likes Pokemon Go as it gives her something to say when asked what she does for fun. She also likes collecting useless free shit, but is not willing to work (aka walk more than ten paces) for it.

Remember the Daily Divine debacle? She could not commit to just one short video a week. It was too much work for her.  :fig:

She wont play Pokemon Go with Grace because she cant, nevermind not wanting too.
    She is not allowed to be alone with her kid – court mandate. Nor can Kai leave the house without another adult (too scared, and would get lost anyway) and Lisa’s agoraphobic.

The Stupid Life. :wacko:

Rape is a misunderstanding - Kaifucius

*bitchfigface*

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Pokemon go makes her pussy wet from what I remember

Ah yes, I remember that. Normal people use it to get some exercise or just for the hell of it. Kai uses it as yet another excuse to stick a vibrator up her rancid twat and because she thinks it makes her look cool and trendy, since looking cool and trendy is the most important thing for all normal thirty year old mothers.

Remember the Daily Divine debacle? She could not commit to just one short video a week. It was too much work for her.

Damn, I’d almost forgotten about that. Add Casey to the long, long, LONG list of people whom Kai has screwed over. Whatever happened to Casey??

It’s mind blowing to think about the people who started their channels around the same time Kai did or a few years later. GraveyardGirl/Bunny for instance. She started in, I think, either 2009 or 2010 and is one of the YouTube beauty community veterans.

In ten short years, Bunny’s become very wealthy and has made one hell of a name, brand and life for herself. In spite of the fact that she’s not as popular as she once was, she still has sponsorships up the wazoo, has bought herself a couple of houses, and even had a collab with Tarte. She’s got millions of subscribers and has actual fans who adore her.

Meanwhile Kai, (who if I remember correctly, actually gave Bunny a shout out when Bunny first started), is exactly where she was when she started her channel.

Except for the fact that she’s gained 375+ pounds and has deteriorated physically, mentally and emotionally, Big Bitch is exactly where she was when she first started her channel. She still has 8000 subs, all of which are troll (current and defunct) accounts or bots. Hell, even the shower in her filthy, moldy peenk bathroom is still buhroken like it was, when she first started her channel in 2007.

Anyone else would be embarrassed about being such a failure. But not Kai, nah. She’s obthethed with being a mediocre pile of shit!

GreasyGooroo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 745
      • Total Created: 745
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Kai only kinda likes Pokemon Go as it gives her something to say when asked what she does for fun. She also likes collecting useless free shit, but is not willing to work (aka walk more than ten paces) for it. Remember the Daily Divine debacle? She could not commit to just one short video a week. It was too much work for her. :fig: She wont play Pokemon Go with Grace because she cant, nevermind not wanting too. She is not allowed to be alone with her kid – court mandate. Nor can Kai leave the house without another adult (too scared, and would get lost anyway) and Lisa’s agoraphobic. The Stupid Life. :wacko:

and just like in real life, in Pokémon go, she only receives gifts, never sends them back to people who send her one 🤣

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 11
      • Replies Created: 2134
      • Total Created: 2145
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She’s been such a yawn lately.  Isn’t about time she does some kooky shit to entertain all of us?  Dance monkey!!!!

PS:  You’re faux-ance’ is a pedophile, you are a fat, ugly, lazy, piece of cow dung, and you are NEVER getting married.  The end.

doyoueventwerk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 749
      • Total Created: 749
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Well, she is dancing like a damn fool on tiktok.

Exclamation point!!
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1557
      • Total Created: 1557
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Well, she is dancing like a damn fool on tiktok.

but according to her ITS BEEN SUUUUCH A BUSY WEEK.

sure Jan.

lolalee
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Showing off some slippers. Her fucking carpet is FILTHY omg

It is also so stretched out it has a long bump in it. They’ve been there 28 years…..obviously the original carpet, and probably the last time it was cleaned. Keep going barefoot ya filthy pig 🐖 <!–more–>

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,065 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.