ForeverFailureFauxance&FesteringFupas – Part 193

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverFailureFauxance&FesteringFupas – Part 193

This topic contains 833 replies, has 109 voices, and was last updated by  candyfluff 55 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 834 total)
  • Author

Taco
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 281
      • Total Created: 281
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Late to the party but just so I understand: Beth is claiming that Matt is more responsible of the rape than Kai??? And that a peen can do more damage??

Kailyn is a rapist
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 47
      • Total Created: 47
      • Trash Talker

I know she’s an Aspie and mentally handicapped but why isn’t she in an adult group home? her dating another mentally handicapped man would be better than a creepy man in his 40’s who’s not mentally handicapped.

She IS dating another mentally handicapped man. He just also happens to be a pedophile.

Madison
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 652
      • Total Created: 652
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Kai isn’t in a group home because she has caregivers i.e. her parents.  Ask that again when something happens to them.

ItsStuneen
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1468
      • Total Created: 1468
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

What I read about the incident is that it was rape with force. Matt’s Penis was inside Aeriel’s vagina and he held her down so she couldn’t get away. Who would excuse this creep? all Kailyn could do on her own was fondle, vag rub etc. The fact that people were talking about ”penis contact” back then shows Matt played a pivotal role in Aeriel’s rape. Whether or not Kailyn wanted her friend she could never do as much damage sexually as a man. Matt should have served jail time and Kailyn should have received a criminal record with probation.

This is a disgusting statement.

The penis can do much more damage than a vagina. Men have torn the vaginal wall or anus of a woman from forcible rape before.

Please just fucking stop. “The penis can do much more damage than a vagina?” Wow. You are an idiot and are just digging your hole deeper with every head-up-your-ass post. You don’t think a woman can do damage to another woman’s sexual organs? How about with a knife or other sharp edged foreign object. It blows my mind that there are still people today that are still this ignorant.

And the emotional damage.  Ariel thought Kai was her friend.  Just think about how humiliating it would be to realize the person you thought was your friend facilitated the whole thing.  You need to stop defending Kai, she’s a disgusting, narcissistic pig who violated her friend.  Ariel did not give consent, how would you feel if your friend held you down and rubbed your vagina?

The Grim Raper
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 93
      • Total Created: 93
      • Trash Talker

Do you think if the thigh boils clears Kai still has a chance at making it as a plus sized model?

Tell me you are trolling.

Please.

Lie to me if you have to.

The Grim Raper
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 93
      • Total Created: 93
      • Trash Talker

I say she’ll be back by this weekend to show everyone her cothtume. She’s not gonna take Guac trick or treating though, she’ll run out the door with Pedo for their pump and dump weekend.

She can’t fit into any store bought Halloween costumes. Last year she bought the largest sized costume available which was XXL or XXXL and even then it was busting at the seams. I guarantee that thing was destroyed by the end of the night, and her weight has increased exponentially since then so she doesn’t stand a chance in hell anymore.

She should just stick with black layguns and a pumpkin tarp. I wouldn’t be surprised if the tarp couldn’t even cover her massive canvas anymore tho :good:

BrainSoup
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 269
      • Total Created: 269
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

At this point, she should get naked (ew) and roll in orange paint and paint jack-o-lantern face on her beach ball belly. There! Solved her problem of outgrowing store bought clothes. Better yet, roll in pink paint and she’d have instant pig! Oink!

“The suspense is terrible. I hope it lasts!”
    -Willie Wonka-

Beach Ball Gut
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 273
      • Total Created: 273
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Guyzzzzz Rapelyn has her pumpkin moomoo it’s the only thing that fits her now, DAME

candyfluff
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1221
      • Total Created: 1222
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She should just wear one of her Mom necklaces for Halloween, so people dont ask her and she is reminded of what she is supposed to be.

Rape is a misunderstanding - Kaifucius

*bitchfigface*

Exclamation point!!
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1467
      • Total Created: 1467
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

High Key. I wish she never makes another social media account ever again. She shouldn’t be online, and honestly this car crash shit gets exhausting.

she should just live her humbling retarded days in front of Fox News slowly dying with out subjecting us to her bad makeup and horrible parenting.

that would be the best end game here.

Madison
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 652
      • Total Created: 652
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Thoughts?

What if PJ gave Kai an ultimatum: which was he would only marry her if she removed herself from social media forever.  What do you think she would choose?

Sophia
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 471
      • Total Created: 471
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Honestly I kinda miss her horrendous tiktok dances.

Beach Ball Gut
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 273
      • Total Created: 273
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Thoughts? What if PJ gave Kai an ultimatum: which was he would only marry her if she removed herself from social media forever. What do you think she would choose?

she absolutely could never keep her life off of social media. To her: what’s the point of doing something if she can’t tell the world about it.

Star
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 13
      • Total Created: 13
      • Trash Talker

Thoughts? What if PJ gave Kai an ultimatum: which was he would only marry her if she removed herself from social media forever. What do you think she would choose?

PJ is just as stupid and combative as Kai. Just see the types of responses he gives to people messaging him. He probably encourages Kai to keep trying to prove the haydurs wrong.

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 9
      • Replies Created: 2079
      • Total Created: 2088
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

If all the stupid and embarrassing shit she’s done over the last 10+ years hasn’t chased her off SM, then nothing will.  Even if PJ did give her some sort of ultimatum (doubtful but possible) but continues to see her only every other week for a couple hours, then rest assured she will be back posting pretty dame quick.   The internet, just like all her shopping hauls, is like heroin or meth to her.  She can’t not use SM because she has to get her fix.  The only thing that would ever stop her from her continued stupidity is NO INTERNET AT ALL – no cable or smart phone.  Otherwise, it’s always just a matter of time.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 834 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.