ForeverFakePanicAttacks – Part 215

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverFakePanicAttacks – Part 215

This topic contains 955 replies, has 102 voices, and was last updated by  Orchid 1 hour, 17 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 956 total)
  • Author

The Pikachonk
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 1928
      • Total Created: 1928
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Is that why you spent your entire disability check on yourself on the lead up to her birthday :gracie:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 4471
      • Total Created: 4473
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

That purse looks even worse than her fake Louis’. I don’t get why she needs all these purses when she doesn’t leave the house

Tina
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 144
      • Total Created: 144
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Did she find another knock off purse vendor to scam out of a discount like last time? Y’all remember how that IG seller spilled tea about their deal on her comments and suddenly the fake LV disappeared from existence 🤣🤣 

I don’t remember this. Can someone tell me about it ?

Tina
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Kailyn thinking being 32 means

Talking about your period. Being Super excited to visit the obgyn. And Buying Chanel’s. Louis Vuitton. Swimming in your parents pool.

Lisa’s Missing Recliner
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 2996
      • Total Created: 2997
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She uses her designer purses to carry her eggy farts from her room to the living room.

Messi
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 76
      • Total Created: 76
      • Trash Talker

Fake bag or not, if someone has actually been purchasing her wishlist stuff, I hope they see that story and feel like an absolute used retard, you retard.

The Pikachonk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1928
      • Total Created: 1928
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Did she find another knock off purse vendor to scam out of a discount like last time? Y’all remember how that IG seller spilled tea about their deal on her comments and suddenly the fake LV disappeared from existence 🤣🤣

I don’t remember this. Can someone tell me about it ?

Back in December bbgurl got herself a LV purse. Everyone of course instantly sussed out it was fake but the kween never said where she had purchased it from but possibly told someone it was legit(?) don’t quote me on that one, I could be wrong.

Turns out that at some point she contacted a seller on IG who deals in knock offs, and Kailyn might have agreed to pay a smaller fee (or got the purse for free) in exchange for exposure on this person’s business. Kailyn being the retarded grifter she is though didn’t pull through on her end of the deal and never once mentioned this seller at all. She kept parading the bag around pretending it was real like she was some bougie rich girl until the seller posted a comment on one of her IG posts saying “Hey please check your DMs so we can talk about/settle our deal.” and we all had a nice laugh. But ever since then the fake LV has been MIA because the little autistic ruse was up and kaka’s purse was fake :fig: kinda like how she threw Bella into the garage for being a mutt and not purebred, RIP :bella:

Lisa’s Missing Recliner
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 2996
      • Total Created: 2997
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

:fig:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Becca
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1114
      • Total Created: 1114
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Someone post it on The Purse Forum lol, for some reason my account doesn’t work anymore.

jenna
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2963
      • Total Created: 2963
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

This is the closest one I could find online from Belgium.

OOooh great find! She may have bought from here..

that place ships dhl, last week(?) when she was going on about how she had all those makeup packages on the way she showed off her computer screen at some point and had 2 or 3 tabs for different tracking websites. one of them was definitely the yellow dhl logo and I don’t think they really do domestic stuff?

Juliana
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1276
      • Total Created: 1276
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

:fig:

Same thing with that ugly Nintendo Game Boy bag she bought last year. Everyone thought she bought it for Gracie,  but Kailyn said it was HERS, not Gracies. When told it looked like a child’s purse, she got huffy and said “not at all!!!”

Gracie’s Giant Cavity
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 4337
      • Total Created: 4337
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Fakest Chanel I’ve ever seen.

An imitation bag for an imitation adult living an imitation life while her imitation daughter wiles her hours away talking to imitation children who are very real men preying on children.

She uses her designer purses to carry her eggy farts from her room to the living room.

All the while collecting grown-up typa stuff from around the house, because averything she has is geared towards pre-teens.

And so typikail of her, buying lots stuff for herself even though Gracie’s birthday is right around the corner. I’m shore “we” have already bought Gracie lots birthday gifths of pedo dolls and mass-marketed Pedo-Disney bullshit and probably another electronic device so she can talk to all of men that Grandma Lisa, (for whatever reason), calls “the family’s meal-tickets”.

#FREE GRACIE

#EUTHANIZEKAILYNWILCHER
    #JEFFMAINESISAPEDOPHILE
    #EUTHANIZELISAWILCHER

#RIPMICHAELWILCHERSBALLS
    #JEFFMAINESISAPEDOPHILE

FUCK JOE BIDEN!

MissT
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 1951
      • Total Created: 1953
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

This is the closest one I could find online from Belgium.

OOooh great find! She may have bought from here.. that place ships dhl, last week(?) when she was going on about how she had all those makeup packages on the way she showed off her computer screen at some point and had 2 or 3 tabs for different tracking websites. one of them was definitely the yellow dhl logo and I don’t think they really do domestic stuff?

sometimes DHL does domestic but they are definitely the usual carrier for international packages. Every time I order something from an international company it comes DHL. Sounds about right that she was tracking that ugly fake bag. 😆

Tina
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Thanks for catching me up. The bag is ugly. I don’t even like that color. The Chanel one is actually a lighter purple

doyoueventwerk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 979
      • Total Created: 979
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Really telling how little she mentions her rock..ahem, her daughter’s birthday compared to how much she mentions her own to “hype” herself up.

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 956 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.