ForeverFakePanicAttacks – Part 215

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverFakePanicAttacks – Part 215

This topic contains 954 replies, has 102 voices, and was last updated by  MissT 3 hours, 58 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 955 total)
  • Author

a simple women
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 64
      • Total Created: 64
      • Trash Talker

No need to question the authenticity of that bag or be jealous of it, it’s Kailyn and therefore it’s definitely not real. For $100 and some time spent browsing DHGate or AliExpress this low-quality knockoff could be yours too!

Messi
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 76
      • Total Created: 76
      • Trash Talker

Imagine buying a “designer” handbag to carry around your free state insurance card and food stamps. USA! USA! USA!

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 16
      • Replies Created: 2851
      • Total Created: 2867
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Thanks for catching me up. The bag is ugly. I don’t even like that color. The Chanel one is actually a lighter purple

The saddest part is that she probably wasted a couple hundred dollars (or more) because she’s too stupid to know that there is no way in the world she would be able to afford a real one (unless she saved her ‘tardbucks for a few years).

Here’s the picture of her fake LV next to a real LV:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello Katya
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1145
      • Total Created: 1145
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Fuck, I wish this fat cunt would get reported for welfare fraud.

Anon Flux
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1985
      • Total Created: 1985
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

That bag looks like a plastic kiddie bag for playing dress up. It looks like something for Gracie. She continues being a big cunt buying herself tons of garbage in the days leading up to her own kid’s birthday. Gracie’s stupid life continues.

hunty
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2859
      • Total Created: 2859
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

LOL the sound of the zippers on that bag on the  stiff plastic “leather”.  Also her favourite colour of course.  I’ve seen better fakes for cheaper, once again big Bitch has been taken advantage of . Loooooove it

Kaylee Grant
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 242
      • Total Created: 242
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Looks like her and Jeth broke up…. Again.

Gracie’s Giant Cavity
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 4337
      • Total Created: 4337
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Fuck, I wish this fat cunt would get reported for welfare fraud.

A couple of pages ago, I posted a link to the Maryland DHS Welfare Fraud reporting form. I think if a few of us report her, then they’ll take it seriously and investigate. She’s sucking off of the system, buying whatever she wants, while taxpayers are working hard and struggling to survive in this horrible economy. Her fucking greed is an abomination and it really needs to stop, this is ridiculous.

It doesn’t even matter whether she knows that she’s collecting SSI, she will still get into trouble. She does know that she’s collecting food stamps and Medicaid, and she still spends like there’s no tomorrow. It’s not right.

We can report her to both the Maryland DHS and to the Social Security Administration. SSA has a hotline, although they’ll accept a letter or a fax. I believe the hotline allows you to leave a message. We all need to stop talking about reporting these grifting assholes and just do it already. We’ve got absolutely nothing to lose.

And anyone who’s worried about getting into trouble for filing a false claim doesn’t need to, we suspect fraud and will not get into trouble in case we’re wrong. Which, we all know that we’re not wrong. She and her asshole mother have been getting away with frauding the government and the state of Maryland for years.

#FREE GRACIE

#EUTHANIZEKAILYNWILCHER
    #JEFFMAINESISAPEDOPHILE
    #EUTHANIZELISAWILCHER

#RIPMICHAELWILCHERSBALLS
    #JEFFMAINESISAPEDOPHILE

FUCK JOE BIDEN!

Gracie’s Giant Cavity
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 4337
      • Total Created: 4337
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

DBP Remember, every report is anonymous and confidential. You don’t have to give any of your information.

Maryland DHS fraud form

Report Welfare Recipient Fraud

SSA fraud reporting form

https://secure.ssa.gov/pfrf/home

SSA fraud hotline

1-800-269-0271

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

#FREE GRACIE

#EUTHANIZEKAILYNWILCHER
    #JEFFMAINESISAPEDOPHILE
    #EUTHANIZELISAWILCHER

#RIPMICHAELWILCHERSBALLS
    #JEFFMAINESISAPEDOPHILE

FUCK JOE BIDEN!

The Pikachonk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1928
      • Total Created: 1928
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Looks like her and Jeth broke up…. Again.

All simply because he didn’t want to show up… Again. Jeff picked the worst time to not show up! She just got her Chanel purse! How mean of him :fig: she was tho excided to go show it off at the grocery store and the homeless shelter like last time dame!

Juliana
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1276
      • Total Created: 1276
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Dumb question, but does she think that’s a real Chanel bag?

Does she even KNOW what Chanel is?

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 4471
      • Total Created: 4473
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Yikes, that’s not only a fake–it’s a bad, bad fake. Everyone knows Chanel uses soft, quilted leather made from calf or lamb skin, part of what makes their bags so expensive, they’d never use hard leather. I’ve seen better fakes on Canal Street. I wanna know what she paid for it because I’m shore it was too much and she’s too dumb to know any better.

But anyway, it doesn’t matter because she’ll brag about it irregardless. Next up she’ll show everyone her new fake Puh-rada bag or Gucci. Hey, Kai, you don’t work, you live at home and pay no bills; you could easily save up your monthly checks and buy a REAL designer bag eventually  :gmw:

Anon Flux
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1985
      • Total Created: 1985
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Dumb question, but does she think that’s a real Chanel bag? Does she even KNOW what Chanel is?

I don’t think she thinks it’s real. She already got busted trying to fake like her LV bags were real and she got them through some fakes seller on IG that left her a comment about not doing the reviews she was supposed to in exchange for getting them. She hasn’t shown those bags since. These probably came from the same or at least a similar seller.

The Pikachonk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1928
      • Total Created: 1928
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Dumb question, but does she think that’s a real Chanel bag? Does she even KNOW what Chanel is?

I don’t think she thinks it’s real. She already got busted trying to fake like her LV bags were real and she got them through some fakes seller on IG that left her a comment about not doing the reviews she was supposed to in exchange for getting them. She hasn’t shown those bags since. These probably came from the same or at least a similar seller.

Its definitely a new seller. I don’t think the last person would ever want to do business with her again if she violated their agreement from the get go. I like to believe the reason the LV hasn’t seen the light of day is either because she was forced to return it to the vendor for not committing, or because the seller itself basically ousted it as a fake and Kailyn doesn’t want to people to keep pointing it out. Then again, maybe she shouldn’t have tried to buy and pass of a fake as authentic in the first place just to show off to people who already know she can’t afford jackshit, let alone the pool she pisses and bleeds in.

Her liddle obsession with owning a real brand name purse is decades old at this point isn’t it? She always hints at wanting one to her new “friends”or newest CPW in some vain hope that they’ll drop 10K on a fucking purse for her. Guess having the ability to buy luxury goods for herself isn’t a strong enough of an incentive to go out there and find a fucking job.

#TheChanelSheThoughtSheHad

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 4471
      • Total Created: 4473
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Its definitely a new seller. I don’t think the last person would ever want to do business with her again if she violated their agreement from the get go. I like to believe the reason the LV hasn’t seen the light of day is either because she was forced to return it to the vendor for not committing, or because the seller itself basically ousted it as a fake and Kailyn doesn’t want to people to keep pointing it out. Then again, maybe she shouldn’t have tried to buy and pass of a fake as authentic in the first place just to show off to people who already know she can’t afford jackshit, let alone the pool she pisses and bleeds in. Her liddle obsession with owning a real brand name purse is decades old at this point isn’t it? She always hints at wanting one to her new “friends”or newest CPW in some vain hope that they’ll drop 10K on a fucking purse for her. Guess having the ability to buy luxury goods for herself isn’t a strong enough of an incentive to go out there and find a fucking job. #TheChanelSheThoughtSheHad

It’s funny because she could literally have a nice little Coach or Tory Burch bag with all the money she wastes on garbage. It’s not LV, but it’s still designer and leagues better than carrying a fake piece of junk.

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 955 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.