ForeverFupaHivesMatter – Part 187

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverFupaHivesMatter – Part 187

This topic contains 248 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  TigerLilly 1 minute ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 249 total)
  • Author

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 3
      • Replies Created: 1802
      • Total Created: 1805
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Seemed to be a popular one so here you go…carry on

Demi
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 751
      • Total Created: 751
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

It’s telling how Kailyn will complain about getting banned on Instagram but she won’t realize that PJ was staring at Gracie in the photo instead of his retarded donkey girlfriend

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 2706
      • Total Created: 2708
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Probably an old, dumb question but is her last name still Wilcher? Or is it Hugh’s?

lynn
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1708
      • Total Created: 1708
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She still goes by Hughes because she wants to have the same name as Guac.

kuac
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1424
      • Total Created: 1424
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Literally Kailyn’s face, in that photo.

Kweenofbowie
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 26
      • Total Created: 26
      • Trash Talker

I just watched her instagram stories from today. She sounds high as a kite in them. Her telling of the chipmunk story is just so bizarre and then the longer than usual pauses and weird expressions she’s making in all of them. She has to be on something.

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 3
      • Replies Created: 1802
      • Total Created: 1805
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I just watched her instagram stories from today. She sounds high as a kite in them. Her telling of the chipmunk story is just so bizarre and then the longer than usual pauses and weird expressions she’s making in all of them. She has to be on something.

MW probably grinds some Xanax into her sugar coffee she drinks daily.  She probably has a prescription to deal with her toddler 30-yo and the toddler’s spawn.

Ellie
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 373
      • Total Created: 373
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Juliana to answer your question, I’m not sure how it goes in other states but I’m pretty sure it’s the same everywhere. When I had my last baby which was a scheduled c-section I was the only one who signed. They didn’t even mention it to my husband and they verified one more time while they were getting me prepped and I was in the operating room alone. The only person that has to give consent is the patient or their legal guardian/power of attorney.

Guacie Muhree Huge
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1992
      • Total Created: 1994
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

her skin looks disgusting and awful indoors and even worse when she’s in the pool. she’s gonna have leathery skin in no time. :puke2:

Juliana
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 844
      • Total Created: 844
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Juliana to answer your question, I’m not sure how it goes in other states but I’m pretty sure it’s the same everywhere. When I had my last baby which was a scheduled c-section I was the only one who signed. They didn’t even mention it to my husband and they verified one more time while they were getting me prepped and I was in the operating room alone. The only person that has to give consent is the patient or their legal guardian/power of attorney.

Ok, thanks.

I know you used to have to get your husband’s ok before the doc could tie your tubes.

Annabelle343
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 55
      • Total Created: 55
      • Trash Talker

Her skin looks awful in the pool.  What happened to all that thunscreen she was posting about? Looks like our piggy greased herself up with some lard to roast in the sun. She’s going to look 70 in no time! 🤢

LiddlePallids
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 473
      • Total Created: 475
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Um, how many times does she need to get “blocked” on Instagram before she realizes it’s because she’s unfollowing people constantly? Is she really this fucking stupid?!

BrainSoup
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 219
      • Total Created: 219
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Um, how many times does she need to get “blocked” on Instagram before she realizes it’s because she’s unfollowing people constantly? Is she really this fucking stupid?!

Yes, she is that stupid.  :shampoo:

“The suspense is terrible. I hope it lasts!”
    -Willie Wonka-

Ellie
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 373
      • Total Created: 373
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Ok, thanks. I know you used to have to get your husband’s ok before the doc could tie your tubes.

Seriously? That’s crazy. I can’t imagine the fit the feminists would throw if that was the case now.

MissT
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1374
      • Total Created: 1375
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

A lot of docs won’t sterilize people until they are a certain age and have a certain number of kids. And yes, this is still a thing. My husband had to attend a group meeting to get a vasectomy last year. It’s more stringent for women. Docs will flat our refuse to operate on women because it’s not irreversible as a vasectomy. And believe it or not women (and men) have sued doctors for doing it.

‘Murica ya’ll

sorry for the boring post

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 249 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.