ForeverFupaHivesMatter – Part 187

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverFupaHivesMatter – Part 187

This topic contains 1,038 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by  Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,039 total)
  • Author

Ellie
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 407
      • Total Created: 407
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

“horsiest, toothiest smile” lmfaoooo stop 🤣💀

Exactly like the smile in your avatar when she’s doing her ape impression of a laugh. I think she is at her ugliest when she does that smile. It just makes you want to punch her.

Dude I’d love to punch Kai. She has such a punchable face. I don’t even want to beat her up, just one nice punch right in her dick sucker. Ahhh it would be so satisfying.
    Kai I’ll give you my old Louis Vuitton NF for free if you let me punch you. Please??? I won’t even tell anyone, you can tell everyone that you are such an amazing boowty gurwu Louis Vuitton let you pick out the bag of your choice!

candyfluff
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1197
      • Total Created: 1198
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Dude I’d love to punch Kai. She has such a punchable face. I don’t even want to beat her up, just one nice punch right in her dick sucker. Ahhh it would be so satisfying.
    Kai I’ll give you my old Louis Vuitton NF for free if you let me punch you. Please??? I won’t even tell anyone, you can tell everyone that you are such an amazing boowty gurwu Louis Vuitton let you pick out the bag of your choice!

She would do it in a heartbeat. She fucks PJ for dollar store clearance chocolate that is past the due date.
    You would have to pick her up and drop her off though. Oh, and you have to meet her parents the first time. They need to make sure you are not a hater. If you agree to pick her up a second time you are officially in a relationship with her and its true love. Tread carefully.

Rape is a misunderstanding - Kaifucius

*bitchfigface*

Juliana
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 942
      • Total Created: 942
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

“horsiest, toothiest smile” lmfaoooo stop 🤣💀

Exactly like the smile in your avatar when she’s doing her ape impression of a laugh. I think she is at her ugliest when she does that smile. It just makes you want to punch her.

Dude I’d love to punch Kai. She has such a punchable face. I don’t even want to beat her up, just one nice punch right in her dick sucker. Ahhh it would be so satisfying. Kai I’ll give you my old Louis Vuitton NF for free if you let me punch you. Please??? I won’t even tell anyone, you can tell everyone that you are such an amazing boowty gurwu Louis Vuitton let you pick out the bag of your choice!

Hell, she’d probably give you Gracie for an LV bag.

I would make that deal to snatch that little girl from the jaws of retards.

MonsieurMustard
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 196
      • Total Created: 196
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Kai better watch out. She was our original controversial guru, I mean there’s actual proof she raped or attempted rape on someone. Kailyn is the OG beauty guru she was in trouble before anyone else! Go girl!

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2463
      • Total Created: 2464
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

If you agree to pick her up a second time you are officially in a relationship with her and its true love. Tread carefully.

She also declares whoever, her “soulmate” and starts spending an inordinate amount of time on Pintrest, working on her “Dream Wedding” board. Mostly pinning dream wedding dresses that would look better on a 5’11 120lb woman than on her, but anyway. It’s the third date where one really has to watch out for. On the third date, she hands over her bills and not so subtly, demands they be paid. The third date is a killer.

RE: Punching her. I’d personally love to beat the shit out of her, just once. Hell, I’d pay top dollar for the pleasure. I’ll bet that there are hundreds of people who would too! She could make an absolute killing if she charged people just for letting people beat the the ever-loving shit out of her for ten minutes. A few minutes of her time everyday would net her some bookoo bucks, and it’d be all under the table and cash, so no taxes and her SSI oops, her YouTube money, wouldn’t even be affected! She’d be rich and everyjuan would be SOOO jealous! Too bad she isn’t smart enough to start a business like that.

R. I. P Judas you will be missed...

Hello Katya
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 697
      • Total Created: 697
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Who wrote the lame-ass “purthonull” IG story for her?

lynn
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1732
      • Total Created: 1732
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Another long missive from Kai’s ghostwriter.

Kai, stop blaming haters for ruining your own reputation. You brought the scrutiny all on yourself.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 3210
      • Total Created: 3212
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Another long missive from Kai’s ghostwriter. Kai, stop blaming haters for ruining your own reputation. You brought the scrutiny all on yourself.

Okay, which PL pretending to be her friend wrote these for her? Kailyn doesn’t even know the difference between “a” and “an” there’s no way she’s gonna be able to write “In addition to” and “It saddens me” like LMAO.

I still think it was Momo harassing her with the texts, though.

candyfluff
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I dont want to physically touch her, myself. She also has that weird high pain tolerance thing going on, you are more likely to hurt yourself than her. What if your arm got tangled in one of her old lady lattice tawps? You could get chemical burns from her sweatshop Dresslilly ensembles! Dont risk seeing those faux jean leggings up close and in person, you are worth more that! You deserve good things!

Shes even infuriating to hit, amazing Kai, amazing.

Im seriously just sitting here with baited breath, waiting for her parents to kick the bucket. Real adult life and the reality of the existence she has carved for herself would be the violent thing that could ever happen to her.

*bitchfigface*

Thofathy
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1798
      • Total Created: 1798
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

lol which one of you PLs wrote that for her?! There’s absolutely no way she or even MW wrote that. Way too concise and too much punctuation.

candyfluff
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

lol which one of you PLs wrote that for her?! There’s absolutely no way she or even MW wrote that. Way too concise and too much punctuation.

The lack of logic is consistent with Wilcher Land Logic though. LMAO.

*bitchfigface*

MissT
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1533
      • Total Created: 1534
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

The person that wrote that didn’t even TRY to make it sound like Kai. All the commas, words and phrases she’s never uttered in her entire life. No exclamation points anywhere in sight.

Count me in on watching Kai get beat up. I’d def pay for a front row seat. She would probably cry and call out for Lisa.

candyfluff
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

DBP?
    The girl knows like twenty people in real life and thus purthonully, that is it. Half of whom have cut ties with her because of her bullshit. The rest are family members and like, that sad bitch with the jacked up teeth in Florida, The Canadian from the infamous Funeral Selfie and maybe the lazy UPS guy.

Everyone else is a stranger Kai, everyone else is following you for giggles.

*bitchfigface*

MonsieurMustard
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 196
      • Total Created: 196
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

LOL my friend from college and I got drunk and texted her the night her phone number was posted. She just sent us photos of black cocks. All we said was happy birthday and that she looked like Emily ratajkowski. So I will take the blame you guise

Whateverandever
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 78
      • Total Created: 78
      • Trash Talker

I love when we get a note from her ghostwriter! It’s always the same shit – poor me, I’m a victim. She’ll keep posting Gracie. She always does. And she always falls for the PLs who befriend her. Always. Because dumbasses never learn.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,039 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.