ForeverFupaHivesMatter – Part 187

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverFupaHivesMatter – Part 187

This topic contains 1,038 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by  Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 1,039 total)
  • Author

LobsterClaw
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1457
      • Total Created: 1458
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Not a word from Kai since noonish.  We know she’s out for her weekly pump n dump because of her traffic cone nails.  Did PJ confiscate her phone as punishment for showing her fupa to the internet?

Juliana
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 958
      • Total Created: 958
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

“What do you like, who do you think is hot” on a show for fucking teens!!!! Wtf is wrong with this bitch?!

Love and lust is no gender or age! Seriously though, she’s just disgusting. And as always, none of the ass-kissers/stans/PLs are going to call her out on being a hebephile/ephebophile. This is just like when she was openly lusting after (and practically getting herself off) that guy “Lip” from Shameless. She doesn’t even try to hide her lust for young teens. No wonder it didn’t phase her when PedoJeff was bragging that Kai wasn’t the youngest he had been with. I’m sure he’s had even younger. If she could attract them, Kai would undoubtedly nail 13-14-15-16 year old boys. She really is an amoral bitch.

Mary Kailyn Wilcher-Letourneu.

fetus_deletus
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 224
      • Total Created: 224
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Momo you fucking TRASH BAG clean your damn house  :roach:

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 55
      • Total Created: 55
      • Trash Talker

“What do you like, who do you think is hot” on a show for fucking teens!!!! Wtf is wrong with this bitch?!

Love and lust is no gender or age! Seriously though, she’s just disgusting. And as always, none of the ass-kissers/stans/PLs are going to call her out on being a hebephile/ephebophile. This is just like when she was openly lusting after (and practically getting herself off) that guy “Lip” from Shameless. She doesn’t even try to hide her lust for young teens. No wonder it didn’t phase her when PedoJeff was bragging that Kai wasn’t the youngest he had been with. I’m sure he’s had even younger. If she could attract them, Kai would undoubtedly nail 13-14-15-16 year old boys. She really is an amoral bitch.

Since Mary Kay just died, I guess there is room for a new creeper.

MCbabe
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 46
      • Total Created: 46
      • Trash Talker

I’m loving all the new videos. So many truly horrifying screenshots, Kai in cheap Chinese flea market clothes, it’s the gift that keeps in giving!! Thank you Shein and Rosegal!

I usually try to limit my cruel Kai-focused remarks simply because I’m worried I’ll get sodomised by karma, but fucking hell, if I looked like that I’d top myself. I’d seriously end it all. I wouldn’t be able to live.

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Discover & share this Animated GIF with everyone you know. GIPHY is how you search, share, discover, and create GIFs.

TheMoscowMule
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 204
      • Total Created: 205
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I bet kai’s peekaboo fupa crevice has a vast collection of sweat, bacteria, crumbs, lint, boils, & pubes in it. It’s quite frightening to see and it’s so dark up there. How far up does it go? Nobody knows! :shrek:

Jeff sure must know!

TheMoscowMule
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 204
      • Total Created: 205
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

You won’t believe it but I was just going to comment that! 😅: she could easily be the next Mary Kay Letorneau… except MKL was a teacher, so still not as useless as KaKa

The Zbornie
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1518
      • Total Created: 1518
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I doubt Jeff goes down on her, he doesn’t know her depths lol He probably took her phone from her tonight. I’m sure her constantly proving haydurs wrong is pissing him off. He clearly doesn’t like that she engages with this site given how much his pedo vibes and shit behavior is called out.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 3249
      • Total Created: 3251
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I doubt Jeff goes down on her, he doesn’t know her depths lol He probably took her phone from her tonight. I’m sure her constantly proving haydurs wrong is pissing him off. He clearly doesn’t like that she engages with this site given how much his pedo vibes and shit behavior is called out.

I bet he does, tbh. He looks like he’s into that shit

candyfluff
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1216
      • Total Created: 1217
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Just thinking about these two having sex, my mind starts playing Duelling Banjos from Deliverance.

Rape is a misunderstanding - Kaifucius

*bitchfigface*

ItsStuneen
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1468
      • Total Created: 1468
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I’m loving all the new videos. So many truly horrifying screenshots, Kai in cheap Chinese flea market clothes, it’s the gift that keeps in giving!! Thank you Shein and Rosegal!

Her chin & neck are missing.  She reminds me of humpty dumpty, she has such an odd shape.  She’s gotten so fat that even if she somehow miraculously did manage to lose weight (if MW had her jaw wired shut) she would have so much excess skin it would be gross.  Who am I kidding, she’s only going to get fatter.  We’re going to see her on My 600 Pound Life, Dr N will reject her for surgery because she won’t be able to stick to the diet.  Either that or she’ll be on the news because paramedics had to knock a wall down to get her out of the house and into a flat bed truck to transport her.

How does she not see how disgusting she looks?  I know she needs glasses, but she has to see she looks like a line backer.  There are no curves Kai, you look like Shrek.

Kai’s Buhroken Neck
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2121
      • Total Created: 2122
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

kai has something like body dysmorphia except she thinks she’s hot as shit. didn’t she say she wanted megan fox to play her if they made a movie about her life? lmao sure, if megan fox is willing to gain 200lbs and spend hours in makeup every time to recreate that stunneen wormtail look.

actually they should just cast timothy spall and get him to wear a fat suit since he lost all that weight. slap pure clownery makeup on him too and he’ll be a perfeck casting choice!

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 9
      • Replies Created: 2076
      • Total Created: 2085
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Her chin & neck are missing. She reminds me of humpty dumpty, she has such an odd shape. She’s gotten so fat that even if she somehow miraculously did manage to lose weight (if MW had her jaw wired shut) she would have so much excess skin it would be gross. Who am I kidding, she’s only going to get fatter. We’re going to see her on My 600 Pound Life, Dr N will reject her for surgery because she won’t be able to stick to the diet. Either that or she’ll be on the news because paramedics had to knock a wall down to get her out of the house and into a flat bed truck to transport her. How does she not see how disgusting she looks? I know she needs glasses, but she has to see she looks like a line backer. There are no curves Kai, you look like Shrek.

Exactly.  Curvy is NOT a 250 pound woman who looks like she swallowed a beach ball.  Curves don’t mean a big fupa that sticks out like you’re nine months pregnant.  She thinks just because she is fat that automatically means she’s curvy.

News flash Kai – you are not curvy.  You are just plain fat and need to stop eating like shit and sitting on your ever-widening ass all day.  PS:  Floating around your pool does not qualify as exercise.  Nor does the half-assed “swimming” you demonstrated in your IG stories.

Mel
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 221
      • Total Created: 221
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Like that time she said she was chubby a couple months ago!  :rofl2:    :rofl2:

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2488
      • Total Created: 2489
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

In this pic, she could be considered chubby. She was probably a size 18 at the time. She’s gained 250+ lbs (at least) since then, and is still trying to squeeze into an 18. Remember when we thought this was as fat as she’d get? 5 years and 250+ pounds later, she’s proven us wrong, once again!

You ain’t chubby, Kai, you’re morbidly obese.

Too bad she doesn’t have this suit anymore, she could really prove to us that it still fits and that she’s still the same size that she was five years ago.

R. I. P Judas you will be missed...

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 1,039 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.