ForeverFupaHivesMatter – Part 187

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverFupaHivesMatter – Part 187

This topic contains 1,038 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by  Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,039 total)
  • Author

Rock It
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 137
      • Total Created: 137
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Maybe he found this site, read everything posted about him and Kailyn, and confronted her about what we said on here? And that’s why she had that spree of showing she can swim, etc. to prove us hayders wrong? Idk just a theory.

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 2209
      • Total Created: 2210
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Maybe he’s mad because he wanted to keep Gracie for a sleep over and finally found out that all of the months he’s spent, scheming and planning, pandering and catering to Big Bitch, were wasted because of the fact that his big, dumb, retarded fassy ass goorlfraaan isn’t allowed to take her kid out by herself and even if she was, she doesn’t really want Gracie around. Since Gracie was the only reason that he was with her fat ass, he’s dunzo.

This is way more than her usual “let me be mysterious”, bullshit, and way more than just a “Jeff’s working this weekend”. Her silence is speaking volumes. She’s keeping his and her pic up for appearances, but I really think they’re done.

BrainSoup
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 231
      • Total Created: 231
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I love when she gets something new and tries to explain how it’s used. Newsflash! We all know how to use a pop socket, you shut in. We’ve Known for years! She’s so out of touch with current things. What a tard. Lmao! Have a great day pretty ladies!

“The suspense is terrible. I hope it lasts!”
    -Willie Wonka-

Kai’s Buhroken Neck
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1990
      • Total Created: 1991
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I love when she gets something new and tries to explain how it’s used. Newsflash! We all know how to use a pop socket, you shut in. We’ve Known for years! She’s so out of touch with current things. What a tard. Lmao! Have a great day pretty ladies!

and it doesn’t even look like she’s using it right 🤦🏻‍♀️ that gorilla IQ is stunneen! late to the party as usual.

i lahv how she looks like a pinhead in the last pic, her body has outgrown even her abnormally elongated head, got dame… the hartley hooligans are shook! RIP their souls though, finally free from their useless bodies, and their crazy woo medicine mom.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

lolalee
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1087
      • Total Created: 1087
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Before they’re deleted lol

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2209
      • Total Created: 2210
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Y’all… Those moronic goggles are for kids ages 3 and up lol. Forget thirty going on Thirteen. This bitch is 30 going on 3. She spends $23 on goggles meant for toddlers, for her big ass 30 year old self, while her 6 year old kid is using a floatie that she’s been using since she was an actual toddler. What a fucking embarrassment she is.

Judas
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1554
      • Total Created: 1554
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Her and Jeff definitely had a fight the other night. She was posting shit quotes that hinted as much.

The summer Kai turned single (again)

LobsterClaw
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1430
      • Total Created: 1431
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Either that or PJ has coronavirus.  Which he caught during one of his many outings with Kai

Siempre Selena
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 244
      • Total Created: 244
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I notice fat ass isn’t following pedo on instagram unless he deleted it

Rock It
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 137
      • Total Created: 137
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Was his username mainesjeff? If so he changed his profile picture to I think his sister and deleted his bio that said he was taken. Lmao

Madison
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 483
      • Total Created: 483
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

For someone in debt, she sure keeps up the spending. She buys the most useless, stupid garbage imaginable.

And as the possibility of Jeff reading here, it’s entirely possible. We all know she lives on this site. He probably caught her looking here and wanted to check it out.  And aside from anything that may be said about Kai, I’m sure he doesn’t want to be discussed online. I can only imagine they had a fight.

Here’s it in a nutshell Kai.  The longer you continue to put your life online, the longer people will continue to gossip about you. And any and every potential BF is at some point going to find out about your shenanigans and dump your lard ass. You know that but you secretly crave so much attention, you just can’t stay offline.

Pot Pie Princess
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 184
      • Total Created: 184
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

It would kind of be hilarious if he’s just ghosting her and she hasn’t even realized it yet.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 2873
      • Total Created: 2875
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

There’s a lot of things to fight about Kailyn with, but I doubt Jeff fights with her about anything normal people would argue with her for. She has no job and doesn’t want one, she wants someone to take care of her and really can’t and won’t do much at all for herself. Doesn’t drive, doesn’t know how to use public transport, can’t cook for herself, doesn’t pay any bills, she’s LITERALLY a child in an adult womans body

MissMiserable
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 461
      • Total Created: 461
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

pretty sure he just changed his username, the bio still has the date https://www.instagram.com/demonic_mech/?hl=en

lolalee
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1087
      • Total Created: 1087
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

“Single Father” ????

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,039 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.