ForeverKinderten&BrefFAS at 7:30 O’clock – Part 190

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverKinderten&BrefFAS at 7:30 O’clock – Part 190

This topic contains 1,035 replies, has 104 voices, and was last updated by  Juliana 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,036 total)
  • Author

doyoueventwerk
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 749
      • Total Created: 749
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

God damn she looks e x t r a ugly as fuck in that pic.

Anon Flux
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1884
      • Total Created: 1884
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Why the fuck would she post this?

Is this her attempt at “acting” again like that wonderful are you ok TikTok?  :rofl:

jenna
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2045
      • Total Created: 2045
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

her bottom lip is looking like that one photo where she’s infested with herpes trying to get sympathy from a pl  :puke2:

Exclamation point!!
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1556
      • Total Created: 1556
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

This picture bothers me so fucking much.

you ain’t even know this man 1 year and you letting your little girl sit on his lap?

bro Kailyn I wish I could punch your teeth in now. You’re a disgusting fucking human being. You shouldn’t be a mom.

that’s disgusting. He’s still a stranger.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 3331
      • Total Created: 3333
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Why the fuck would she post this?

She looks very downsy here. Even more than usual.

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 404
      • Total Created: 404
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Lmaooo, you’re fat AND ugly, lazy, unhealthy, & worthless, you semi-sentient simian.

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 2571
      • Total Created: 2572
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

This picture bothers me so fucking much. you ain’t even know this man 1 year and you letting your little girl sit on his lap? bro Kailyn I wish I could punch your teeth in now. You’re a disgusting fucking human being. You shouldn’t be a mom. that’s disgusting. He’s still a stranger.

Even more horrifying, that pic was taken the very first time Gracie had met him. Kai had been dating him for all of three-four weeks and was bragging that he had spent so much money on Gracie for Christmas, because there’s absolutely nothing suspicious or weird about a strange man spending any money on a child he doesn’t know. He’s been grooming them from the jump. Lisa and Kai are so greedy and amoral, they won’t do a damned thing to protect Gracie and Michael is a ball-less moron and he’d rather look the other way, than to stand up to Lisa.

They need to be killed with fire smh.

R. I. P Judas you will be missed...

Madison
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 702
      • Total Created: 702
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

If you need some good diet motivation, just watch Kai’s live as she stuffs her Mrs. Potato Head face.

And why is she always so sassy and rude during her live videos?

ETA , so many lies in this video!  Holy Crap.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Madison.

Lauraliz
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 84
      • Total Created: 84
      • Trash Talker

Didn’t someone record and post her recent Live?  Where can I watch?  Simple me can’t find it, sorry Priddy Ladies!!

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Lauraliz.

Madison
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 702
      • Total Created: 702
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

She actually uploaded it to her own YouTube channel if you can believe it. You just can’t see the comments.

I’m laughing my ass off when she said it’s rude to ask where someone got their engagement from.  No, bish, it’s that you know your ring is a cheap piece of garbage and you don’t want any of us looking up the price or what it’s made from.

CAPL
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 646
      • Total Created: 646
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

School is almost out. I wanna hear about Kai’s big adventures in kinderten today. Did they teach her to tell time using a none digital clock? Did she finally learn 7:30 o’clock was wrong? I’m dying for the details.

lynn
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1749
      • Total Created: 1749
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Wonder what engraved garbage she ordered Jeff for his bday. Maybe she’ll cook him dinner. HA.(“I’ll cook him anything he wants!”) Will Guac give him a present too?

Lauraliz
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 84
      • Total Created: 84
      • Trash Talker

She actually uploaded it to her own YouTube channel if you can believe it. You just can’t see the comments. I’m laughing my ass off when she said it’s rude to ask where someone got their engagement from. No, bish, it’s that you know your ring is a cheap piece of garbage and you don’t want any of us looking up the price or what it’s made from.

I started watching hers, but got disgusted with her eating and turned it off.  I was missing seeing the comments too, that’s the best part!!!!

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 11
      • Replies Created: 2134
      • Total Created: 2145
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She actually uploaded it to her own YouTube channel if you can believe it. You just can’t see the comments. I’m laughing my ass off when she said it’s rude to ask where someone got their engagement from. No, bish, it’s that you know your ring is a cheap piece of garbage and you don’t want any of us looking up the price or what it’s made from.

I started watching hers, but got disgusted with her eating and turned it off. I was missing seeing the comments too, that’s the best part!!!!

Sugar
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 128
      • Total Created: 128
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I wish I could make out what Gracie said that last time she popped in. The way Kaka popped up and abruptly got offline, it must have been that Michael and Lisa just got home.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,036 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.