ForeverKinderten&BrefFAS at 7:30 O’clock – Part 190

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverKinderten&BrefFAS at 7:30 O’clock – Part 190

This topic contains 1,035 replies, has 104 voices, and was last updated by  Juliana 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 1,036 total)
  • Author

GreasyGooroo
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 745
      • Total Created: 745
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Why the fuck is she frying noodles. You ready Jeff? Cause this is what you’re coming home to. This big dumb bitch cooking macaroni in a frying pan. Bone apple teeth!

candyfluff
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1268
      • Total Created: 1269
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Why the fuck is she frying noodles. You ready Jeff? Cause this is what you’re coming home to. This big dumb bitch cooking macaroni in a frying pan. Bone apple teeth!

Struggle food feast!

Rape is a misunderstanding - Kaifucius

*bitchfigface*

Exclamation point!!
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1556
      • Total Created: 1556
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Dip shit can’t tell the difference between macaroni and noodles?

also that sounds disgusting. Actual butter noodles is one thing if you actually do it right. But ole dipshit is just eating butter and macaroni.

Siempre Selena
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 407
      • Total Created: 407
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I guess MW wouldn’t drive her fat ass to chickfila instead she has to eat butter noodles😂  no wonder this bitch gain weight daily!lol i’m surprised she’s allowed to use to the stove  with how sped she is

doyoueventwerk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 749
      • Total Created: 749
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

God damn. Her gorilla strength almost pulls Gracies head off. Love how you can audibly hear her slap Gracies head at the end. Fucking fat beast.

poor gracie

Samanthajeanbrady
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 777
      • Total Created: 777
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

She is way too rough and ape like to do that challenge. Poor Gracie 😐

CAPL
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 646
      • Total Created: 646
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

That buttered noodles story was weird. Why is she so defensive about the stupidest things? “I LOVE IT” Like who is she trying to fight? Freak.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  CAPL.

Buddinz
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 5
      • Total Created: 5
      • Trash Talker

https://ibb.co/7Rdk6GK

Not for school or anything, but it happens to be the letter of the week or whatever & yesterday was National Dot Day… how convenient.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Buddinz.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Buddinz.

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2571
      • Total Created: 2572
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

PedoJeff is probably the one who told her about his lahve for fried macaroni. It goes with his crock pot prison slop and his crock pot trash cake, or whatever he called it.

I think Ol’ PJ has done some typa time. His lifestyle and eating habits scream ex-prisoner. If he has, Kai, no doubt, lahves it because it makes her feel like she’s so daring and rebellious, much like when she was getting conned by the gay prisoner con artist. Too bad past prison records aren’t public, and depending on the charges, past criminal records only go back so far,and the public records that are found on him are awfully spotty… 🤔

Hay Kai, you don’t need to thrust out that gigantic belly, we all know it’s huge and we can see it just fine. Way to go, exacerbating your sister-dodder’s brain-damage, ya Big Dummy!

R. I. P Judas you will be missed...

Exclamation point!!
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1556
      • Total Created: 1556
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I’m calling it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

National Dot Day

National Dot Day?!? There’s such a thing?! 😂 😂 😂 That’s the kind of “holiday” people like Maureen Elizabeth Lewis-Statter take seriously 🤣🤣🤣

By the way, that was already posted and discussed yesterday. :gmw:

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 11
      • Replies Created: 2134
      • Total Created: 2145
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Is that fat bitch trying to yank Gracie’s head off because that’s what it looks like.  Oh, and she’s really sticking it to the hayders drinking a kool-aid drink that’s clearly for children while she waddles/wiggles her 350 pounds of blubber around, totally out of rhythm as usual to what has to be one of the dumbest songs I have ever heard.  Nothing like showing that and her “butter noodles” to confirm what we already know, that she’s got the mentality of a 10-yo.  I guess she likes being a laughing stock.  If so, she’s doing a good job

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Oh, and she’s really sticking it to the hayders drinking a kool-aid drink that’s clearly for children while she waddles/wiggles her 350 pounds of blubber around,

Big Bitch thinks she put us in our place, fiercely ripping off the top of her Kool-Aid and chugging it like she means business LMAO. 

I guess she likes being a laughing stock.  If so, she’s doing a good job

Besides gaining weight on the daily and being an insufferable burden on her dumbass sped mother and cojone-free father, it’s what she’s most successful at. This fucking moron is THIRTY YEARS OLD and this is the shit that she spends her time doing. Performing for IG (and now making her spawn perform), obsessing about us, playing with her dolls and masturbating constantly to underaged boys on her teenaged melodramas.

Y’all are right. Lisa needs a good old fashioned curbstomping, as does Mamaw Sokoloski.

CAPL
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 646
      • Total Created: 646
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Cookies and Coco creamer after eating buttered noodles and Kool Aid? She’s really trying to get on my 600 lb life. Also isn’t past 6 on the East Coast? Why the fuck is she drinking coffee when she has to get up early… Oh that’s right she doesn’t. No one is convinced that Kai is still getting up at the ass crack of dawn to take care of Gracie.

Yesterday I brought up my theory of Lisa taking over, cause Gracie was acting out too much. But what if they just yank her out of that school and just decided to home school her too? That would explain why Kai knows nothing about how actual Kindergarten works or why Gracie is doing at home school projects. Just like her mama she won’t know basic elementary school math at the age of 30, or know how to type out her own anti-hater speeches.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  CAPL.

rosebud slave MKI
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1218
      • Total Created: 1218
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Is it me or is Gracie’s starting to look like she’s gaining weight?

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 1,036 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.