ForeverPeekabooFUPA – Part 188

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverPeekabooFUPA – Part 188

This topic contains 1,010 replies, has 120 voices, and was last updated by  Guacie Muhree Huge 1 day, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 1,011 total)
  • Author

CAPL
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 308
      • Total Created: 308
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

What is she gonna do every day when the Wheelie’s close up the pool for the summer? :gmw:

Come crawling back to us. There’s only so many shit teen dramas on Netflix, and Disney plus never really adds anything new. She’ll be back. Not like she plays with her daughter or anything. Jeff is too busy with his career of pumping people’s gas. So he has no time for her, since he works 12 hour shifts …he’s a manager.

We’re the only excitement Kai has in her life and that’s sad. I’m starting an online business as a side hassle. What are you doing Kai?

Judas
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1556
      • Total Created: 1556
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Can we please stop grannying so much? Good god, this thread is getting to be as bad as GG.

Congratulations, we (not you Momo) are all more capable human than Kai, no need to bring it up.

Edit: b/c wrong forum term. Even the president makes mistakes.  :fig:

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  Judas.

Kai’s Buhroken Neck
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1990
      • Total Created: 1991
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

What is she gonna do every day when the Wheelie’s close up the pool for the summer? :gmw:

well this year will be different and thuper thpecial… bbgorilla will be taking her first ever math class <3 she gotta be better at anything that her annoyeen sister-dodder does, dame! watch out for the earth shattering fist pounds when MW doles out gold thickers for Gracie, you go Guac Coco, and none for Kailyn, baiii!

The Zbornie
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1400
      • Total Created: 1400
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I want to know what’s going through Lisa’s head what is she thinking as she stands there taking fucking photographs of her dead beat dodder

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 2873
      • Total Created: 2875
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I want to know what’s going through Lisa’s head what is she thinking as she stands there taking fucking photographs of her dead beat dodder

It’s partly her fault Kailyn is the way that she is. I say partly because even though she’s slower than a snail, Kailyn is still an adult and could’ve (should’ve) fixed her life many years ago and just kept making excuses for everything

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2209
      • Total Created: 2210
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Maybe she had the baby. 😂 🤷🏻‍♀️

She had triplets, but I gotta ask you, why are you liking your own comments?

Can we please stop pl-ing so much? Good god, this thread is getting to be as bad as GG. Congratulations, we (not you Momo) are all more capable human than Kai, no need to bring it up.

Just a quick Kairrection, when people go on about themselves and inevitably, compare themselves to Kai, it’s called “Grannying”. Priddy Ladies or PLs., is the nickname for anyone who is a Haydur of Kai and posts on the Kai forums. As long as a person isn’t Momo, doesn’t white Knight or stan the bitch, low-key or otherwise, they’re a Priddy Lady.

“Grannying” was invented when YTT was, as a term to describe anyone who, pearl clutched over shit said on here, compared themselves to Kai or insisted on going on and on about themselves.

It’s looked down upon everywhere, but unfortunately, it doesn’t stop anyone from doing it. However, it’s an unwritten rule that anyone who posts on these forums and talks trash about Kailyn, is automatically better than her and doesn’t need to tell why they’re better than her. Even the damned Kiwis have a rule against it, they refer to it as “powerleveling”. Nobody needs to know anyone’s personal business or details about their lives. If anybody has to tell everyone why they’re better than her, they’re probably not and should take a step back and take a break.

We should have a term for anyone who likes their own comments. Maybe we can call it Momoing, since she’s the only one who ever does it. Although, knowing her, the bitch would take it as a compliment and act like she’s finally arrived.

In summation, being a PL is good, Being a Granny is bad and being a Momo is fucking stupid and should always be called out.

MissT
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1450
      • Total Created: 1451
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 5
      • Replies Created: 1882
      • Total Created: 1887
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I’m thinking she’s telling her “It’s for Instagram mom.  I need to take pictures because I’m a big influencer”  I couldn’t keep a straight face when I typed that.

Demi
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 797
      • Total Created: 797
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

ForeverPedoShrekandRetardedDonkey

That stare is chilling; anyone who has been abused or grew up with abuse can recognize that look anywhere. Pray for Gracie you guise

doyoueventwerk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 642
      • Total Created: 642
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

PedoJeff makes my skin crawl. Hate that god damn picture. Pedo just creepily eyeing Gracie, waiting to make his ever disgusting inevitable move on her. Fuck this creep.

Madison
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 483
      • Total Created: 483
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I’m bummed we won’t get our annual Hobo beach vlog if Kai doesn’t come back.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 2873
      • Total Created: 2875
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Good god Gracie looks like Kailyn these days. Poor kid.

Judas
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1556
      • Total Created: 1556
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Just a quick Kairrection, when people go on about themselves and inevitably, compare themselves to Kai, it’s called “Grannying”. Priddy Ladies or PLs., is the nickname for anyone who is a Haydur of Kai and posts on the Kai forums. As long as a person isn’t Momo, doesn’t white Knight or stan the bitch, low-key or otherwise, they’re a Priddy Lady. “Grannying” was invented when YTT was, as a term to describe anyone who pearl clutched over shit said on here, compared themselves to Kai or insisted on going on and on about themselves. It’s looked down upon everywhere, but unfortunately, it doesn’t stop anyone from doing it. However, it’s an unwritten rule that anyone who posts on these forums and talks trash about Kailyn, is automatically better than her and doesn’t need to tell why they’re better than her. Even the damned Kiwis have a rule against it, they refer to it as “powerleveling”. Nobody needs to know anyone’s personal business or details about their lives. If anybody has to tell everyone why they’re better than her, they’re probably not and should take a step back and take a break. We should have a term for anyone who likes their own comments. Maybe we can call it Momoing, since she’s the only one who ever does it. Although, knowing her, the bitch would take it as a compliment and act like she’s finally arrived. In summation, being a PL is good, Being a Granny is bad and being a Momo is fucking stupid and should always be called out.

Thanks pretty lady. I’ve been here forever and fucked up today, total brain fart. Oopsth.

So ladies, it is Friday night and you just know our girl is having a wonderful night farting into their used couch, watching a fifth hour (or more) of her teenager shows, and chowning down on a bag of candy with her mouth open.

Color Flop
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 19
      • Total Created: 19
      • Trash Talker

My question is does Lisa where black laygins and tank tops every day of the year. I have never seen her in anything else. She as much or more of a weirdo than her daughter. It confirms how she screwed up her daughter so bad and now her granddaughter. #gothlisa

Lisa remind me of my MIL who wears all black to hide her bumps and humps. They’re doing that thing where old white ladies wear all black to appear slimmer while they talk shit about younger women who wear black too or showing off their youthful skin. Not to sound granny but my MIL dresses the same way AND she tries to act like she can justify wearing black cuz she’s old and haggard. Lisa does the same thing by talking crap about how everyone is the same size as Kailyn while telling Kailyn that’s she’s a perfect pillow princess who needs to stop acting like a baby during her 30th birthday party. Gawfick Leetha thoundth tho edgy, all she needth now ith a thpiked collar and Kai’s rancid makeup

Kai doesn’t want to change, period. The only reason she has ever done anything even remotely adult-like is to get “haters” to stop making fun of her, and even in those few instances she never followed through. Why? Because SHE DOESN’T WANT TO CHANGE.

She doesn’t WANT to get a job or get her own place and sees nothing wrong with that. But she needs to stop pretending that she is ever going to get a job and just admit that she won’t because she doesn’t want to. She would get a lot less hate that way.

She did finally admit that she doesn’t want to drive, and now fewer people ask about it. Now just admit that you don’t want to get your own place or get a job, ya turd :fig:

ItsStuneen
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1420
      • Total Created: 1420
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Gracie’s teeth are going to be brutal once they finally come in.  I guess the Wilchers don’t believe in dentists, they’re for poor people.

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 1,011 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.